Wii Point Card Giveway - no catch, signup needed. (Daily contest)

Damn, that was tough. I was on question 9 when b-man won. I'm really a shitty guesser too, with the 3-4 questions I had to guess on the answer was often the next to last, or the last question I finally picked.

[quote name='VideoGameFreak']I thought you said you were stepping back for awhile.[/QUOTE]

I am. I'm just doing it for fun. If I don't see a winner by question 10 I'll wait until someone definitely wins.

Here's a list of the first people to answer ALL 10 QUESTIONS CORRECTLY*

These stats are from Thursday the 27th 1st Place B-Man
clear.gif
2nd Place darth007
clear.gif
3rd Place Raww
clear.gif
4th Place suntok47
clear.gif
5th Place lord_fianna

[quote name='darth007']I am. I'm just doing it for fun. If I don't see a winner by question 10 I'll wait until someone definitely wins.[/quote]

That's pretty nice of you actually.

I was on question 6 when b-man won. I was so close I could taste it! But I made too many mistakes...

Arggghhh, I was so close. But the hidden button on the front of the Wii stumped me. I'm Raww, btw.

Congrats to B-man!

Hey everyone. As you can see, I don't post often, but I'm the same guy who won.

[quote name='rawer']Arggghhh, I was so close. But the hidden button on the front of the Wii stumped me. I'm Raww, btw.

Congrats to B-man![/quote]
Thanks, rawer. Sorry to hear that. Good luck for next time. At least these contests are competitive!

[quote name='rawer']Arggghhh, I was so close. But the hidden button on the front of the Wii stumped me. I'm Raww, btw.

Congrats to B-man![/QUOTE]
Yeah, I didn't even know that button was there. I guess I must of used it to sync the controllers but there's no way I would have recalled that.

I looked up the last question on wikipedia.

I looked at the picture and input that answer.

Got it wrong.

Read the description.

"Tetris Worlds"

(%@#(%#@(%#@(#%@

I was on the last question, got it wrong, when the timer ran out, I was beaten. :(

[quote name='BlueLobstah']Punchout question was really, really cruel for someone who has never played it...[/quote]

I never played Punchout but got it right on the first try. I just thought they didn't have altnerate endings during the NES days....

Jeez.

Those questions about the novel and the Tetris blocks from a game other than the original were crazy. I had to go through every answer other than the correct one.

*Sigh* I guess I'll just keep playing.

[quote name='Chronis']I was on the last question, got it wrong, when the timer ran out, I was beaten. :(

I never played Punchout but got it right on the first try. I just thought they didn't have altnerate endings during the NES days....[/quote]

A few did, the only one I can think of off hand is Metriod.

[quote name='Chronis']I was on the last question, got it wrong, when the timer ran out, I was beaten. :(

I never played Punchout but got it right on the first try. I just thought they didn't have altnerate endings during the NES days....[/QUOTE]

Well, with the way the question was worded it seemed likely that the answer wasn't one.

Next contest starts in 12 1/2 hours? That's like 8am CDT...

[quote name='BlueLobstah']Well, with the way the question was worded it seemed likely that the answer wasn't one.

Next contest starts in 12 1/2 hours? That's like 8am CDT...[/QUOTE]
Weird, maybe a glitch? I know it said monday on the page after it was over. and on the page now it says monday through friday.

My internet failed (firewall/router problem) EXACTLY as I loaded the page for the contest. I was so fucking mad. I think I had a chance of winning that time too.

[quote name='darth007']Ah man I was at a Halo tourney at school. Anyone remember the questions?[/QUOTE]
Email them, maybe they'll send them to you.

OMG I'm so mad!!!

Sin and Punishment was released today, and I spent 1000 points a couple days ago on Super Mario 64! Now I'm 200 points short of Sin and Punishment!

I'm going to need these points today!

So... uh... I don't need to be the quickest to input the point code to win it, do I? The directions on the website say that the code is emailed to the winner... just clarifying, since the OP says that you need to enter the code before anyone else since it's only valid once.

That's the old version of the contest, where they would reveal parts of the code during the day and it was a guessing game. The new contest is whoever finishes correctly first, the code will be emailed to the first place winner.

Awesome I won =]

I got the last question wrong about 4 times but blew through everything else, thanks letsplaywii.com time to get me SMB2 and S&P

I somehow first got screwed up on question 1, then I bombed question 10, and I lost it.

edit: I can't believe I managed to get a couple of those wrong when I was on those pages today.

Darn. Gongrats, I was on #8.

Although, I do feel kinda cheated--The first two pictures were broken for me. Those didn't take long for me to guess correctly, ironically enough.

do you have a fast computer/internet connection, zerowing? i think my browser loads the questions too slowly for me to win this even if I breeze through them. >_>

That screenshot for #1 looked nothing like a sidescroller. So I lost 60 seconds on the first fucking question. Everything besides 1&10 were way too easy.

[quote name='Doomed']That screenshot for #1 looked nothing like a sidescroller. So I lost 60 seconds on the first fucking question. Everything besides 1&10 were way too easy.[/QUOTE]
Contra 3 has some top down levels =/

but uh now the Wii Shop says the number I got is incorrect

[quote name='zerowing']Contra 3 has some top down levels =/

but uh now the Wii Shop says the number I got is incorrect[/QUOTE]

Contra 3 stumped me too. That was actually the only game of the choices in the question that was released on the virtual console.

The music theme is a bad idea...none of this stuff is loading and I DO HAVE Flash...tested it before playing...

bread's done
Back