Why did I make this OTT that bugs you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Liquid 2']Restarted my client and it started going. Thanks. :)

I'll let you know what I think when it finishes DLing.

edit: what the fuck? The connection just broke.[/QUOTE]

Damn. Lemme go restart uTorrent.

[quote name='JimmieMac']there's some 2 points cheesemints on the first GRAW, I think.[/quote]

Theres like, four 8 point cheesemints.

[quote name='rabbitt']Damn. Lemme go restart uTorrent.[/QUOTE]

Do you have Comcast? They're known for throttling.

The connection will be great for 30 seconds or so before it just disappears.

[quote name='Liquid 2']Do you have Comcast? They're known for throttling.

The connection will be great for 30 seconds or so before it just disappears.[/QUOTE]

Nah, I've got RoadRunner. Try it now. If it doesn't download for you, we'll troubleshoot tomorrow.

[quote name='rabbitt']Nah, I've got RoadRunner. Try it now. If it doesn't download for you, we'll troubleshoot tomorrow.[/QUOTE]

Got another short burst of about 1% before it cut off again.

[quote name='Liquid 2']Got another short burst of about 1% before it cut off again.[/QUOTE]

Fuuuck. I normally have a great connection at night. We'll try again tomorrow afternoon.

[quote name='rabbitt']Fuuuck. I normally have a great connection at night. We'll try again tomorrow afternoon.[/QUOTE]

We'll get it eventually. I'm looking forward to hearing it.

Who's that in your sig?

edit: who's, not whose...

[quote name='Liquid 2']We'll get it eventually. I'm looking forward to hearing it.

Whose that in your sig?[/quote]

looks like Deniro in taxi driver or something

[quote name='Liquid 2']Apples to Apples can be fun with the right people.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='BigSpoonyBard']I have played said game[/QUOTE]

I dropped "Princess Di" when the green card was "speedy."

Thought you assholes would like that.

[quote name='senorwoohoo']I dropped "Princess Di" when the green card was "speedy."

Thought you assholes would like that.[/quote]

If that won, you're definitely playing with the right people :lol:

[quote name='BigSpoonyBard']If that won, you're definitely playing with the right people :lol:[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Liquid 2']Haha. My finest moment was dropping "Going to Grandma's house" on "Kinky" (written in).[/QUOTE]

'Course it won, and well done, Liquid. :lol:

[quote name='Liquid 2']Haha. My finest moment was dropping "Going to Grandma's house" on "Kinky" (written in).

Worth checking out, I imagine.[/QUOTE]

Understatement. I'd like to quote Brak for this one:

[quote name='Brak']de Niro's is That $$$$a.[/quote]

Taxi Driver is excellent. Check it out if you can.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S7dAxvj2mlU[/media]

The guy who wrote this song over two decades ago won 'album of the year' grammy. Now, I like jazz plenty, but this is totally a Jethro Tull over Metallica thing all over again.

[quote name='rabbitt']Understatement. I'd like to quote Brak for this one:

Taxi Driver is excellent. Check it out if you can.[/QUOTE]

Will do. :lol:

As pictured, he looks nothing like the old de Niro I'm used to.

[quote name='Liquid 2']Will do. :lol:

As pictured, he looks nothing like the old de Niro I'm used to.[/QUOTE]

You can tell by his signature mole :)

I'm zZz'n it. Peace.

[quote name='mykevermin']http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S7dAxvj2mlU

The guy who wrote this song over two decades ago won 'album of the year' grammy. Now, I like jazz plenty, but this is totally a Jethro Tull over Metallica thing all over again.[/quote]

I love me some Herbie Hancock, but album of the year? Now? Unless it's a retroactive award for Head Hunters, no.

[quote name='rabbitt']You can tell by his signature mole :)

I'm zZz'n it. Peace.[/QUOTE]

'Night.

Not sure if you'll see this, but the connection seems to have stabilized.

fuckin' jinxed it.

Which episode was it? I have a FEW favorites actually :p

I WILL get this last achievement tonight in Feeding Frenzy. Eat 1000 fuckin sharks.. :bomb: I've had this game since I got my 360. It needs to be completed.

[quote name='thekeybladewars']Aegis Wing multiplayer was fun-e, tonight. Must do it again, sometime.[/QUOTE]

I just wish I didn't suck at the game.....or I think you're one of the people I played with

[quote name='thekeybladewars']Yeah, cloudhead... was the immature, boyish sounding me over live. I was actually doing pretty well, but then I started fucking around and laughing too much.[/QUOTE]

Boyish? Hardly.

Time for bed. Pretty big diff eq test on wed/fri this week. I need to learn the whole unit by then.

not boyish but I could see mousy. Also hope you don't mind but I sent you a friend request

[quote name='MusicNoteLess']The tutorial on Culdcept Saga sucks major balls. Doesn't even give you much info. I can't even beat the first battle![/QUOTE]

if its like the PS2 version, it took me a few asskickings before I got some cards that helped me.

[quote name='fart_bubble']not boyish but I could see mousy. Also hope you don't mind but I sent you a friend request

if its like the PS2 version, it took me a few asskickings before I got some cards that helped me.[/QUOTE]

One of the few things I disliked about the original Culdcept.

I'm amazed they brought it over to the 360 as a full blown release, when it probably would've been better off as a 1200 / 1600 point XBLA game. I'll probably buy it when it hits around $30 or so (hopefully by the summer time). Which reminds me, I've yet to even learn how to play Carcassone or Catan yet.

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']Stop that.[/QUOTE]

[Ass-io]
Oh, waaah. What're you eating, shit and chips? You jealous, prick?
[/Ass-io]

[quote name='-Never4ever-']One of the few things I disliked about the original Culdcept.

I'm amazed they brought it over to the 360 as a full blown release, when it probably would've been better off as a 1200 / 1600 point XBLA game. I'll probably buy it when it hits around $30 or so (hopefully by the summer time). Which reminds me, I've yet to even learn how to play Carcassone or Catan yet.[/QUOTE]

yeah, having your starter deck being outclassed my the first dude you play really sucked. Thinking of returning Burnout Paradise and getting the Culdcept. Hope the online play is sweet

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back