*Wii Conga!* old

looks like the link in the first post is correct, so thats good. cloud202, did you contact the site with the info?

Sorry, haven't been able to et on the computer. I'll contact the site now.

Edit - Sent in my support ticket. I'll get back to you guys and let you know what they say.

good news! my heart kinda sank as I read it... but read it until the end.
ff7scloud, Confirm it for me please. Here's what they said exactly.

[quote name='YourNintendoWii4Free.com']
You are not listed on their account as you did not register using their referral link. You registered for our site on August 10th without using a referral link.

In order to register as a referral, an individual must follow a referrers unique link and register for our site during the same visit and may not navigate away from the page before doing so. As soon as they do register, they are instantly listed as a referral on the account.

Typically, once an account has been created, we do not allow the account referrer to be changed. However, we will make a one time exception and have added you to their list of referrals. [/quote]

Even though I'm 100000000% positive I clicked his referral link... lol

Thanks for confirming for me ^^

Note: I recommend the video professor offer. Not only do you get a lesson on what you'd like to learn (If any at all) but it comes with free stuff. They give you a set of headphones, a wireless mouse, and 2 bonus CD's. I got a windows organizer, and a copy of Windows Media Recorder.

Hey everyone! I should be on top of the list very soon and am going to offer some free games along with joining the conga. If you complete a referral under me I will send you one of the following FREE games which are all in pristine condition:

Kameo
PGR3
Fight Night Round 3
Burnout Revenge
1 month xbox live
The Darkness
Perfect Dark Zero
Shadowrun for PC
GGW DVD

Please pm me with where to send the game once you have gone green. Thanks! :)

I'm sorry, i'm new here. I think I would like to join the conga, but first, could someone explain to me what a conga is, (or how it works?) I'm really sorry if I seem ignorant. Any help would be good though.

[quote name='RainyZayy']No prob. :) So... i'm curious, did it take long for people to go green?[/quote]

It all depends on the person. I would say is harder to get greens for a site like this nowadays because people already did the site. Like when this conga first started, greens were coming in more because there were less people. Maybe psincubus should put the inactive users on another list and just put them aside until they can confirm they still wanna be in the conga. I have a feeling some of these users forgot about this conga and if they have, it would help others get greens.

In case anyone missed it. If you complete a referral under me I will send you one of the following FREE games which are all in pristine condition:

Kameo
PGR3
Fight Night Round 3
Burnout Revenge
1 month xbox live
The Darkness
Perfect Dark Zero
Shadowrun for PC
GGW DVD

I am still active, only two greens (though, I have someone pending) away. If I can get these last two greens I can happily exit the Conga. Just need two more when my next rotation comes up.

I only need two more referalls and then i will be off the list. So since there are no takers yet if you complete a referral under me I will send you TWO of the following FREE games which are all in pristine condition:

Kameo
PGR3
Fight Night Round 3
Burnout Revenge
1 month xbox live
The Darkness
Perfect Dark Zero
Shadowrun for PC
GGW DVD

hey Rainy, I need your referral link. I apologize if you already sent it. Thanks.

About removing inactive users, I don't know. On one hand, they may not even come to this site anymore or don't care about it. On the other hand, they did complete the requirements so they should be in the list.

Maybe we can get a vote on what people want to do?

I am active and would love to get my two final greens. However, there is the issue of fairness to the other conga participants who are not as active. In fact, some of them may no longer be interested or have received their greens elsewhere and are finished. It may be tedious, but we could try to PM them to figure out if they still want to participate. Then once we figure that out, we can move forward with some kind of plan.

I say go for the active/inactive purge. I'm sure one of us will be willing to help out with getting a mass PM sent out to everyone in the conga giving them what, 3-5 days? Maybe a week to respond saying that they still wish to participate?

[quote name='psincubus']well, i expected these results, haha. ok, does someone want to be in charge of PMing everyone?[/quote]

I'll go ahead and get started on it today. How long do you think we should give people to respond?

Thank you guys for getting the message and responding;)

My plan is to check my inbox (which already has a couple responses) on Friday and take names of the people who responded and report those who wish to stay to psincubus.

Still offering 2 free games to sign up under me in addition to the conga. I think the conga will be rotated sometime tomorrow so sign up before then. :)

[quote name='mbeno13']I only need two more referalls and then i will be off the list. So since there are no takers yet if you complete a referral under me I will send you TWO of the following FREE games which are all in pristine condition:

Kameo
PGR3
Fight Night Round 3
Burnout Revenge
1 month xbox live
The Darkness
Perfect Dark Zero
Shadowrun for PC
GGW DVD

Please pm me with where to send the game once you have gone green. Thanks! :)[/quote]

bread's done
Back