*Wii Conga!* old

[quote name='nkorb21']I'd like to join this conga, but i don't have a credit card, so I can't do offers. Do any offers take paypal, because i do have a paypal account?. If there is some way i can do offers with paypal, please respond. Thanks[/quote] In my experience, you need a credit card to do the trainn sites. I wish they took paypal though.... :(

can you set up a virtual credit card with paypal? If so, you could do that, but I'm not sure they have that type of service.

I'm down for this as long as I can use a virtual CC, it won't cost me more than 10 bucks, and I don't get spammed with phone calls and junk mail.

[quote name='DarthPuma']I'm down for this as long as I can use a virtual CC, it won't cost me more than 10 bucks, and I don't get spammed with phone calls and junk mail.[/quote] Quite a few of the offers are very useful and affordable. I have done several offers through Trainn and I have never received any phone calls or junk mail. Just my two cents. :)

[quote name='draigun']Registered following Ichiguru's link, did the stamps offer, now waiting to go green.. Anyone know how long it actually takes for them to confirm you did the offer? Said it should be instant, but it's not.
[/quote] Stamps took just over a calendar month to credit for me last year. Sometimes it's instant, other times you have to go the support ticket route.

Sorry for the double post..

I know this is a stretch, but I've actually pretty much gotten 5 referrals on my own, already. Since my rotation wouldn't be for many weeks, but I joined the conga through Ichiguru, is there any way I can get someone to throw just one referral my way so I can get the Gold reward? And if someone were to do this, would they be able to join the conga in my place?

Alright, thanks. I'm not exactly pressed for time as one of my referrals did the Netflix offer which takes about 21 days to go green, but 21 days is still much sooner than however many weeks it would take to go through my rotation.

[quote name='psincubus']so how were you able to get so many so fast? friends and family? any tips for some of our conga members?[/quote]
Exactly.. had a few friends as well as my sister help me out. Many of them were more than happy to help consider they were already looking to get into such services as Netflix and Gamefly. I'm still waiting for three to go green (one Stamps which should go through today, one Gamefly which should be just a few more days, and one Netflix which might be as many as two more weeks).. I figured the conga would be good long-term, but I grew too impatient to wait 6 or so weeks for even the opportunity to get a few greens.

Hey i just had a quick question, i signed up for the stamps.com offer today, but is there anything i need to do other than install the software and login to get credit? Do i need to actually buy that netstamps package and print stamps, or is logging in enough to get credit?

It's recommended that you print something at least once. You get $5 in free stamp credits, so you don't have to worry about getting charged any money.

It's really easy to print a piece of postage if you just select the "Envelope" option and enter a mailing address. Then you just hit "Print" and it prints it right out.

[quote name='fireyfreak']Hey i just had a quick question, i signed up for the stamps.com offer today, but is there anything i need to do other than install the software and login to get credit? Do i need to actually buy that netstamps package and print stamps, or is logging in enough to get credit?[/quote]

If you do not get credit within a day or two it is usually an mcr. Stamps.com is kind of hit or miss and is the biggest pain in the ass to file an mcr. I have been waiting 7 weeks to get approved. Cross your fingers and hope it goes through.

hey psincubus you can put me down as having 0/3....I have been lucky enough to get a few friends to sign up under me. Thanks. :)

When i'm on top and someone completes an offer just pm me. I'm on this site almost everyday.
I have this thread bookmarked so I'll be checking it also. Thanks

5th referral finally went green so I went ahead and ordered the thing. Profile has been reviewed and the order has been received. Now I'm waiting for them to ship it off. :3

Once I get it, I'll be sure to post pics in case you want to up it to the OP as a teaser to future conga-ers.

Hey everyone! I am on top of the list again and going to offer some free games along with joining the conga. If you complete a referall under me I will send you TWO of the following FREE games which are in pristine condition:

Kameo
PGR3
Condemned (pending out)
Fight Night Round 3
Burnout Revenge
1 month xbox live
The Darkness
Ninja Gaiden Black (pending out)
Rockstar Table Tennis
Perfect Dark Zero
Shadowrun for PC
GGW DVD

Please pm me with where to send the games once you have gone green. Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm in...I joined a few days ago but I'm still waiting for Gamefly to go green.

1. mbeno13
2. starts with my cag name
3. Gamefly
4. pending

mbeno13, from your list I'd be interested in Condemned and Ninja Gaiden Black. I will pm you my address after greening.

bread's done
Back