*Wii Conga!* old

[quote name='KSHLove']so what day will the new list be updated with only active members?[/quote]
I just PM'ed psincubus the list, so whenever he reads that PM, I'm sure he will put up the new list.

alright so when i rotate the conga on monday night, i will put the people who didnt respond in their own section and if they respond they will get put back into the conga where they were removed. also, people who signed up within the last 3 weeks will be kept on despite responding or not.

thanks for the help on this guys

PS: vote this november

so i wonder if the wii will drop price this christmas season, considered the 360 is now cheaper. if so, it will probably take only 4 referrals to get a wii.

welcome shifty! thanks for signing up.

rotated, delisted 9 people.

if you see you were delisted and you shouldn't have been or you want back in, just let me know and you go right back in to where you were taken out of.

vote on nov. 4

I forgot I was on the top of this weeks rotation. Too bad it ends tomorrow. If anyone is thinking of signing up today or tomorrow, I would be grateful if you could sign up under me (The0ne).

Quick question. I'm considering signing up.. but I don't have a credit card. Are prepaid ones allowed? And with the Stamps.com, do you have to cancel it? Or does it just cancel on it's own?

Edit: Stamps.com isn't there anymore.. Any good offers you would recommend?

I used a debit card for my offer, not sure about the prepaid one though.

I myself recommend the video professor offer if its still there. Its the only offer I found that doesn't try to charge you for other fees. Its just a one time payment (of like $5.75 or something) and you get a disc of your choosing, and it comes with a wireless mouse, a set of headphones, and 2 windows programs. (I got windows media recorder and some organizer)

Also....

Falcon Baaaummp!

No worries, even though I was at top for awhile, I only got 1 referral xD I was hoping I could score a few more before the rotation.

bread's done
Back