Why do you OTT? nsfw - most likely

Status
Not open for further replies.

lordwow

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Take this topic as you wish, either comically or seriously.

Do you do post to relieve stress or because it's the best you can do?
Out of boredom? Only way to put down the boner?

Let me hear your reasons, not your complaints.

It's supposed to be 19 degrees today. Which is going to be awesome, because that's about 15 degrees higher than the past two days.

Yesterday, I was leaving for work and checked the thermometer in the van, and it was -13. I was 5 degrees when I left work.I can't fucking wait for spring...

Light snow
8 degrees, feels like -8, according to Weather.com. We're supposed to get 3 to 6 inches of snow...

And to top it off, I have gotten phone calls from Comcast the past two mornings at 8am in a row. Courtesy calls to remind me to pay my bill. I call the automated line, and my balance is zero. I try to speak to a human, and the wait time is 20 to 30 minutes. After 35 minutes, I hung up. I have my confirmation number from when I paid, so if they cut me off, I'm going to raise hell.

So Juggers stayed with his Grandmother yesterday, and I picked him up on the way home. It seems they were watching Charmed, and it was about banshees and it terrified him.

Later that night, I played L4D, and he came in to watch - evn though he's not supposed to. Didn't scare him at all.

The moral? Zombies - not scary. Wailing women - scary as hell.

I OTT because it's fun.

Also, since I'm reorganizing the office, I thought I'd post a few pics:

This is the closet with the shelves I built:
media

And this is the top of the entertainment center in my office (Thats a Wii under assorted junk on the left):

media

[quote name='Chuplayer']No. In fact, I unzip my pants, keep my underwear on, and "play the flute." I don't whip it out and wrap my hand around it. I never liked doing that.

Then I let my underwear soak up the mess. It's actually quite the elegant solution to cleaning up, and the semen doesn't get all over the place.[/QUOTE]
:lol:

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']What about Wailing Zombie Women?[/quote]

He doesn't seem to be afraid of the Witches, so that kinda counts. :lol:

[quote name='DarthPuma']Posted it in the last OTT by accident.

Does anyone want Kung Fu Panda if I get a new 360 today?[/quote]

Just buy a :cool: 360 from me Puma

[quote name='Wolve11']Just buy a :cool: 360 from me Puma[/QUOTE]

Can't. The only way I'll be able to get this is if my 360 and a few games and movies/cds/books nets me enough to cover the cost of an arcade. I figure I need to do it now while my sexbox still works.

[quote name='lordwow']Where do you hide the girl in there?[/quote]

When I open the closet, I stuff her in the entertainment center drawers...which is why I only included the top in that pic. ;)

Thanks for that link to the hard drive deals munch. I doubt my OD has any though, i asked about that other clearanced drive and the guy didn't seem to know wtf i was talking about.

Ugh, I worked from 7:45 a.m. to 11:45 p.m. yesterday. Drafting foreclosure documents for over 12 hours is not a good way to spend a day.

On a lighter note, the new Asobi Seksu album is damn good.

[quote name='strummerbs']Ugh, I worked from 7:45 a.m. to 11:45 p.m. yesterday. Drafting foreclosure documents for over 12 hours is not a good way to spend a day.

On a lighter note, the new Asobi Seksu album is damn good.[/QUOTE]

There's a new one out!?
Gonna grab that now.

edit: found a single from 2008. Where'd you find the album, strummerbs?

[quote name='Liquid 2']There's a new one out!?
Gonna grab that now.

edit: found a single from 2008. Where'd you find the album, strummerbs?[/QUOTE]

PM'd.

I actually got a promo copy from the label. I love being on mailing lists.

[quote name='Maklershed']Get Heavenly Sword![/quote]

Same deal.

So will you look for a VC now? :)

(Does Uncharted give you trophies if you beat it before the patch? Or do you have to beat it again?)

I added "The Social History of Sports In The U.S." this semester. It meets for a month once a week, end of Feb through beginning of April. I'm not even sure that qualifies as a class, but they give 3 units for it.

My CPU is 10-15 degress C cooler, depending on the core, CK64. :)

I got fed up with it, shut it down, and looked at the heat sink. Turned out that one of the pins from that piece of shit had come loose (or was much more loose, relative to the others).
Dusted the CPU off and resecured it, and it's doing much better now.
I got really lucky though. It could have turned out a lot worse.

I'm probably still going to upgrade to a back-plate model before I get a new graphics card though.

[quote name='strummerbs']Interested to hear what you think. They certainly pulled back on the noise-rock elements. It reminds me a lot of the Cocteau Twins, which isn't a bad thing at all, just different.[/QUOTE]They had kinda started that move with Citrus, but from what I've heard so far, it's even more so now. But yeah, it's still great. :)

Why does this ott say nsfw?

Mak, love your title. Perseus is teh hawt!! I was hurt that I dont fall into his acceptable criteria.

[quote name='Liquid 2']My CPU is 10-15 degress C cooler, depending on the core, CK64. :)

I got fed up with it, shut it down, and looked at the heat sink. Turned out that one of the pins from that piece of shit had come loose (or was much more loose, relative to the others).
Dusted the CPU off and resecured it, and it's doing much better now.
I got really lucky though. It could have turned out a lot worse.
[/QUOTE]
Mang, didn't I tell you that like.. the first thing to do was to reseat it and check yo pins?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back