*Wii Conga!* old

Thanks for signing up under me cody! I will let incubus know as soon as you go green. If all goes well, that's 3/5 for me! Getting closer and closer...thanks everyone for your support and for believing in the Conga.

[quote name='Ernest_360']Thanks for signing up under me cody! I will let incubus know as soon as you go green. If all goes well, that's 3/5 for me! Getting closer and closer...thanks everyone for your support and for believing in the Conga.[/quote]

Congrats, Im at 4/5 right now, with only 1 from this conga. Hopefully by the next time Im up, Ill finally get my last one and be done with it :). Does anyone know how long do they take to ship out your Wii? Ill be moving soon, just not sure exactly when, most likely within a month. So I wanted to know whether or not to wait or not, in case I get a friend to sign up for me.

[quote name='buterbals']Congrats, Im at 4/5 right now, with only 1 from this conga. Hopefully by the next time Im up, Ill finally get my last one and be done with it :). Does anyone know how long do they take to ship out your Wii? Ill be moving soon, just not sure exactly when, most likely within a month. So I wanted to know whether or not to wait or not, in case I get a friend to sign up for me.[/quote]

I sent Trainn a support ticket about when my wii is coming and they said 4-6 weeks. I said no and got a check instead

^ You actually got a RESPONSE????????????????????????????????? :applause:
Still no response for me. I'm wondering when I'm going to go green for that
First Club Save offer. Hmmm.

You're welcome Ernest, just for you man!
Anybody know if I'll end up having to send a MCR for First Club Save?
The trial period is 7 days, and today is the 6th I believe, so I'm going to have to cancel. Does that mean I won't be getting credit since I canceled my trial before credit was awarded???

it's been 11 - 12 days since i submitted the MCR.
what's going on lol.

i submitted a "support" ticket also. hmmm. wtf?

So after 10-15 bus days, they responded to my MCR and support ticket saying that they need the FULL headers. They good part is, they actually responded for once :applause:

For those who filed MCR's for Stamps.com, how long did it take for it to credit afterwards? Just wondering since Im only waiting on this referral to order my Wii.

I haven't had any problems w/ Stamps. It's this damn First Club Save that's pissing me off. It took 14 days or so after I filed my MCR, then I made a support ticket to ask why I never got credit and they responded a few days later saying I didn't provide the full info. So I did, then they wrote back and said good job and now I'm waiting another 10 days for the NEW MCR. haha..

Well you can remove me from the list as I now have 6 referrals, just waiting on my last one to go green so I can finally get my Platinum Bundle. Thanks!

Thanks :), Im anxiously waiting for my last person to go green, Ive actually been waiting for almost a month now. He sen't in a MCR about 2 weeks back for the stamps.com offer, so Im assuming I should be getting my last credit soon.

[quote name='xkrazykidx']Hey im new i signed up under "chewster7777" i will be filling out one of the offers tomorrow! I will keep you guys updated on when i go green :D i hope this conga goes well![/quote]

Thanks for the green buddy! I can confirm it's gone through.

[quote name='CoDy14105']I finally went GREEN :applause:

Ernest, please verify! :)[/quote]

Yes, I can confirm that Cody has gone green! Thank you very much! Please officially add him to the conga! Only two more referrals and I am out!!! Very exciting for me.

i guess psincubus isn't around to rotate the conga... well it is finally my turn to be on the top of the list and I just wanted to fill you all in. i wanted to give everyone a better incentive to sign up for me. Well today is my BIRTHDAY! :bouncy: But I figured that wasn't good enough so to anyone who signs up I am offering one FREE prize of their choice...Here is what I have to give out.

-a free month of xbox live
-a girls gone wild dvd
-PGR3, Shadowrun for PC
-a $10 gift card to Walmart

If you green under me this week you can have one prize of your choice. Thanks. :D

[quote name='nathantheguitarist']How can I complete one of the offers without a credit card? I'd love to participate in this.[/quote]

Can't need a credit card or a debit card

Ok I will now give you two of the below items if you sign up under me.

-a free month of xbox live
-a girls gone wild dvd
-PGR3
-Shadowrun for PC
-Kameo
-a $10 gift card to Walmart
-Perfect Dark Zero
-Rockstar Table Tennis

Pleaseee :lol:

ok one last try at this...if you sign up for me you can have one of the following games or two of the items listed in my previous post:

-condemned
-burnout revenge
-the darkness
-ninja gaiden black
-fight night round 3

people please refer me. please i just need 12

also, please pm u if u do but if that will make u not do my refer then forget about pming me/ just please help me

wrong thread bud

[quote name='hey20']people please refer me. please i just need 12

also, please pm u if u do but if that will make u not do my refer then forget about pming me/ just please help me[/quote]

----> A. zombinieumarli
----> B. [email protected]
----> C. Stamps Trial
----> D. Greened

Thanks for creating this conga! And I don't know if this is okay to ask here but can I be in more than one conga on this site at once? If this is not the right place just tell me and I'll change it.

welcome hobbo. yes you can be in more than one conga. you just cant be in the same site twice (ie doing the wii site with 2 different emails)

I'd like to join this conga, but i don't have a credit card, so I can't do offers. Do any offers take paypal, because i do have a paypal account?. If there is some way i can do offers with paypal, please respond. Thanks

bread's done
Back