*Wii Conga!* old

OK.. update on my status. So the Wii is still pretty much sold out across the nation, and (after waiting past when the estimated shipping date was) TraInn told me it would be an additional 3-4 weeks until they'd even have a chance to ship the Wii. So instead, I changed to the $250 Paypal and I figured I'd just try my luck with getting it locally. If not, then I'll be $250 richer to get random stuff, anyways.

But yeah, just a note to those who might complete it soon, the Wii's are severely backordered so be ready to wait at least a month to get yours past when you complete all the requirements.

I'll be sure to let you know when I receive my money, though. :3

zing.jpg

Wow.. that was fast.

so if someone signs up under the top 3 for the week will they remain on the list and continue to rotate weekly until all 5 referrals are completed?

[quote name='KSHLove']so if someone signs up under the top 3 for the week will they remain on the list and continue to rotate weekly until all 5 referrals are completed?[/quote]

Right. If you do not receive your five referrals on your rotation, you'll just be put back on the bottom of the list to wait for your next rotation.

welcome KSHLove and thanks for signing up.

I just rotated the conga

This is a peculiar trend, we have gotten a new sign up each week for the past couple of weeks, on the day of the rotation.

[quote name='The0ne']Been hearing that wiis are still backordered. Still haven't gotten any referrals yet but I'll probably switch it[/quote]

Yeah, they're backordered. My estimate from them was 5-6 weeks, so I changed to the Paypal. The money goes through tomorrow and I'm off to the local Best Buy which actually still has them in stock to buy mine.

bumping and confirming they are still backordered. id take the paypal but wiis sell out very quickly when theyre in stock around here

Thank you so much! Please keep me updated on how things are going. I will let incubus know as soon as you go green!!!

Err.. also, you can go ahead and remove my name from the conga line. I've completed and received the $250 PayPal.

I really want to use this site to get a Wii, but I was just wondering how long it takes using this conga to get the full 5 referrals.

I joined the site under nikkai but I won't sign up to do my offer until later tomorrow. The offer I want to do says it will credit me within 2-3 days; but I will make the 'joining' post tomorrow when I sign up for my offer.

A. Nikkai
B. [email protected]
C. eMusic
D. Pending

I believe it is pending, but my credit card has not been charged yet nor have I received my eMusic account info from them. If eMusic does not work for me I will do the Gamefly offer. Oh, and the stamps.com offer is not there or I could not find it.

[quote name='grndoom']A. Nikkai
B. [email protected]
C. eMusic
D. Pending

I believe it is pending, but my credit card has not been charged yet nor have I received my eMusic account info from them. If eMusic does not work for me I will do the Gamefly offer. Oh, and the stamps.com offer is not there or I could not find it.[/quote]

eMusic took a couple of days to charge and send me an e-mail.

Also Stamps has been taken off as a level a offer

Thank you for letting me know I was not alone with the eMusic thing. Did you get your full 80 songs if you did the cheapest subscription (plus the 50 free they offer) or did you just get a few songs and cancel before the next month?

[quote name='grndoom']Thank you for letting me know I was not alone with the eMusic thing. Did you get your full 80 songs if you did the cheapest subscription (plus the 50 free they offer) or did you just get a few songs and cancel before the next month?[/quote]

I downloaded a few then canceled before i was billed

100% Positive I signed under you. Unless the link on your name was typed wrong, I clicked your name, registered, and completed an offer. Of that, I'm sure.

I emailed there support to see what's going on. They should get back to me in a couple of days. My links are typed correctly. Both in my sig, and the one on the main post. I triple checked them. I PMed psincubus, and I'll let him log on to my account if he wants proof, or if there's some other way to prove it. Did you have any antispyware or adware apps running, or did you immunize with spybot s&d or any other antispyware adware apps.

cloud202, what you can do is open a support ticket explaining you signed up under his ref# but he hasn't gotten credit and your name doesn't show up in his account. They should give the credit to him as long as you didn't sign up earlier under someone else.

Also, ff7scloud, post your referral link so that we can double check the opening post's link is correct.

bread's done
Back