*Wii Conga!* old

We need some more sign ups :)

If your new, and looking around the thread, sign up for it and give it a shot. Its doesnt cost you anything (if you do stamps.com). Lets get this ball rolling.

Hey I have a question. If I were to start this now, are my referrals limited on time? or are they up the forever as in i can start now and get my wii like 2 or 3 years from now? I'm just wondering and I couldn't find it in the FAQ's Thanx. and also if I wanted the silver bundle for 6 referrals, can I get just five here right and then the last one somewhere else? or can I ONLY do the 5 referral wii here?

[quote name='Dafishies']Hey I have a question. If I were to start this now, are my referrals limited on time? or are they up the forever as in i can start now and get my wii like 2 or 3 years from now? I'm just wondering and I couldn't find it in the FAQ's Thanx. and also if I wanted the silver bundle for 6 referrals, can I get just five here right and then the last one somewhere else? or can I ONLY do the 5 referral wii here?[/quote]

Well you will be in the Conga until you get the 5 referrals. There isn't a time limit. As for the Silver bundle you will get 5 referrals from here, and the 6th one would have to come from somewhere else. Either family or friends, or you can offer people some money to sign up under you. Hope that helped.

yeah It did help a little bit But on the yourwii4free.com site does it hold ur referrals for a long time or do they have a specific time limit??? I'm guessing they don't have a time limit but I could be wrong. I will probably sign up for this soon.

[quote name='Dafishies']yeah It did help a little bit But on the yourwii4free.com site does it hold ur referrals for a long time or do they have a specific time limit??? I'm guessing they don't have a time limit but I could be wrong. I will probably sign up for this soon.[/quote]

Your referrals dont expire on the website, they will be there until you are done collecting all your referrals.

oh ok I'll sign up soon don't u worry about it and when I do I hope I will get greened from the stamp.com offer lol I'm gonna use internet explorer and clear everything. I really don't want to have to send in those mcr? (is that right?) things or a letter or whatever

Well if anyone so happens to sign up under my referral link, Ill send 'em a $15 GC from Circuit City. If a second person does so, Ill send em a $10 GC. Not much but its something, and free.

[quote name='Dafishies']I was going to do stamps.com but I need a credit card it says to do it so wtf I thought it was free??????????[/quote]

It is free. All these sites need a Credit Card

[quote name='Dafishies']I was going to do stamps.com but I need a credit card it says to do it so wtf I thought it was free??????????[/quote]

It is free if you cancel before your trial is up. These sites make money by having people sign up with a credit card and forgetting to cancel, where they continue to charge you each month for service.

Well maybe your parents can let you borrow theirs? That's that I did for some other sites for a while.

o ok I'll get a prepaid one then. If I sign up with it they only take the money off if I forget to cancel right? or is it they take it off at the beginning and then return the money.....they just take it off if I forget to cancel right?

EDIT: I might actually have a prepaid card around somewhere I just don't want them to take money off it at all :p

oh yeah, is it hard to cancel the stamps.com thing? like how do i do it? is just click cancel or is it a special thing I have to do?

[quote name='LGMR']I signed up under "buterbals". I did the stamps.com offer. I hope to get a Wii![/quote]

Thank You! :D

I can confirm that its gone green already.

BTW: LGMR Ill PM you to send you a $15 GC of Circuit City. I have one more left for $10 to whoever else signs up.

[quote name='Dafishies']oh yeah, is it hard to cancel the stamps.com thing? like how do i do it? is just click cancel or is it a special thing I have to do?[/quote]

you just have to call stamps.com customer service and cancel. pretty simple

[quote name='Dafishies']oh yeah, is it hard to cancel the stamps.com thing? like how do i do it? is just click cancel or is it a special thing I have to do?[/quote]

When I called it was pretty easy, the only thing they will try to do is extend your trial to an additional 30 days. If you aren't interested then just let them know then, and they will kindly close your account.

gcxz3.jpg
$10 still available.

[quote name='Dafishies']when I do the stamps offer do they take the money off the card right away, or when I forget to cancel?[/quote]

They charge you $15 for it but after a couple of days, it goes away. After that, its free for 30 days and if u don't cancel in time, they charge you 15 every month

[quote name='Dafishies']so right when I do the offer it gets charged????[/quote]

yes but its one of those temporary charges just to make sure you have the funds on the card

[quote name='psincubus']yes but its one of those temporary charges just to make sure you have the funds on the card[/quote]

so If I have a prepaid gift card they don't take the money out??? or they put it back on somehow...

[quote name='Dafishies']so If I have a prepaid gift card they don't take the money out??? or they put it back on somehow...[/quote]

Well that Im not sure. Here are some other offers that are cheap, and easy to cancel if you don't want to continue service.

- ($1.99) Chuck Mullaney Teaches Ebay
- ($4.99) eAuction
- ($4.99) Google SEO
- ($1.99) Yahoo Success Center

[quote name='Dafishies']so If I have a prepaid gift card they don't take the money out??? or they put it back on somehow...[/quote]

they charge $15 which is called a "hold" meaning if you cancel the trial, you are credited $15 from stamps.com and if you do not cancel, they keep your $15.
I wouldnt cancel so soon after you sign up because TraInn can revoke your offer credits. Make sure you read the terms of service and cancellation info before signing up for other offers. You should let a decent amount of time pass before canceling but also know when the free trial ends so you dont get billed.

This seems very interesting...

My only concern, though, is that I don't see that this thread is very active.

Have people actually been completing the requirements and receiving Wiis?

hello yf4e10,

we have had 3 people from the conga receive their cash or wii's so far. plus several more people have referrals. This conga is more of a supplement to your efforts to get a wii. For example, if you were going to sign up for the wii site anyway, you should sign up through the conga, because then there is a good chance to get referrals for free. But signing up for the conga generally doesn't mean you can just "set it and forget it" and all of a sudden you have a wii. You still have to do some work on your part trying to get referrals.

The conga has seen periods of slow activity and other periods of high activity. Last week we had two new signups.

I can personally vouch for this site, as I have received $250 cash for the wii site, and $480 cash for the 360 elite site.

So, I hope you decide to sign up under the conga!

[quote name='yf4e10']This seems very interesting...

My only concern, though, is that I don't see that this thread is very active.

Have people actually been completing the requirements and receiving Wiis?[/quote]

I completed my requirements in large part from this conga. The only problem is that the wii is still backordered. Its been stated before that you should understand before joining this conga to expect there to be a wait before you get yours. Dont join today and expect to be playing super smash brothers next week.

Because of this wait, this thread tends to be more inactive than say the xbox 360 games thread where you can receive your rewards with less effort and time.

Hm....

Well, I'm kind of a lazy bastard, so I really wouldn't do any work to find other referrals, so I guess I'll check out the xbox conga and see how it goes there. Perhaps I'll come back here afterwards. I was, anyway, looking to pick up the cash.

Anyone nice enough to link me? :)

I have been participating in the Conga for several months, and receiving the greens has been nice! This thing really works. Although it can be slow at times, I am confident that I will make it to all five referrals. psincubus keeps this thing running like clockwork. You can't go wrong by joining us! Please, do consider it.

Gah!

So it appears that I had signed up for this site a whiiiiiiiiiiile ago. If I make a new account, I'll get banned.

Is it possible to close this account and sign up under someone else's instead?

If not, am I unable to participate in this conga party?

you can submit a support ticket on your old account asking for them to close it for you. once they do you can sign up again. they usually do it within 24 hours.

Thanks for signing up Cody and welcome. Please PM me your referral link so that I can add it to the front page.

Ernest, please let us know when he goes green.

[quote name='yf4e10']Gah!

So it appears that I had signed up for this site a whiiiiiiiiiiile ago. If I make a new account, I'll get banned.

Is it possible to close this account and sign up under someone else's instead?

If not, am I unable to participate in this conga party?[/quote]

I'm exactly in the same position as you, except it's for the PS3 site. Before I knew what I was doing I made 3 accounts and went green on 2 of them before my damn credits showed up. I have emailed them FOUR times over the last 2 months and NO RESPONSE at all. They would probably just let me get to the end and say that I violated the terms. I just forgot about that specific Trainn site and moved on. That's my advice to you also..

Psincubus, PM sent. Thanks!

Had a quick general question. I had a friend sign up for me, he completed the Stamps.com offer but it didn't credit instantly. After 7 days, if he filed a MCR, would it be the same as other TRAINN sites that require you to send the email with full headers from the offer?

[quote name='buterbals']Had a quick general question. I had a friend sign up for me, he completed the Stamps.com offer but it didn't credit instantly. After 7 days, if he filed a MCR, would it be the same as other TRAINN sites that require you to send the email with full headers from the offer?[/quote]

yes, he won't get credit without those headers.

bread's done
Back