Who got the props? 5ft, Evil Dee & BuckshOTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='wubb']Yo #83, sell me Zelda Twilight Princess.[/quote]

Sell it? I'll let you borrow it, but I don't sell games. It's the collector in me.

[quote name='Number83']Sell it? I'll let you borrow it, but I don't sell games. It's the collector in me.[/QUOTE]

Okay let me borrow it!

Don't lend stuff to mandunce. He's not careful with other people's shit.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Why the fuck wouldn't you? I listen to "regular MP3 tracks" on my iPhone.

[/quote]

Wasn't sure if the iPod used a proprietary format (Like the Sony ATRAC format). Pardon my ignorance...

[quote name='manthing']#83...

Lemme borrow your MGS4

:rofl:[/quote]

I would, but EBGames lost my copy! :bomb:

It was the Collectors Edition too...No artbook for me!

[quote name='Number83']Wasn't sure if the iPod used a proprietary format (Like the Sony ATRAC format). Pardon my ignorance...[/QUOTE]

Epic :#83:

Keep up the good work.

[quote name='Number83']I would, but EBGames lost my copy! :bomb:

It was the Collectors Edition too...No artbook for me![/quote]

Hence the :rofl:

:roll:

[quote name='Mojimbo']Dang, those were the most glorious 6 and a half hours of Duty. I don't see how anything will ever top that.

"Orson Welles is a fat ____OTT" - Casey Rybread after two beers[/quote]

I think everyone who played with us knows that I was having a good time. :lol:

Is The Bank job buy-worthy I have it pre-ordered on :br: from Amazon...wondering if I should cancel. I love most Jason Statham films so this would be a blind buy for me.

[quote name='Number83']Wasn't sure if the iPod used a proprietary format (Like the Sony ATRAC format). Pardon my ignorance...[/quote]

Hmmm, drag and drop works on the newest iPhone software with the latest iTunes -- not sure about other iPods, but I think so... I think it worked on Chika's.

[quote name='Number83']I would, but EBGames lost my copy! :bomb:

It was the Collectors Edition too...No artbook for me![/quote]

I'll sell you my artbook. ;) At least you weren't frauded out of a copy of MGS4... I really hope half.com doesn't try to do a chargeback on that, now that they've paid me.

[quote name='becuzimbrown']Lock Stock and Two Smoking Barrels is the best Jason Stathom movie.[/quote]

It wins my award for Best Dildo Beating in a Film.

[quote name='evilmregg']It wins my award for Best Dildo Beating in a Film.[/quote]

The thought of that makes JFD want to break out his black one and beat himself.

[quote name='becuzimbrown']Lock Stock and Two Smoking Barrels is the best Jason Stathom movie.[/QUOTE]

Yep.
[quote name='seanr1221']Zew, play Unreal with me :cool:[/QUOTE]
Hell no. :cool:

Is it 2 or 4 player co-op?

Oh my, I just heard from my Dad a local company is expanding hiring 200 engineers in a month, starting them at $70,000. I better freaking finish my resume asap.

[quote name='getmeoutofjoliet']Is this too big to be a banner?

Don't mind the colors, those are there so I don't confuse myself.

atotstep1outlinelu0.png
[/quote]

Jeebus, that's huge :lol:

[quote name='corrosivefrost']One of my friends had a punk/ska/rock influenced band that had some success in central NY. One of my co-worker friends compared their newest stuff to Bad Religion (I don't know if that holds true). Their first disc, Trapped, has a lot of punk-pop-rock stuff with some ska/emo thrown in -- their second disc is more modern rock/alternative progression of themselves and their third album is the next step forward...

I've been spinning the 2nd and 3rd discs a lot lately and thought wahoo might appreciate them, so I sent him some mp3s.[/quote]

Any chance I could get in on that?

[quote name='st0neface']Will the douche at gamestop give me shit for giving him that 25% coupon in b&w?[/quote]

As long as they can read the code it should be OK. I do it all the time. Tell them you printed them out at work and it's all they have.

From TFN:
If someone told you that you resembled the penguin from Batman Returns, would you be offended?
zewone: You are a gigantic, $$$$$$.

:rofl:

''You are a gigantic, $$$$$$.'' - zewone

[quote name='st0neface']Will the douche at gamestop give me shit for giving him that 25% coupon in b&w?[/quote]

I've never printed them coupons in color, and never had a problem gettin em accepted

Gamestop can't give you shit for being a broke ass $$$$a. The coupon is online and has to be printed either way.

--

I think I'm going to quit my job right now. The other kid dodged his job till Wednesday knowing that something really shitty was coming in that he had to do since I had Wed/Thurs off, so I'm stuck doing it. 8 400+ page volumes of pleadings that need to be copied and theres no way to take 'em apart without ripping the seal. 3,500 pages that need to be copied one by one while still in the binder by Friday? :rofl: Get the fuck out of here.

[quote name='getmeoutofjoliet']This shit is gonna be strait $$pesos$$, BeeEssBee.

I don't even want the prize, just the 'spect.
[/quote]

What he's saying is "Send the prize directly to Frosty."

What is the prize, anyway?

[quote name='prmononoke']Any chance I could get in on that?[/quote]

Yeah -- I gotta zip up the mp3s again and figure out where they at -- unless I still have the file up on sendspace. I'll PM you when I figure it out.

I was unaware it was an online coupon, I figured it was a scan of some sort. Its not even being broke, just pure laziness, theres a color printer on the other side of my building, but I'm not walking all the way over there.

[quote name='wubb']Guess I'm gonna have to setup some snipes for Zelda Twilight Princess on eBay.

Somebody sell it to me![/quote]

I got a copy for five bucks once.

If you had asked me back in October, I would have sold it to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back