Who isn't attracted members of their own race ?

[quote name='Pezdro'][quote name='SunnyRT']I'm half-asian and I would never date an asian girl. I'm afraid she'll turn into one of the freak asian women my mom is friends with.[/quote]

You do realize that could happen to anyone? My mother knows freaky females of all nationalites. People are shaq-fued up everywhere.[/quote]

Well I didn't want to start being all racially prejudice but since I'm talking about my own race I guess I get one of those cards that says I can do that.

What I'm talking about is how Thai women start cooking hot peppers in a frying pan filling the whole house with what amounts to pepper spray, or how they decide to make homemade pickled fish, or hang out with their friends and eat raw meat and drink blood, or eat any other stinky thing, or chew on black root which turns their teeth black, or the list could go on and on. Basically I just don't want to grow old watching my wife turn into my worst fear.

And yes my white wife could turn into a crazy cat lady bitch but for some reason I'm more ok with that than the above. Color me crazy.

Like a lot of people have said before, if a girl is good looking, she is regardless of race.

Every race has some really hot girls, but I tend to find Latina women the most attractive out of them all.

[quote name='bignick'][quote name='eldad9'][quote name='punqsux']i dig human chicks, are all you guys banging romulans or something?[/quote]

Betazoids. They always know just what you want.[/quote]

Hell ya! Of course if there were betazoids, we would probablyhave the holo-decks.......[/quote]

and holosuites :wink:

I made a post about this before, im currently looking into filipinos (infact I talk to one on a daily basis) I'm even flying over there in hopes of a relationship, everyone gives me strange looks. Yellow fever indeed. I don't find most American women attractive with a few exceptions, asians are indeed MUCH finer, and in some respects nicer. Canadians are nice to.

[quote name='SunnyRT']

Well I didn't want to start being all racially prejudice but since I'm talking about my own race I guess I get one of those cards that says I can do that.

What I'm talking about is how Thai women start cooking hot peppers in a frying pan filling the whole house with what amounts to pepper spray, or how they decide to make homemade pickled fish, or hang out with their friends and eat raw meat and drink blood, or eat any other stinky thing, or chew on black root which turns their teeth black, or the list could go on and on. Basically I just don't want to grow old watching my wife turn into my worst fear.

And yes my white wife could turn into a crazy cat lady bitch but for some reason I'm more ok with that than the above. Color me crazy.[/quote]

So what you're trying to say is, if marrying a crazy bitch is inevitable, it should at least be in a form that offer some novelty.

[quote name='punqsux'][quote name='bignick'][quote name='eldad9'][quote name='punqsux']i dig human chicks, are all you guys banging romulans or something?[/quote]

Hell ya! Of course if there were betazoids, we would probablyhave the holo-decks.......[/quote]

and holosuites :wink:[/quote]

someone has to clean the mess up though.......

[quote name='bmulligan']This thread should have been a poll.[/quote]

I could have, but I hate polls. Plus this isn't just one simple question of what race of chicks do you like. It's a bigger issue of liking chicks of other races and not so much liking the chicks of your own race.

They have had this disscusion on my local radio show and some guys who called up would only date certain races because they were not attracted to any other races.

[quote name='bileanddecay']
I'm Asian, and I also don't gravitate toward Asian women, though most of my female friends are beautiful Asian women. I think I'm immune to them from so much exposure.

Maybe that explains why people of certain ethnicities are not attracted to their own - too close to home.
[/quote]

I knew you guys existed, thanks. It leaves more asian chicks for the rest of us.

Oh and it's not just us guys who feel this way. The girls of pretty much every race have seen how the men of their own race treat them. So it's not that rare they seek men of other races.

The instant people start saying they date women (or men to a lesser extent) just because of their race is the instant you start looking like some sort of sicko with a race fetish. It realy is best not to blurt out "I love >insert race

[quote name='Alpha2']The instant people start saying they date women (or men to a lesser extent) just because of their race is the instant you start looking like some sort of sicko with a race fetish. It realy is best not to blurt out "I love >insert race

Actually I wonder if a more productive question would be why arnt you attracted to women of your own race, this way you can determine what it is that bothers you or that's a turn off.

Once you name a problem it becomes easier to deal with it.

i'm asian and i think asian girls are the most attractive. i don't limit myself though, because i find almost all ethnicities attractive. the first girl i dated was from jamaica (shit that was a loooong time ago, not sure i've ever met a jamaican in person ever since), i've dated several asian girls, an african-american girl, a few latinas and my current girlfriend is mexican. i've never dated a white girl before, but they always seem to flirt the most.

still though, i think the hottest asian girl would be hotter than the hottest girl of any other ethnicity.

If you've known plenty of different kinds of Asian guys you'll definately know there are those who don't like asian girls at all and I can see why too. Most asian girls I know are really.. not even my type of people I would want to hang out with. They're really pretty/gorgeous/hot/sexy whatever, but sometimes it's their personality which can be stuck up (personality can make-up a person's looks to me).

Anyways I find a lot of guys attractive no matter what their race/nationality is, but mainly I would notice an asian guy over a white and a white over a black etc. It seems like a racist thing, but it's my preference. But then again with asian guys, their personality is factor to me.. how they act and talk, if they have respect it sorta makes them "cute" in my eyes or something. I use to be really into asian guys, but man they're personality sucked (the ones I met) they just weren't my type. I guess I turn more "white washed".

BTW the topic sentence I got what it said after like a quick glance but when I reread it, I was all @_@. So yea I'm attracted to members of my own race I mean how could you not give in to an attractive asian guy :wink:

[quote name='bignick'][quote name='punqsux'][quote name='bignick'][quote name='eldad9'][quote name='punqsux']i dig human chicks, are all you guys banging romulans or something?[/quote]

someone has to clean the mess up though.......[/quote]

thats what the frengi are for. those chicks are really ugly anyways (tho, they are always naked)

actully a traditiinal betazed wedding in preformed nude.

/mega-nerdage

[quote name='Xevious']When people say Indians, do they mean American Indians or people from India?[/quote]

well to be politically correct.. .indians should mean people from india... and American Indians are techinally Native Americans.... but eh.... all cause of colombus... Native Americans have to be called Indians.

[quote name='Zenithian Legend']now let's change the word "race" to "species" and see what tune you all sing.[/quote]

Otters%20in%20Asia%202.jpg

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl'][quote name='pimp tyranny']hate to say it but...

it's all pink on the inside[/quote]

Don't worry, I already did. :lol:[/quote]

So did I... right after you :lol:

[quote name='yogi99']I'm asian but I'm more attracted to white girls usually. But if a girl is really hot then I don't really care what race she is, even alien is fine.[/quote]

same

Race? Race like Dwarves, Elves, Gnomes, etc?

There is no real "race" for Humans, except that- Human. The idea of race came about because of people wanting to feel better about themselves- I.E. "white people are better than black people".

[quote name='spyhunterk19']I couldn't think of anyone who isn't attracted to asian girls...just type the word asian in on a google image search....nothing to do with the continent at all![/quote]

Im not really attracted to Asian women. I dont really scan for them but once in a while a see a good one. Its rare, to see hot Asian women with a nice juicy ass and plump breasts, might just be were i live but thats how i feel.

count me in as another asian on this board.. I like the look of the white woman (blond specifically), just because i never had one. My g.f. is a really hot asian chic, but i constantly joking with her that it would be an American dream to have blond :) .. anyhow.. I think White women look much better when they are young, i think they tend to develop 'faster' than other race (maybe not hispanic), but Asian tend to 'aged' better they look more 'classy' and probably not gotten too fat even after their marriage (generally speaking of course).. well hot chic are hot chic.. i wouldn't mind doing black, latina.. or whatever is hot... but too bad.. i'm too old for going around anymore.. haha..

[quote name='bignick'][quote name='punqsux']i dig human chicks, are all you guys banging romulans or something?[/quote]

I would totally bang a romulan. Possibly a Klingon, it all depends on how much blood wine I drink.[/quote]

LOL!

Man, Vulcan women are the hottest! :lol:

Another Asian here, when I was young I was very turned off my Asian females - the American born ones tend to behave like hoes, yet the old country ones are too old school for me.

Used to date white girls, but these days I gravitate more towards Asians. They age better, but it isn't easy to find ones that aren't high maintenance - most of them are.

Hot Caucasian women still smoke hot Asians, given everything else being equal. Less high maintenance, have a better attitude towards life and relationships (watch some Asian soap and you'll know how much of a drama queen they can be - I know someone who got dumped 9 years ago and she still hasn't got over the dude and as a result never dated or married), and better gardening (hehehe).

i actually dont think i could find someone attractive if they are not the same race as me... but some features are more important than others

[quote name='danny-o']Race mixing is gross. Stick to your own.[/quote]

Man, you're missin' out. The hottest girls I've met were always of mixed ethnicities - usually asian and some other variety but I've also seen a few half black and half white mixes around. And the latinas? They're prepackaged mixed considering that Spanish blood mixed in w/ the Native Americans to create a truly unique blend. You haven't lived till you've had Brazilian... mmm, Brazilian... yummy \:D/

Ah, well, if you don't want any, leaves more for me :lol:

[quote name='jaykrue'][quote name='danny-o']Race mixing is gross. Stick to your own.[/quote]

Man, you're missin' out. The hottest girls I've met were always of mixed ethnicities - usually asian and some other variety but I've also seen a few half black and half white mixes around. And the latinas? They're prepackaged mixed considering that Spanish blood mixed in w/ the Native Americans to create a truly unique blend. You haven't lived till you've had Brazilian... mmm, Brazilian... yummy \:D/

Ah, well, if you don't want any, leaves more for me :lol:[/quote]

I second that.

I find myself more attracted to women who have that dark look (i.e. brown skin, brown/black hair, etc.) over blondes. In fact, my wife is from India and I am white. My daughter is an amazing mix of both races (Amer-Asian). I find that mixed children tend to be very good looking.

[quote name='GuilewasNK'][quote name='bignick'][quote name='punqsux']i dig human chicks, are all you guys banging romulans or something?[/quote]

I would totally bang a romulan. Possibly a Klingon, it all depends on how much blood wine I drink.[/quote]

LOL!

Man, Vulcan women are the hottest! :lol:[/quote]

a human and a vulcan? thats illogical.

[quote name='punqsux'][quote name='GuilewasNK'][quote name='bignick'][quote name='punqsux']i dig human chicks, are all you guys banging romulans or something?[/quote]

LOL!

a human and a vulcan? thats illogical.[/quote]

*NERD ALERT*

Actually, Spock was a halfie. His mom was a human blond and his dad was a vulcan man.

[quote name='WarrenGekko']I find myself more attracted to women who have that dark look (i.e. brown skin, brown/black hair, etc.) over blondes. In fact, my wife is from India and I am white. My daughter is an amazing mix of both races (Amer-Asian). I find that mixed children tend to be very good looking.[/quote]

Is your daughter legal yet? j/k :lol:

[quote name='punqsux'][quote name='bignick'][quote name='punqsux'][quote name='bignick'][quote name='eldad9'][quote name='punqsux']i dig human chicks, are all you guys banging romulans or something?[/quote]

someone has to clean the mess up though.......[/quote]

thats what the frengi are for. those chicks are really ugly anyways (tho, they are always naked)

actully a traditiinal betazed wedding in preformed nude.

/mega-nerdage[/quote]

LMAO, Star Trek rules! I have seen every episode and every movie.

[quote name='jaykrue'][quote name='punqsux'][quote name='GuilewasNK'][quote name='bignick'][quote name='punqsux']i dig human chicks, are all you guys banging romulans or something?[/quote]

LOL!

a human and a vulcan? thats illogical.[/quote]

*NERD ALERT*

Actually, Spock was a halfie. His mom was a human blond and his dad was a vulcan man.[/quote]

:rofl: i know i was waiting how long it would take for someone to point that out! not long at all ^^

bignick: ive only seen all of next gen, and prolly 50% of all the other 3 series, and almost all the movies. i picked up alot of trek movies thanks to that overstock $2 sale

I like guys that have tan looking skin, light brown or hispanic. I think that's just because my first BF was through.

[quote name='David85']I like guys that have tan looking skin, light brown or hispanic. I think that's just because my first BF was through.[/quote]

... was through what? :?:

[quote name='jaykrue'][quote name='WarrenGekko']I find myself more attracted to women who have that dark look (i.e. brown skin, brown/black hair, etc.) over blondes. In fact, my wife is from India and I am white. My daughter is an amazing mix of both races (Amer-Asian). I find that mixed children tend to be very good looking.[/quote]

Is your daughter legal yet? j/k :lol:[/quote]

lol. She's only nine months

bread's done
Back