Who got the props? 5ft, Evil Dee & BuckshOTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='corrosivefrost']
Yeah -- I gotta zip up the mp3s again and figure out where they at -- unless I still have the file up on sendspace. I'll PM you when I figure it out.[/quote]

Lucky for you (if you end up liking the music), I'm at the office and happen to have the mp3s handy -- upload speeds here are out the heazy. PM incoming.

Mawkz complaining about a $127 California roll ticket is SO jokes.

Get a speeding ticket, tell me how much fun that is.

Also, you're lucky it was a stop sign instead of a red light. That shits almost $400 now in CA.

atotstep1outlinees9.png

This shit is gonna take a while. I'm outta here till later. Paysh!

So I bought Fantastic 4 on the Wii for $4 at TRU... come to find out no Blockbusters near me accept trade-ins. :/

On the bright side, I got a bunch of cheap guides and faceplates for GH guitars at Best Buy, the Gotham Knight DVD, and a Nyko brand Play-n-Charge kit at TRU for $4. Those are decent, right? Figure it can't be too bad for $4.

I cant wait to hoop tonight.

Finally got my legs back. I am dunking with ease again. When I was a younger man I could throw down 360's and such now in post college era I can only manage simply 2 hands.

Kinda makes me sad......

I'm having a hard time believing a 350 pound jamaican can dunk.

Your dreads must get all sorts of tangled on the net when you hit it. :cool:

I have one of those P&Cs, rock. I also have the official one. They're pretty the same. The MS one just feels/looks a little nicer.

[quote name='tiredfornow']I'm having a hard time believing a 350 pound jamaican can dunk.

Your dreads must get all sorts of tangled on the net when you hit it. :cool:[/quote]

:lol:

No my dreads dont get in the way because I never leave home without my bobsled helmet.

Roll your mut girlfriend up to the hoops court and have her take pics of you slamdanging the thang.

I just can't picture a big piece of poopy with hair flying through the air and swinging off a hoop.

[quote name='Rocko']a Nyko brand Play-n-Charge kit at TRU for $4. Those are decent, right? Figure it can't be too bad for $4.[/quote]

Meh, I think the batteries are shitty.

But it's nice to have the cord when I'm charging up my other batteries

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Is The Bank job buy-worthy I have it pre-ordered on :br: from Amazon...wondering if I should cancel. I love most Jason Statham films so this would be a blind buy for me.[/quote]

I liked it a lot.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Yeah -- I gotta zip up the mp3s again and figure out where they at -- unless I still have the file up on sendspace. I'll PM you when I figure it out.[/quote]

Sweet, thanks.

Hmm. Took a little wiggling but the P&C is charging.

Battery pack is a pretty tight fit... luckily I won't have to take it out again.

I'm charging it via the computer now, and it turned from red to green in like 5 minutes. Hopefully it doesn't asplode my 360 when I plug it in there.

[quote name='Soodmeg']:rofl:

I like the mystery that surrounds my appearance.[/quote]

I always just figured you looked like a Predator without all the space armor. :cool::lol:

[quote name='corrosivefrost']I always just figured you looked like a Predator without all the space armor. :cool::lol:[/quote]

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

[quote name='wubb']Yo Rocko, sell me Zelda Twilight Princess.[/quote]

:whistle2:s

I got rid of that game probably a year ago.

Looking to tinker with your Wii?

Nope, just want to play the game.

My 360 is dead and that's the main single player Wii game I've been eyeing.

I've just about finished off my 3 star rank on Mario Kart and I might replay a new license with a kart and manual steerting. Besides that I have SSBB to play.

[quote name='CaseyRyback']It was a decent movie. Something you would probably love. I think I gave it a 7/10 on the Rybread movie scale.[/quote]

[quote name='prmononoke']I liked it a lot.[/quote]

Sweet...guess I'll keep my pre-order

[quote name='Soodmeg']I laugh a lot.

I know that is against the Wubb rules but I cant help it.[/QUOTE]

It's alright. Only I can live up to the wubb rules.

These Wall-E figures are pretty neat. Wall-E doesn't quite stand right on the fire extinguisher foam, though.

Oh well.

[quote name='Rocko']These Wall-E figures are pretty neat. Wall-E doesn't quite stand right on the fire extinguisher foam, though.

Oh well.[/quote]

Which figures did you get?

The funny thing is those assholes started it with that "please stay" shit. Those next two games were some good asskickings, didn't think we'd pull it off.[quote name='tiredfornow']Has Keeley shown her box yet?

Its probably really ugly. :([/QUOTE]You can see it for a couple of seconds on her videotape. Looked nice and clean to me. :cool:

[quote name='tiredfornow']Has Keeley shown her box yet?

Its probably really ugly. :([/quote]I don't think so but there is a video of her giving head.

[quote name='Mojimbo']The funny thing is those assholes started it with that "please stay" shit. Those next two games were some good asskickings, didn't think we'd pull it off.[/QUOTE]

I blame the closeness of the first match to everyone being rusty.

I was hoping Simon Dsucker's post in the ''Most Embarassing Moments'' thread would be when he said his crew would beat y'all up in the square desert and ended up hiding his tail between his legs and deleting his posts where he boasted about how unstoppable him and Bud Bundy were.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back