Why did I make this OTT that bugs you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']It's too late to eat.[/QUOTE]

Thats like saying it's to late to have sex, or to early to drink, there is no such thing.

I just had a meatball :D
Because I make them really good.

I just got my 200/200 in Feeding Frenzy \\:D/ I ate 1000 motha fuckin sharks.. :bomb:

[quote name='MusicNoteLess']Actually, it's 7773. the board is not updated as of yet.

Picture006.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Nice theme, fag.

[quote name='Liquid 2']
Who's that in your sig?[/QUOTE]
I'll stab you.

[quote name='MusicNoteLess']The tutorial on Culdcept Saga sucks major balls. Doesn't even give you much info. I can't even beat the first battle![/QUOTE]
I'll whup your ass online and tell you how to play if you want.

I don't think you'll like it though; not enough Lotería.

[quote name='thekeybladewars']Yeah, cloudhead... was the immature, boyish sounding me over live. I was actually doing pretty well, but then I started fucking around and laughing too much.[/quote]

It's ABAP, baby!

Morning OTT. What's with all the thread ratings in all the various forums? Is someone up to hijinx?

On an unrelated note, 90% of the year I love the fact that my desk is against a large picture window as I get to see the animals outside and the sunshine and I dont feel so much like I'm in prison all day. But it's days like to day that really make me hate it. It's a little above 0 degrees outside and the cold air is just breezing in here. The rest of the office feels ok but its gotta be 60 or below at my desk. My hands are chapped and turning a pale blue.

Morning OTT.

Had a dream that I decided to buy my groceries at Gamestop since they have that 25% off coupon. Then as the last of them were being scanned I realized the coupon is only good for Xbox + 360 games. Damn gamestop.

[quote name='Maklershed']Morning OTT. What's with all the thread ratings in all the various forums? Is someone up to hijinx?

On an unrelated note, 90% of the year I love the fact that my desk is against a large picture window as I get to see the animals outside and the sunshine and I dont feel so much like I'm in prison all day. But it's days like to day that really make me hate it. It's a little above 0 degrees outside and the cold air is just breezing in here. The rest of the office feels ok but its gotta be 60 or below at my desk. My hands are chapped and turning a pale blue.[/QUOTE]

The low rating of the last OTT can be explained by people just not liking COD. ;)

Morning OTT. 9 Degrees in Exton, PA. -5 Wind Chill...And the heat is broken in the office building...Now to go have coffee with the larger endowed ladies...

I'll report my findings!

My wife's Mustang e-brake came loose and now the car hesitates. Went to google and found some Mustang forums and it is a common problem with the car in winter times. It is item they will fix under warranty but a) don't know if it is and b) living in a different state. Time to pull out the paper and call.

Hmmm I want to just sit here and watch 'The Good, The Bad and The Ugly" however I know I also have school that needs to get done. hmmm...

I entered one of those Gamerscore challenges, I think I can do it. It is 14 days long and the reward is a $50 BB GC.

I think I can up my Gamerscore by about 1,500 or so and I think that would be enough.

[quote name='darthbudge']I entered one of those Gamerscore challenges, I think I can do it. It is 14 days long and the reward is a $50 BB GC.

I think I can up my Gamerscore by about 1,500 or so and I think that would be enough.[/QUOTE]

I'd be shocked if 1500 in 14 days would be enough for a $50 GC.

Does anybody here play their 360 on a SDTV? I want to know how some games look on it.

EDIT: Well Wubb, I saw a 7 day challenge for a $20 GC and the winner won with like 400 or 500 points.

[quote name='darthbudge']Does anybody here play their 360 on a SDTV? I want to know how some games look on it.[/QUOTE]

Games with small text and menus can be tough. Dead Rising is the most infamous one in that category I believe.

Fuzion Frenzy 2 is tough to read as well, but if you know how the card system works and the description of the events it isn't a big deal, plus you can kind of just barely make out the text. :lol:

Most games aren't much of a problem.

[quote name='darthbudge']
EDIT: Well Wubb, I saw a 7 day challenge for a $20 GC and the winner won with like 400 or 500 points.[/QUOTE]

Where is this? 1000 in one day isn't terribly hard if you just rent an easy cheesemint whore game.

[quote name='Number83']Morning OTT. 9 Degrees in Exton, PA. -5 Wind Chill...And the heat is broken in the office building...Now to go have coffee with the larger endowed ladies...

I'll report my findings![/quote]

Bewbz?

Needs moar pics.

[quote name='darthbudge']I entered one of those Gamerscore challenges, I think I can do it. It is 14 days long and the reward is a $50 BB GC.

I think I can up my Gamerscore by about 1,500 or so and I think that would be enough.[/QUOTE]

Someone is going to use Avatar to snake you at the very end. 1500 points in two weeks isn't very much. The last one I competed in lasted about a week, I had to earn about 3500 to stay ahead of someone attempting to use Avatar and MLB 2K6 (Though I only actually needed about 3000 to win). I'd recommend getting a feel for your competitors for a few days. Someone always blows their load on something like Avatar or Cars in the first couple of days. Don't attempt to set the pace either. While quick and easy achievements sound like a fantastic plan, always check the amount of points versus time. For example, Cars doesn't offer a ton of a points up front but after about 3 hours...they start rolling in.

Easy points suggestions
King Kong (This almost borderlines on waste of time since it takes over 6 hours to complete)
Amped 3 (At least 500 points can be earned in about 3-4 hours)
Surf's Up (After a couple of hours, you should have at least 500 points)

[quote name='TFN']http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/member.php?u=124463

Best CAG avatar ever?[/QUOTE]

I noticed that this morning. I'm not quite sure what exactly he was going for.

[quote name='darthbudge']Does anybody here play their 360 on a SDTV? I want to know how some games look on it.[/quote]

No, as I got my 1080p TV as a present to myself in early december and chika gave me the 360 a good 4 days before Christmas (thanks Wubb!).

But I did play PS3 on my SDTV... it didn't look bad... but it didn't look *this* good either.

I just need to raise my GP to get out of 295th, or wherever I'll be by the time this posts.

I play on an SDTV. Dead Rising seems to be the worst. Mass Effect's text size is much better, but I did notice some of the conversations getting lost in background colors.

[quote name='CocheseUGA']I just need to raise my GP to get out of 295th, or wherever I'll be by the time this posts.[/quote]

Pfffft. I've plummeted to 427th.

And I haven't touched my 360 lately, as I was finishing NGS, and now I'm elbows deep in Assassins Creed. 2/9 assassinations done... starting the third.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']No, as I got my 1080p TV as a present to myself in early december and chika gave me the 360 a good 4 days before Christmas (thanks Wubb!).
[/QUOTE]

:D

I saved Christmas!

Missed out on that Vision bundle because I didn't have any cash. Now that I found some, I may try to pick up that COD4 from GS today. Hopefully it's still there.

Definetly going to try for that wireless wii bar as well.

ok well the things I was planning on doing.

Playing through King Kong. 1,000 GP and I was going to do it anyway.
Finishing Halo 3. This will get me about 400GP and shouldn't take me long because I did it before, just at a friends house.
Finishing Bioshock. This will probably net me around 500GP.

I want to borrow Blacksite: Area 51 from my friend and play through that. That is probably 600GP or so.

Maybe I would also borrow Mass Effect too.

That is pretty much all the games I have. How do those games look in SD?

Mass Effect looks great in SD, but it's definetly not a GP getter. After 32 hours, I got around 480(?) GP.

A couple more hours the second time around should net me 200 more, though.

Bioshock is a pretty manageable 800+ in a single play through. Even more if you play on the hard difficulty to begin with. Although it's probably going to take longer to shlog through on hard difficulty. Probably not worth it if you just want the GPs.

If you want to maximize cheesemints do this:

These are fairly mild spoilers IMO. (i.e. no plot revelations.)

Save every little sister - 100 GPs
Make sure you get the two diaries in the first short section. You can go back just before fighing the final boss and collect all the diaries and tonics you missed using a guide for cheesemints but you can't get back to that first area. I'd suggest going back and getting all the diaries/tonics you missed for each area as you come to it's end. But that's me.
Save enough Adam to buy all of your slots and for sale only tonics. (This will make sense once you play the game.) Basically just don't buy everything and you should be okay.

It's sad, the most points I've gotten on any game is 620.

The closest I've gotten to getting all the points is Bankshot Billiards 2 (170/200).

(Needs the sad wubb avatar)

[quote name='CocheseUGA']Mass Effect looks great in SD, but it's definetly not a GP getter. After 32 hours, I got around 480(?) GP.

A couple more hours the second time around should net me 200 more, though.[/quote]

Mass Effect, I would play just for fun. Not for getting GP. Because like I also have Eternal Sonata, but that games is insanely hard to get GP in. It also looks horrible in SD.

[quote name='wubb']Bioshock is a pretty manageable 800+ in a single play through. Even more if you play on the hard difficulty to begin with. Although it's probably going to take longer to shlog through on hard difficulty. Probably not worth it if you just want the GPs.

If you want to maximize cheesemints do this:

These are fairly mild spoilers IMO. (i.e. no plot revelations.)

Save every little sister - 100 GPs
Make sure you get the two diaries in the first short section. You can go back just before fighing the final boss and collect all the diaries and tonics you missed using a guide for cheesemints but you can't get back to that first area.
Save enough Adam to buy all of your slots and for sale only tonics. (This will make sense once you play the game.) Basically just don't buy everything and you should be okay.
[/quote]

Did you use a guide to find all the audio diaries and weapon upgrade stations? I know there was 1 diary I missed, but I hope it wasn't the only one -- I couldn't figure out where I needed to go to get under those fucking stairs. :\

OK, need advice on which 360 game to get at the GS sale:

Bioshock - seems too short to pay $30+ for
COD4 - what all the cool kids are playing, but I don't play online. Plan to change that if I buy this.
Oblivion GOTY - don't really have the time to play another RPG, but I've already done quite a bit in the regular version (should probably check and make sure my save still is there)
???

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Did you use a guide to find all the audio diaries and weapon upgrade stations? I know there was 1 diary I missed, but I hope it wasn't the only one -- I couldn't figure out where I needed to go to get under those fucking stairs. :\[/QUOTE]

Yep used a guide to scarf up any diaries/tonics I overlooked. There's a very good one at xbox360achievements.org

[quote name='CocheseUGA']OK, need advice on which 360 game to get at the GS sale:

COD4 - what all the cool kids are playing, but I don't play online. Plan to change that if I buy this.
Oblivion GOTY - don't really have the time to play another RPG, but I've already done quite a bit in the regular version (should probably check and make sure my save still is there)
???[/quote]

Bioshock. It is awesome.

Got Halo. Still would like to play the second one first. Have GH3 coming (hopefully shipping this week) as well.

Think I might finally put Madden 06 to some good use to crank out some points. May see about joining a challenge...

[quote name='CocheseUGA']OK, need advice on which 360 game to get at the GS sale:

???[/QUOTE]

Bioshock is great but I think it's still $55 used so it would be around $43 on that 25% off. You can do better than that. (If my GS pricing is off then correct me there.)
COD4 would also be $43 and it's on sale for $40 new all the time.

Here's a few suggestions for that 25% off

All prices are before 25%

Tomb Raider Legends - $18
Condemned - $16 (I think)
Kameo - $13
Graw - $13
Prey - $10
COD2 - $10
Sneak King - $2

There are some other decent cheap ones but even after 25% you can do better on eBay without much trouble. Stuff like The Outfit or Splinter Cell DA.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back