Who cares about the iPhone, the new OTT has just been released!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Considering the post was at 11:41am, I don't think anybody is disputing the morning claim. Hell, it's still morning as long as you don't live on the west coast.

Morning here. Two hours before I'm going to try and limp my way through work. Hopefully I can have a chemistry bench position today so I can sit down most of the evening. Hopefully it's slow enough, that I -can- sit down too.

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']I dunno, last night didn't do it for me.[/QUOTE]

I absolutely loved all the shit they gave the security companies. Plus who doesn't love an episode about Sancho?

[quote name='Number83']Best Buy is going to start Price Matching Web Sites...I like this.[/QUOTE]

Since amazon charges tax now, I would price match stuff.

Over an hour to drive home. Due to traffic conditions caused by
THE RAIN

You live in the NW, fools! You should be used to this by now. Even if it was the first rain of the season. Problem was likely compounded due to the newspaper and evening news warning (Warning?) people of the driving conditions due to
THE RAIN

[quote name='Maklershed']It's 28 degrees here at my house and it isn't even mid October yet.[/QUOTE]

32 here, and my daughter has Cheerleading in an hour, and my son a game 90 minutes after that. I'll be outside all day!!!

:whee:

[quote name='Number83']32 here, and my daughter has Cheerleading in an hour, and my son a game 90 minutes after that. I'll be outside all day!!!

:whee:[/QUOTE]

Okay, campers, rise and shine, and don't forget your booties 'cause it's cooooold out there today!

So (against my better judgement?) I picked up Resident Evil 6. I think this is the best way to put it.

Res 4 was a horror game with action elements.

Res 5 was a mix of action and horror.

Res 6 is an action game with horror elements.

Tons of ammo, press R to do wrestling moves on zombies, millions of herbs. Yeah, it's pure action now.

Hey Budge, don't forget to adjust your roster for Fantasy Football if you have the chance. You've had players on bye weeks for the past couple games.

[quote name='Ugamer_X']Hey Budge, don't forget to adjust your roster for Fantasy Football if you have the chance. You've had players on bye weeks for the past couple games.[/QUOTE]

Yeah I know. I screwed myself over last week. I have been working like 80 hour work weeks, plus going to school, and I just forget about it.

[quote name='seanr1221']Budge is so good he gives himself a handjob every week.[/QUOTE]

discusting to think about, sean.

So Dez Bryant finally produces for me with two touchdowns in the OTT league and then this fucking app tries to say he only has 2.50 points. Does his points show up correct for anyone else in the league?

[quote name='zewone']So Dez Bryant finally produces for me with two touchdowns in the OTT league and then this fucking app tries to say he only has 2.50 points. Does his points show up correct for anyone else in the league?[/QUOTE]

It says the same on the website. He should've scored 19.

edit - Their box score is also messed up. He should have 21.5.

Last edited by a moderator:
Morning all. Just came to the stark realization that in 7 years I'll be 40. That can't be right. I was just a teenager. In happier news its 7:50 and I got almost all my work done already. :whee:

[quote name='Maklershed']Morning all. Just came to the stark realization that in 7 years I'll be 40. That can't be right. I was just a teenager. In happier news its 7:50 and I got almost all my work done already. :whee:[/QUOTE]

40 is the new 20. Besides, Mayans say the world will end soon. I wouldn't worry about it so much.

[quote name='Maklershed']Anyone else try Arrow on CW? Its not terrible but episode 1 was a complete rip off of Batman Begins.[/QUOTE]

Not the worst show I've ever seen I guess but I hate the fact that he seems to outrun and dodge bullets all...the...time. People shooting machine guns at him and he just runs in a straight line while everything gets shot around him like he's got a force field around him.

Pet peeve.

Also, LOL at saying you'll be 40 in 7 years. Anyone could say that about any age. "I'm going to be 95 in 70 years! That can't be right I was just a teenager". Don't worry about it, age can't be stopped unfortunately.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back