Who got the props? 5ft, Evil Dee & BuckshOTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='becuzimbrown']Class of 2005? Hmm...is that for high school?

You wont do it Moxio. You dont have it in you.[/QUOTE]

See: Worst Rap Battle Ever, starring His Lordship Porter.

[quote name='becuzimbrown']Class of 2005? Hmm...is that for high school?

You wont do it Moxio. You dont have it in you.[/QUOTE]

not straight up clevah

Dang, those were the most glorious 6 and a half hours of Duty. I don't see how anything will ever top that.

"Orson Welles is a fat ____OTT" - Casey Rybread after two beers

[quote name='becuzimbrown']Damnit!

Did you use every word from that thing for your user title yet?[/QUOTE]

Y'all diskwalifahd.

[quote name='wubb']Guess I'm gonna have to setup some snipes for Zelda Twilight Princess on eBay.

Somebody sell it to me![/quote]

Just half it.

Dunno if the save exploit will make it more expensive or not -- nintendo fixed it in a recent update, but that's not to say a bunch of people don't still want it.

[quote name='wubb']My UPS tracking number hasn't updated yet. That nice lady at the Mailboxes place stole my 360![/quote]

Bwahahaha. She was working for me! I has your 360 now.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Just half it.

Dunno if the save exploit will make it more expensive or not -- nintendo fixed it in a recent update, but that's not to say a bunch of people don't still want it.[/QUOTE]

What exploit? I've kept my Wii updated so it'd be no good for me anyway.

Doesn't seem to be making it very valuable. Checked eBay and it's worth a little less than Super Mario Galaxy. (So somebody jump on my trade offer already.)

[quote name='lordwow']Sood: Livejournal or Friendster?[/quote]

Oooh, I remember LJ. Home of the 12 year-old emo girls and their mind-shattering poetry. The Internet was a much more innocent place in those days...

[quote name='Soodmeg']It's a continent.

:rofl:[/QUOTE]

[quote name='wubb']It's a continent.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='becuzimbrown']Moxio uses Orkut.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Soodmeg']What the hell?

My girl wants me to go buy Triscuits?

What the fuck is a Triscuit?[/QUOTE]

Shit in a box.

[quote name='becuzimbrown']Im kidding Moxio! Don't beat me up![/QUOTE]

:cool:

[quote name='getmeoutofjoliet']WTF is a Gamefunk?[/quote]

I dunno, but it must be this funky
dootsy_collins_-_keepin_dah_funk_alive.jpg
in order to get on the ride.

Oooh Animal Boxing...

I can't fucking wait to punch Pengy's digital fam in the fucking face

Liq:

The new Rosemary/OO Lay's cracker crisps are nice as well

[quote name='Liquid 2']Rosemary and Olive Oil Triscuits are fucking amazing.[/QUOTE]

There's some potential if you have some good stuff on it but usually it all just sucks. Don't even get me started on the people who eat it plain. :cool:

[quote name='Moxio']There's some potential if you have some good stuff on it but usually it all just sucks. Don't even get me started on the people who eat it plain. :cool:[/QUOTE]

The rosemary and olive oil ones come out of the box like that. Put some good stuff on those...:drool:

But yeah, plain old triscuits stink.

[quote name='Mojimbo']Dang, those were the most glorious 6 and a half hours of Duty. I don't see how anything will ever top that.

"Orson Welles is a fat ____OTT" - Casey Rybread after two beers[/QUOTE]

So much good shit came out of drunk Casey.

"I don't drink caaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnns, muthafucker."

Is it up on the XBLM? On gametrailers? Just because someone captured a video from UT, doesn't mean it's not exclusive to it Brownie Scout :cool:

[quote name='Number83']Can you listen to regular MP3 tracks on an iPod?[/quote]

Why the fuck wouldn't you? I listen to "regular MP3 tracks" on my iPhone.

[quote name='wubb']What exploit? I've kept my Wii updated so it'd be no good for me anyway.

Doesn't seem to be making it very valuable. Checked eBay and it's worth a little less than Super Mario Galaxy. (So somebody jump on my trade offer already.)[/quote]

Save exploit let you add the homebrew (read: pirate?) channel. Considering that TP is a year older than SMG and that it was also available in its true superior form on the Gamecube, it's very surprising to see them go for the same amount.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back