*Wii Conga!* old

[quote name='psincubus']rotations are every sunday night. i have no problems changing the rules as long as everyone wants to do that.

feel free to advertise the conga wherever you can do it without violating TOS of the website etc.[/quote]

Yeah, I've advertised alot. Only have 3 other referrals that havent even went green. Just thought my idea could speed up the conga process.

[quote name='The0ne']Yeah, I've advertised alot. Only have 3 other referrals that havent even went green. Just thought my idea could speed up the conga process.[/quote]

hey me and you want this badly so let's make it happen somehow any ideas??/ I only advertised my Ref link on a Traffic site but nothing.....so I need to get this thing going I want a Wii badly but dont want to waste anymore cash or wait! if possible....

Well, Youtube seems like a good idea. I posted a video directing here and my referal link. 3 people registered but didnt do a offer :( A guy also told me that myspace was a good advertising site but I don't use that :lol:

what i did when i needed referrals for my 360 was: I went through the referral central board and found people who had threads saying "pay money for referral" or "trade referrals" etc and PMed them asking if they would trade referrals with me. That's how I got 2 or 3 refs. So it might be a good idea to try that out.

[quote name='The0ne']Well, Youtube seems like a good idea. I posted a video directing here and my referal link. 3 people registered but didnt do a offer :( A guy also told me that myspace was a good advertising site but I don't use that :lol:[/quote]

I posted through Facebook and got 2 people to sign under me for my 360games but no greens then about 1 month in I got a email from facebook saying dont use this kind of advertisement.

Well, the guy on Youtube said it worked on myspace. He did a video(for freexbox360) and he had about 11 referrals but only 4 were greened. And it really does suck when you complete an offer but cant get the referrals. Usually something goes wrong(person who signs up doesnt get credit or just signs up and think they are done). Would be ten times easier if all the person had to do was sign up(but make it like 50 referrals or something).

[quote name='The0ne']Well, the guy on Youtube said it worked on myspace. He did a video(for freexbox360) and he had about 11 referrals but only 4 were greened. And it really does suck when you complete an offer but cant get the referrals. Usually something goes wrong(person who signs up doesnt get credit or just signs up and think they are done). Would be ten times easier if all the person had to do was sign up(but make it like 50 referrals or something).[/quote]

did he say HOW he advertised it on Myspace? tell him to helps us out with setting it up.

I just Copied his video there is no indication it's his so I can use that one, then I will post my own infromation and post it on Youtube.

hey about the stamp offer.....do you end up paying anything at all and can you do that offer more then once? like if i complete offers for multiple people can i use the same info every time?

I believe they only allow you to do it once when you go green(complete an offer). After that, you cannot do it again on THAT trainn site(would still work on others such as free360games, freeps3, etc). For stamps, you have to cancel it on a certain day but I think its against TOS to give specific days.

stamps offer is all free. i think they do charge at first, and then refund when you cancel. also, you can only do stamps.com once. so if you do it for the wii, you cant do it again on another Trainn site.

thanks for signing up supidxaznxboi and amy!

amy, did you sign up under one of the 3 people on the first page?

North, can you confirm that stupidxaznxboi has signed up under you, and please let us know when he goes green?

[quote name='stupidxaznxboi']It doesn't look mine will green soon.. I'm probably going to need to ask for manual credit.. Sigh..[/quote]

that's alright though, because you secured your spot in the conga for when you go green. also, you can start collecting referrals elsewhere while you wait to go green. however, when something is supposed to work instantly, and it doesnt, it is always frustrating!

[quote name='nikkai']Hmm.

I've installed.

I've printed postage.

And nothing yet from stamps.com.

Am I missing something?[/quote]

Exact same thing is happening to me; I'm still pending. It's probably just them.

Hmm.

Can I do stamps more than once through the other sites? (ie: freexbox360blahblah) - My first instinct is "no" since they're subsidiary of the same company - but someone please clarify/correct me =)

I don't think there is any real reason why stamps.com never credits people. Only advice people give is to clear your cookies and other internet files before doing the offer. And that sometimes never works!

MCR has been submitted. From another forum it looks like it took someone 17 days to get their credit.

I've been having crazy issues except for one ref. All of mine, like Google SEO and GreatDeal have been charged on the credit card but no activity in terms of credit. Annoying as hell.

hey we are back!! guys at the top will stay at the top until next sunday. i dont think anyone would disagree with that, right?

[quote name='psincubus']hey we are back!! guys at the top will stay at the top until next sunday. i dont think anyone would disagree with that, right?[/quote]

Thanks, I was thinking what was going to happen as the forums were down for so long.

bread's done
Back