Who got the props? 5ft, Evil Dee & BuckshOTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='becuzimbrown']The Dark Knight sucks. It's all about X files 2.[/QUOTE]

Oh I think there's nice place for you over there, in the GGT.

Used to date a chick that had some weird obsession with fucken Keith Richards, she says he was totally hot and would bang him in a heartbeat. It always creeped me out.

Just for refrence...This is keith richards

keithrichards.jpg
00307891_lg.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='becuzimbrown']The Dark Knight sucks. It's all about X files 2.[/quote]

I remember when anyone gave a shit about X-Files... like, a decade ago.

[quote name='lordwow']Oh I think there's nice place for you over there, in the GGT.[/quote]

Kidding! Im watching Batman at an imax and X files the same day.

I do like the fact that out of no where Hollywood thinks the X-files is somehow relevant.

Unless she gets naked.....then I wont even give this a nextflix rent. In fact I will just google it.

[quote name='becuzimbrown']Kidding! Im watching Batman at an imax and X files the same day.[/QUOTE]

How can you sit on your ass for so long?

I can barely make it through 2.5 hour long movies, much less two in a row/on the same day.

[quote name='Soodmeg']Why are people getting interviewed by wow?[/QUOTE]

Because wubb did it and now everyone wants to be.

You know for the blogs.

[quote name='Soodmeg']Why are people getting interviewed by wow?[/quote]

Cheapy's leading a terrorist watch program on CAG, Wow's head of the Interrogation team.

[quote name='Liquid 2']How can you sit on your ass for so long?

I can barely make it through 2.5 hour long movies, much less two in a row/on the same day.[/quote]

I think im going to workout/play basketball all day the day before (and during the week), so im tired enough to do that.

[quote name='Moxio']I think we've debated this before, but how is 2 better than 1 at all? 1 was the best season of any TV show in history. :cool:

Speaking of which, this summer sucks for television. Everything is in the fall. Except Avatar, which is like in two weeks or something.[/quote]
Because they developed everybody that's not related to Lincoln and fleshed them out much more than they did in the first season. They made it easy to like many of the characters you hated in season 1 (T-bag, tweener, C-Note, Bellick, etc) and getting out opened up the story so much because you knew they were getting out from the beginning.

Apparently Boston is warning people against going out to exercise today due to smog + ridiculous humidity. I feel gross as crap and I just walked around for 90 minutes a few hours ago.

[quote name='lordwow']Because wubb did it and now everyone wants to be.

You know for the blogs.[/quote]

As CAG only Jamaican I demand to be interview.

Meet me at the bobsled courts. Bring red stripe.

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']Is it awesome, Sean?

Do you like it more than the PS3 version?[/QUOTE]

Yes and Yes because more people will play this.

[quote name='tiredfornow']Theres just more people to play with... other than that its all the same.[/QUOTE]

Pretty much.

[quote name='Maklershed']Sean - does it have classes / vehicles?[/QUOTE]

Yeah. Humans, COG-like guys, robots and some mutant dudes.

Yea, Vehicles are in Vehicle CTF.

[quote name='Soodmeg']Sean I heard you can play dead in it, is that true?

Also prison break needs to download faster. 85% booo.[/QUOTE]

Yea, but it's pretty pointless considering how fast paced it is.

The No life cheez shouldn't be too bad. I already have 200 kills for the day.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']Because they developed everybody that's not related to Lincoln and fleshed them out much more than they did in the first season. They made it easy to like many of the characters you hated in season 1 (T-bag, tweener, C-Note, Bellick, etc) and getting out opened up the story so much because you knew they were getting out from the beginning.[/QUOTE]

I respect your opinion. :cool:

[quote name='Soodmeg']As CAG only Jamaican I demand to be interview.

Meet me at the bobsled courts. Bring red stripe.[/QUOTE]

Ummm ok $$$$a

I like how every other day in Ann Arbor there is severe thunderstorm that will wipe this city off the face of the planet.

[quote name='wubb']Guess I'm gonna have to setup some snipes for Zelda Twilight Princess on eBay.

Somebody sell it to me![/quote]

Oh snaps you chocolate panda you just reminded be that I have to find some Bad Company deals.

Thank you, heres a cookie for your troubles.

[quote name='becuzimbrown']im 20.

How old are YOU?[/QUOTE]

I'm calling the Allentown PD to report your underage drinking. :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back