Who cares about the iPhone, the new OTT has just been released!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='CaseyRyback']I was talking about when it happens in studio and how he sits in it for 2 plus hours. I saw this earlier but didn't want to ruin it for you.[/QUOTE]

Ah its cool. I'm not too concerned about Stern show spoilers (since I read the stern forums all the time and get it spoiled before I hear the show anyway). I've been busy here at work so I just got to that moment in the show now and that was insane. And for it to happen from a gentle touch from Lisa G of all people makes it even nuttier. Sour Shoes is quite an incredible person.

[quote name='CaseyRyback']Anyone catch South Park last night. I had to turn it off when Cartman looked in Butter's closet and started coveting what was inside. Didn't think I could handle what was coming next.[/QUOTE]
You know you love Butter's, he steals every episode with his extra-spunkiness.

South Park sucked. A year late with the kickoff rule topic. And the Butters drink was weak. Turrible. Sucks that I missed the first half of "A Football Life: Tom Coughlin" for this shit.

[quote name='CaseyRyback']Anyone catch South Park last night. I had to turn it off when Cartman looked in Butter's closet and started coveting what was inside. Didn't think I could handle what was coming next.[/QUOTE]

Thatwas the only gag of the episode last night that was any good. When he open that closet, I cringed visibly. "Ewwwwww."

Morning, OTT.

Another weekend full of football games coming up with a Friday Night rally at the High School which our football program feeds. Kids will run out on the field with the High School players.

Tomorrow is a Saturday night game at 7:30pm. Before that, I'll be working the grille all day feeding the fans for the 4 other games before ours.

Sunday's game is at 3:15pm, but again I'm working the grille for the games that preceed ours.

I was hoping to level my Warrior in World of Warcraft, but I don't know when I'll have time for that. I hate home games!

Why isn't this thread showing up in the subscriptions area anymore? I thought I missed the beginning of a new thread all of a sudden...CAG is playing tricks on me.

[quote name='Thekrakrabbit']Why isn't this thread showing up in the subscriptions area anymore? I thought I missed the beginning of a new thread all of a sudden...CAG is playing tricks on me.[/QUOTE]

Damn. Looks like it didn't work.

Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!

Netflix picks up new Ricky Gervais series, Derek:

Ricky Gervais has no need to fear offending viewers of traditional American television with his latest series, because it won’t be broadcast there: Netflix said on Wednesday that it had acquired the rights to show “Derek,” a new comedy program written, directed by and starring Mr. Gervais, following its run on Channel 4 in Britain.

On “Derek,” Mr. Gervais, a creator and star of comedies like “The Office” and “Extras,” and a three-time host of the Golden Globe Awards, plays its title character, a naively simple man who works in a nursing home. The show also features Karl Pilkington, a regular on Mr. Gervais’s radio show and podcasts, and the star of the travel series “An Idiot Abroad.”

Think I got about 5.5, maybe 6.5 hours of sleep last night. Look baby, you're crawling, nearly walking, you have teeth, time you learned to fend for yourself and get your own food.

About to escape the collector ship in ME 2. Not sure if I want to do everyone's loyalty mission, or just finish the game and move on.

I'd kill for 5.5 hours of sleep a night...

I think I got 2, last night, and I'm pounding out a 16 hour shift at work, right now.

I feel asleep.

Si.

A friend and I are starting a real life, honest to God business, so hopefully I'll be able to ween myself away from my day job.

Every day is starting to feel like Bring Your Glock to Work Day.

Bap, bap, bap..!

[quote name='Brak']Si.

A friend and I are starting a real life, honest to God business, so hopefully I'll be able to ween myself away from my day job.

Every day is starting to feel like Bring Your Glock to Work Day.

Bap, bap, bap..![/QUOTE]

What's the biznass?

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=329078

Good old starmask.

icon10.gif
if this is the wroug place then please move What do u want to see in GTA 5
i would like to see
more banks to rob
pimping your cars and houses
having a craw
needing to get gas
needing to take showers or baths
buying apts,stores

Why do people always ask to turn GTA games into The Sims? If you want to have to take dumps and shower and eat every hour, then play The Sims. A new one comes out every couple years.

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']Amazon job get.[/QUOTE]

Congratz. Now ask to be paid in stock options.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Doc Who is kinda stinking this season.[/QUOTE]

Who is one of those things I've always meant to get into, but never have. I've read plenty about it on Wikipedia and watched half of an episode here or there, but never taken the full plunge.

(Debating whether I really need to bother with everyone's loyalty mission in Mass Effect 2)

I think I'm going to buy a grill today, even though it's raining and I probably won't be able to use it. I'm tryn'a cook, yo.

[quote name='Maklershed']I need a new Fallout game in my life.[/QUOTE]

Try out Fallout Tactics. Only $6 on gog.com

[quote name='CaseyRyback']Resident Evil is getting fucking destroyed by reviewers.[/QUOTE]

I think people are just sick of what Cashcom is doing to their games. There is a reason why Inafune left the company with disgust.

[quote name='CaseyRyback']Resident Evil is getting fucking destroyed by reviewers.[/QUOTE]

Disappointing, the missus and I were looking forward to it since we enjoyed RE5 quite a bit.

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']Disappointing, the missus and I were looking forward to it since we enjoyed RE5 quite a bit.[/QUOTE]

Before the demo came out I had planned to buy it on PC and 360. I know 5 isn't perfect, but I have probably put 100+ hours into it on the PC and 360 versions. All they had to do was make something similar and I would have been fairly happy. As it stands, I think it is gaming's biggest disappointment of the year.

5 was a ton of fun and among the few games I've ever 100%ed. All I wanted was Resident Evil 4 for Leon's sections, RE5 for Chris' and maybe a zombie beat 'em up for other guy. Not endless shitty quick-time events and crap CODlike set pieces.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Doc Who is kinda stinking this season.[/QUOTE]

It's been shitty since the start of the new Doctor. Nothing makes sense. Huge plot holes. Unlikeable characters.

I now feel bad that I pre-ordered the $90 ultimate RE edition. At least I got the whole series now in HD for the PS3. And I get a $20 BB coupon.

Speaking of BB, They u[pgraded my reqard account to SIlver. it's good for 18 months. February 2014. Though I haven't spent the $2,500 required. I did spend $1000 on a new TV so I'm around $1,500.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back