Who got the props? 5ft, Evil Dee & BuckshOTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
:rofl: and my university wonders why no one applies for these positions:

- Entry-Level (lowest pay scale)
"7 to 9 years experience"

[quote name='lordwow']:rofl: and my university wonders why no one applies for these positions:

"7 to 9 years experience"[/quote]

What job is that requirement for?

is GH2 on 360 really still $50? I beat 3 on medium yesterday and don't fell I can get any farther. I'm afraid of the orange button.

[quote name='Maklershed']What job is that requirement for?[/QUOTE]

Housing Coordinator (the person who assigns bedspaces (rooms) to incoming freshmen) and deals with switches mid-year.

[quote name='Maklershed']"I hate at Gamestop" - Mana Knight

(my favorite quote)[/QUOTE]When did I say that? I just wonder since I make typos WAY too much. I don't hate GS at all actually (It's where I buy 45% of my games at). I was a bit ticked off over a broken Forza game, and telling me to go clear across town to get another one IF I really wanted it (but that was 2 years ago).

[quote name='lordwow']:rofl: and my university wonders why no one applies for these positions:

"7 to 9 years experience"[/QUOTE]Haha. One reason I struggled to find a job is many plays want tons of experience, which I do not have.

I need a job to get experience, yet everyone wants experience it seems.

That reminds me, I'll try not to reveal everything in my blog, since I must save some stuff for an interview one day. ;)

[quote name='The Mana Knight']When did I say that? [/quote]

Yesterday in the OTT around 6pm or so. I know it was a typo but I laughed out loud when I read it because when I thought of it I pictured you with a Sing Star mic in your hand, walking around Gamestop yelling at people and telling everyone what you hate about games. :lol:

God damn lord you just reminded me that I have to look for another production house to work for.

Damn you.

I think I might buy a 4GB thumb drive to replace the 2BG one I currently carry. It's $15 at buy.com. Unless anybody knows of a better deal? Gotta be one that doesn't break and fall off a key ring easily and the cruzer's are pretty good for that.

[quote name='st0neface']is GH2 on 360 really still $50? I beat 3 on medium yesterday and don't fell I can get any farther. I'm afraid of the orange button.[/quote]

Game only? Yeah, new it is. If you're not afraid of used, hit up Gamestop. With this week's coupon+EDGE, you can get it for under $20

Totally grabbing it used. I was afeared of the blue button, but ended up beating it on medium in two days. fuck that slayer song, though.

I hate the connection of ABC, Disney Channel and ESPN. When the Sportscenter's Top 10 shows clips of Wipeout on the damn show, It's too far.

[quote name='wubb']I think I might buy a 4GB thumb drive to replace the 2BG one I currently carry. It's $15 at buy.com. Unless anybody knows of a better deal? Gotta be one that doesn't break and fall off a key ring easily and the cruzer's are pretty good for that.[/QUOTE]I should get one, since the one I have is 512MB (which I use to backing up PS3 saves and such).

[quote name='WeaponX2099']I hate the connection of ABC, Disney Channel and ESPN. When the Sportscenter's Top 10 shows clips of Wipeout on the damn show, It's too far.[/QUOTE]

Thanks deregulation!

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']
Not close to the end, maybe halfway
, Frosty.[/quote]

I was moving around in the mansion, but started one hell of a firefight to help the rebels -- not good... ended up dying and taking a break... haven't loaded up since, but I remember the checkpoint that it continued at being right before the dozer busts down the gate.

[quote name='WeaponX2099']I hate the connection of ABC, Disney Channel and ESPN. When the Sportscenter's Top 10 shows clips of Wipeout on the damn show, It's too far.[/quote]

Its mostly that all the good American sports are done so we are left with shitastic baseball.

Which is honestly the worst visual sport other than golf. Though golf doesnt really qualify for being a sport....more like a game. But not a sport.

I have always said this time every year is horrid for sports. I am glad I love soccer because that is played year round.

[quote name='WeaponX2099']The show is ok, but it's not fucking sports!! ESPN, do u understand that. Now give me more NL & AL Central analysis.[/quote]

baseball barely qualifies as a sport.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']baseball barely qualifies as a sport.[/quote]

1 month to Football. I need some highlights to watch, because I can't watch a whole baseball game on TV, maybe if I'm there.

[quote name='Soodmeg']
Which is honestly the worst visual sport other than golf. Though golf doesnt really qualify for being a sport....more like a game. But not a sport.

[/quote]

Worst Visual sport: Hockey. Without HD, you cant see the puck.

I cant even watch highlights of baseball.

My problem with baseball is the fact that they play like a million fucking games.

How can you follow a sport that you could go 0-45 and although unlikely still make the playoffs because you have 405996 more games to go anyway? I never understood baseball fans when they go crazy that their team loses 2 or 3 games. You still have 99 more games.

[quote name='WeaponX2099']Worst Visual sport: Hockey. Without HD, you cant see the puck.[/quote]

Nah. Hockey is exciting even if you cant see the puck. You still have guys flying all over the place landing big hits on each other. Sweet skill moves and constant action.

No one has every started a season 0-45. The teams are almost always in contention until the end of the season (with the exception of the awful teams).

I watch probably 100 games a year.

Of course no team has done that wow.

Its the logistics of the games though. There is so many games that its hard for me to care about 85% of the season. Each and every play looks virtually the exact same. Every home run is simply a guy hitting a ball with a stick.

Kudos to you wow. Anyone who could stomach that much baseball is a true fan.

Hockey is exciting, but you can't follow the puck w/ High Def.

Baseball gets better in Late August and beyond if your team is still in the race. If your sucks, no one (but Cubs fans) will pay attention to them.

I love Wipeout but clips on SportsCenter is taking cross promotion to lame levels.

Wipeout has topped American Gladiators for me as far as goofy competition show. They've really fucked up AG now. I'm about ready to be done with it.

[quote name='WeaponX2099']1 month to Football. I need some highlights to watch, because I can't watch a whole baseball game on TV, maybe if I'm there.[/quote]

I'm not as excited as I usually am for the NFL this year. Probably because nothing really awesome happened in the offseason and the draft sucked. Factor in the FFL that makes me hate the sport and we're not off to a good start.

[quote name='lordwow']Baseball, is in fact, awesome.[/quote]

Oh, I'm sorry... but that's wrong. Johnny, tell him what his parting gift is.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']Wow's right, but for the wrong reason (the Red Sox).[/quote]

Pffft. But as long as you don't like the Yankees, we can still be civil.

[quote name='Soodmeg']I cant even watch highlights of baseball.

My problem with baseball is the fact that they play like a million fucking games.

Nah. Hockey is exciting even if you cant see the puck. You still have guys flying all over the place landing big hits on each other. Sweet skill moves and constant action.[/quote]

Truth about hockey, though it's a better sport to be at the arena for... baseball irritates me because it's the most boring shit on the planet. I don't get how people bitch about soccer being boring when they love baseball. Or hating on golf. At least SOMETHING happens every 30 seconds in golf -- and it takes a lot of fucking skill. If we're considering baseball a sport, move over, we might as well add chess... and watching paint dry. :D

[quote name='lordwow']I watch probably 100 games a year.[/quote]

Gah! Think of all the time you're wasting! You could be drinking, or practicing the act of creating children, or ... PLAYING VIDEO GAMES!

People who find baseball boring don't understanding pitching. Once you understand pitching it becomes far more entertaining because every pitch is a battle.

Gah! Think of all the time you're wasting! You could be drinking, or practicing the act of creating children, or ... PLAYING VIDEO GAMES!

You can do all of those while watching baseball.

[quote name='WeaponX2099']Hockey is exciting, but you can't follow the puck w/ High Def.[/quote]

Sure you can. They put that shit in the puck so it glows on TVs back in like 1998.

[quote name='wubb']I love Wipeout but clips on SportsCenter is taking cross promotion to lame levels.

Wipeout has topped American Gladiators for me as far as goofy competition show. They've really fucked up AG now. I'm about ready to be done with it.[/quote]

When is wipeout on -- I've been meaning to DVR it -- it's probably more entertaining than AG at this point, for sure.

I'm almost at the point where I'll root for the Yankees over the Sox. I paint all of Boston pro sports with the cheater brush. It's not logical or fair, but too bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back