Wii U eShop Deals - 3/28: Curve & Natsume Sale, $7.50 Adventures of Pip, $10 RE Revelations, $8.49 Mutant Mudds SC, & More!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FriskyTanuki

CAGiversary!
Feedback
36 (100%)
These are the latest deals on the Wii U's eShop right now.

All deals end at 9 AM PT/12 PM ET

Select Nintendo Wii U and 3DS eShop titles available to purchase as an eShop code from Nintendo.com! Links included below for these titles.

On Sale

99Moves - $0.99 - 60% Off - Ends 4/21

99Seconds - $0.99 - 60% Off - Ends 4/21

Abyss - $0.99 - 50% Off - Ends 4/21

Adventures of Pip - $7.50 - 50% Off - Ends 3/31

Alphadia Genesis - $7.49 - 50% Off - Ends 3/31

Angry Bunnies: Colossal Carrot Crusade - $5.99 - 38% Off - Ends 4/25

Art of Balance - $6.70 - 25% Off - Ends 3/31

Avoider - $0.35 - 77% Off - Ends 3/30

Baila Latino - $12.90 - 59% Off - Ends 5/15 - NEW

Blocky Bot - $1.49 - 50% Off - Ends 4/7

Blok Drop U - $0.70 - 76% Off - Ends 3/30
Brave Tank Hero - $2.99 - 50% Off - Ends 3/31

Cake Ninja 3: The Legend Continues - $3.99 - 20% Off - Ends 4/25

Christmas Adventure of Rocket Penguin - $1.59 - 20% Off - Ends 3/31

Color Bombs - $0.35 - 77% Off - Ends 3/30

Color Zen - $2.99 - 25% Off - Ends 4/25

Cube Life: Island Survival - $7.99 - 20% Off - Ends 4/25

Darts Up - $0.99 - 60% Off - Ends 4/21

Don't Crash - $0.35 - 77% Off - Ends 3/30
Explody Bomb - $0.59 - 40% Off - Ends 3/31

Fit Music - $12.90 - 59% Off - Ends 5/15 - NEW

Hold Your Fire: A Game About Responsibility - $0.99 - 50% Off - Ends 4/7

Island Flight Simulator - $6.99 - 13% Off - Ends 3/31

Life of Pixel - $4.99 - 50% Off - Ends 4/11

Luv Me Buddies Wonderland - $12.90 - 35% Off - Ends 5/15 - NEW

Maze - $1.99 - 33% Off - Ends 3/31

Mortar Melon - $2.49 - 58% Off - Ends 4/30

Mutant Mudds Deluxe - $4.99 - 50% Off - Ends 3/31

Mutant Mudds Super Challenge - $8.49 - 15% Off - Ends 4/16 - Cross Buy - Mutant Mudds Deluxe Owners Only

My Style Studio: Hair Salon - $3.49 - 30% Off - Ends 4/25

My Style Studio: Notebook - $2.49 - 17% Off - Ends 4/25

Ninja Strike: Dangerous Dash - $2.99 - 50% Off - Ends 3/31

Nova-111 - $5.99 - 60% Off - Ends 3/31

OlliOlli - $3.99 - 60% Off - Ends 3/31

Paper Monsters Recut - $3.99 - 50% Off - Ends 4/7

Pentapuzzle - $1.05 - 77% Off - Ends 3/30

The Perplexing Orb - $2.99 - 25% Off - Ends 3/31

Pixel Slime U - $0.70 - 76% Off - Ends 3/30

Plenty of Fishes - $2.99 - 40% Off - Ends 4/30

Poker Dice Solitaire Future - $0.35 - 77% Off - Ends 3/30

Pumped BMX+ - $3.99 - 60% Off - Ends 3/31

Resident Evil Revelations - $9.99 - 75% Off - Ends 3/29

Rock 'N Racing Off Road - $2.99 - 50% Off - Ends 4/21

Rock 'N Racing Off Road DX - $4.99 - 38% Off - Ends 3/31

Shut The Box - $0.35 - 77% Off - Ends 3/30

Skylanders SuperChargers Portal Owner's Pack - $24.99 - 50% Off - Ends 4/1

Spikey Walls - $0.35 - 77% Off - Ends 3/30

SpongeBob SquarePants: Plankton's Robotic Revenge - $14.99 - 63% Off - Ends 3/30

Spy Chameleon - $3.99 - 20% Off - Ends 3/31

Stealth Inc 2: A Game of Clones - $5.99 - 40% Off - Ends 3/31

Suspension Railroad Simulator - $5.00 - 38% Off - Ends 4/7

The Swapper - $7.99 - 60% Off - Ends 3/31

The Swindle - $5.99 - 70% Off - Ends 3/31

Tabletop Gallery - $0.70 - 76% Off - Ends 3/30

Toss N Go - $0.35 - 77% Off - Ends 3/30

Ultratron - $3.99 - 60% Off - Ends 3/31

Word Party - $14.99 - 25% Off - Ends 4/4

Promotions

• 20% off of either Trine Enchanted Edition ($11.99) or Trine 2: Director's Cut ($15.99) if you own the other game. This is a permanent promotion.
  • Own or Buy Rock 'N Racing Off Road, get Rock 'N Racing Off Road DX for $3.00 (62% Off).
Cross Buy Games

• Dragon Fantasy: The Volumes of Westeria - $9.99
  • Mario vs. Donkey Kong: Tipping Stars - $19.99
  • OlliOlli - $9.99
  • Woah Dave! - $4.99
  • Xeodrifter - $9.99
Free Games

• Animal Crossing Plaza - Free companion app to Animal Crossing: New Leaf on the 3DS that lets you share screenshots and such from that game on the Miiverse on Wii U.
  • Disney Infinity - This is the full game for free, but it requires the base and figures that are sold separately. Works with bases from any other platform except for the Xbox 360 and Xbox One bases. No Club Nintendo coins come with this version.
  • Rayman Legends Challenges App - New Version of Demo with extra Daily/Weekly Challenges w/Online Leaderboards
  • Tank! Tank! Tank! - Limits: Three Plays Per Day, No Single-Player Campaign, Limited Multiplayer Maps/Mode Availability. Purchase one piece of DLC to get rid of play limit.
  • Zen Pinball 2 - Platform Hub with demos for all tables.
Want to see if a game has been on sale before? Check out my Wii U eShop Sale History Google Doc.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nintendo won't want to offer a version of Pokemon below $10 on the eShop that could discourage people from spending $40 on the new titles. I could even see them taking down X/Y before the next set of titles is out so there's less competition for them. It's probably one of the only franchises they have where that would be an issue for them.

I don't see much point in Advance Wars when I can just play Advance Wars DS, and frankly I would like to play portable games on a portable system, not on my Wii U Gamepad. I'll probably pick up Mario and Luigi: Superstar Saga, though. I guess one could argue the newer Mario and Luigi games are superior, so why am I bothering--I guess because that was one I never played. I did play Golden Sun, and I don't think I will bother getting that one. (Contrast this to Earthbound, which I also played, yet still quickly re-purchased it, so who knows.)
Since they're not offering any of this stuff on the 3DS or even DS VC, I could see myself getting Advance Wars so I can boot it up on the Wii U to play while watching TV or whatever and essentially having the portable experience with it without it necessarily being on a portable device. It would be great to have those hard-to-find DS games on the 3DS eShop (Kirby's Canvas Curse, WarioWare Touched, Advance Wars, etc.), but Nintendo doesn't seem to be that interested in getting money for bigger picture stuff like that.

Nintendo won't want to offer a version of Pokemon below $10 on the eShop that could discourage people from spending $40 on the new titles. I could even see them taking down X/Y before the next set of titles is out so there's less competition for them. It's probably one of the only franchises they have where that would be an issue for them.

Since they're not offering any of this stuff on the 3DS or even DS VC, I could see myself getting Advance Wars so I can boot it up on the Wii U to play while watching TV or whatever and essentially having the portable experience with it without it necessarily being on a portable device. It would be great to have those hard-to-find DS games on the 3DS eShop (Kirby's Canvas Curse, WarioWare Touched, Advance Wars, etc.), but Nintendo doesn't seem to be that interested in getting money for bigger picture stuff like that.
I'd be all over some of those DS games, particularly if they were on the 3DS eShop. I don't totally hate the idea of playing Advance Wars on my gamepad, but I dno... I'll have my 3DS nearby anyway, so why gamepad?

Oh well. I'll probably change my tune and be on here happily raving about one GBA game or another in a year or less.

I would actually not be surprised at all if Nintendo took X/Y off the eShop when the next set (remake or not) came out.

Advance Wars won't be on the 3DS, so there's that.

I'd have to track down a physical copy of the first DS game to have that option, so I'd rather just pay $15 to get it on the eShop for easy access anywhere.

Edit: Now I'm sort of pissed that there won't be an easy way to have all Advance Wars games on the 3DS. That's just a money-making machine right there.

Advance Wars won't be on the 3DS, so there's that.

I'd have to track down a physical copy of the first DS game to have that option, so I'd rather just pay $15 to get it on the eShop for easy access anywhere.
Yeah. Even I don't have Advance Wars DS anymore (I don't think--no idea where my copy went). And even if I did have a physical DS copy, I'd rather have a cheap eShop copy.

When you said Advance Wars won't be on 3DS, do you mean they'll never make a 3DS version of the game? I wish they would. I'd actually love the hell out of that. I didn't like Days of Ruin much, but Advance Wars DS was great. I loved the GBA one, too, but I played it too much and no longer wish to. (I say, today... then buy it on Wii U...)

Yeah. Even I don't have Advance Wars DS anymore (I don't think--no idea where my copy went). And even if I did have a physical DS copy, I'd rather have a cheap eShop copy.

When you said Advance Wars won't be on 3DS, do you mean they'll never make a 3DS version of the game? I wish they would. I'd actually love the hell out of that. I didn't like Days of Ruin much, but Advance Wars DS was great. I loved the GBA one, too, but I played it too much and no longer wish to. (I say, today... then buy it on Wii U...)
I mean the GBA VC version won't be on 3DS, so the opportunity to have Advance Wars titles on the 3DS is limited by the lack of new VC platforms on 3DS.

I mean the GBA VC version won't be on 3DS, so the opportunity to have Advance Wars titles on the 3DS is limited by the lack of new VC platforms on 3DS.
Okay, got ya. I still wish Nintendo would just have everything on both systems (within reason) and let us buy once and get both. A man can dream... I don't think sequestering DS and GBA to the Wii U VC will sell Wii U's, but I could be wrong about that.

I really doubt they would take X & Y off the e-shop, if they keep them the same price as the new games it won't be an issue at all. They would still be getting $40 per game regardless. I don't see Pokemon Black 2 & White 2 being discontinued here even though the wifi is shutting down on May 20th, many stores are still selling the games at full price.

They could recall these games and take them back like they did with the the White Wii U consoles if they were concerned that one Pokemon retail game would cannibalize another but that has never been an issue.

Nintendo clearly needs to move to a one system platform, its way too confusing now.

Why would they put these games out on 3DS when they're only 7-8 bucks?  They want you to buy games that are 30-40 on that platform.  Meanwhile the Wii U has no games coming out so they're putting out these games that you can't get anywhere else and havn't been able to get for years out on it in hopes that people will spend money on SOMETHING and make it (in theory) feel like they actually have a regular stream of releases.

Well at least Nintendo has a regular stream of releases now (even ignoring these VC GBA titles). 

Not sure if you've been paying attention to the PS4 and the XB1 but if you aren't into inFamous or Titanfall then you are SOL as far as games to play.

They are having the same problems Nintendo had their first year, something Nintendo was laughably bashed to hell for. 

I'm playing my Wii U and PS3 right now while my PS4 collects dust simply because the aforementioned consoles have much more entertaining games to play.

Yeah, it's kind of a crappy job being an early adopter.  I don't get why people bother.  I don't even see anything on the horizon that remotely interests me on PS4 or XB1.  Maybe I'm just getting old.

Well at least Nintendo has a regular stream of releases now (even ignoring these VC GBA titles).

Not sure if you've been paying attention to the PS4 and the XB1 but if you aren't into inFamous or Titanfall then you are SOL as far as games to play.

They are having the same problems Nintendo had their first year, something Nintendo was laughably bashed to hell for.

I'm playing my Wii U and PS3 right now while my PS4 collects dust simply because the aforementioned consoles have much more entertaining games to play.
I've been paying attention to ps3 and xbox 360 releases since I own those consoles and they've been out more than a few months.

This is a problem with every game console I have ever seen come out. I think maybe with Nintendo hardware it might be better to buy early though because they often remove features from their consoles over time. Like the removal of the backwards compatibility from the Wii. You probably want to buy before the last version comes out, because the last version will be the weakest.

The handhelds are a different story, you want to wait for the last version, never buy the first version at launch, its always the worst. Their handhelds also seem to receive price drops within the first year (although, price drops within the first year seem to be standard now with all Nintendo hardware now). I would wait until after the first year to buy.

Mother 3 was a GBA game, maybe we'll finally see that game released in the US? They did just put out Earthbound last summer after all.
Depends if they have or are willing to translate it. They have a Mother translation of the Famicom game that they never put on the Wii or 3ds VC for what ever reason.

Ha ha!  Oh man, Blasterman that was hilarious.  Nintendo actually bother to translate that game and bring it to us for VC?  I'm sorry, I'm not necessarily trying to be mean, but I really don't see that happening.  If it does, it'll be a wonderful surprise, but I don't get my hopes up

Ha ha! Oh man, Blasterman that was hilarious. Nintendo actually bother to translate that game and bring it to us for VC? I'm sorry, I'm not necessarily trying to be mean, but I really don't see that happening. If it does, it'll be a wonderful surprise, but I don't get my hopes up
If they put it out at a premium of like 20 dollars claiming translation cost what kind of backlash do you think there would be online?

Nintendo continues to make NO sense to their customers.

So, we have a network id that FINALLY shares the wallet balance between the 2 systems (Wii U and 3DS). Yet, we have a VC on Wii, the Wii U... and 3DS. Wii has a ton of VC games, the Wii U only has SOME of those..and the 3DS has SOME of those, plus some different ones. 

Uh...  :dunce:

It's so ridiculous.

Also, why on earth would an $8-$10 copy of Pokemon R/B/Y in the eShop deter anyone from buying Pokemon Z, Pokemon Really Ruby and Super Sapphire, or if they go straight to Gen 7?

I would buy a copy of Pokemon blue (and yellow)..and I would still buy the new game. In fact, I honestly don't believe I'm the minority in this. 

However.. I want to play Pokemon on my 3DS. I don't want to play Pokemon Blue on my Wii U. Can you even play the games on the TV or do they JUST play on the gamepad?? I'm really annoyed that "GBA games" are coming ~ONLY~ to the Wii U VC.  :bomb:

Depends if they have or are willing to translate it. They have a Mother translation of the Famicom game that they never put on the Wii or 3ds VC for what ever reason.
Mother 1 is kind of crappy, though, especially compared to Mother 2 and 3. Then again, it isn't like I wouldn't buy it, and I'm sure lots of others feel the same.

They "have" a Mother 3 translation, too; the fan translation was freely offered to Nintendo (for free). People laughed about that as well, but it seems perfectly reasonable to me if Nintendo weren't going to be kings and queens of twats over it. There are also plenty of 3rd-party translation outfits that would be thrilled to work fairly cheaply translating Nintendo games, but Nintendo has to bogard everything like a jealous funnel, and we get a tiny little pee trickle of releases.

Much like was mentioned above, where the Wii VC has a ton of stuff, and the Wii U VC has a fraction of those same titles, and each time one of the titles we already have on Wii is released for Wii U, there's a fanfare like they're doing us some great favor. Really annoying. Whatever businesspeople came up with these ideas should go start a laisez faire nation on an island somewhere and rip each other off for fun and profit and leave the rest of us to a more sensical reality.

Oh well. Got myself all in a cranky tizzy. Apologies.

I would love to see Mother 3 on the VC. I would love to see the VC do things that made sense.

The AI is probably better, as the Wii versions of all the game shows have the AI set to "Pet Rocks are Smarter."

Apparently if you set the AI to its max you will never spin the wheel unless the computer hits Bankrupt or Lose a Turn. There are also minigames during the commercial breaks to play.

GameFAQs doesn't have many reviews of it (critic or reader) but most of them give a 6/10.

The AI is probably better, as the Wii versions of all the game shows have the AI set to "Pet Rocks are Smarter."

Apparently if you set the AI to its max you will never spin the wheel unless the computer hits Bankrupt or Lose a Turn. There are also minigames during the commercial breaks to play.

GameFAQs doesn't have many reviews of it (critic or reader) but most of them give a 6/10.
Yeah, we have the Wii version in the living room. But it's fairly gimped. For $20 it might be worth picking it up on Wii U as well...time to do some research.

What is it?? If it's anything like the Animal Crossing Plaza, I will pass.
What? No, it's free DLC for Sonic Lost World

zdlc03011395789310jpg-0a58bc.jpg

There don't appear to be any new deals for today, so it's just the Nordic Games/Ubisoft stuff that's on sale. They seem to be doing something where the villains have "taken over" the eShop where they just highlight the full-priced games they've appeared in.

New releases for this week:

Dr. Mario (NES) - $4.99

Hello Kitty Kruisers - $4.99

My Style Studio: Hair Salon - $19.95

I am not complaining, at least we have sales this time, there was basically no sales in the history of the Wii's e-shop, except for 1-2 times throughout the whole lifecycle of the Wii.  At least Nintendo has caught up that way.

I have a pretty big interest in Rayman Legends (..because I want games for my launch Wii U, lol) but this is totally going to be one of those $15-$20 or less games pretty soon. 

I am not complaining, at least we have sales this time, there was basically no sales in the history of the Wii's e-shop, except for 1-2 times throughout the whole lifecycle of the Wii. At least Nintendo has caught up that way.
Yeah I remember the sale was for Sega games

im thinking of getting a hori screen protector for the wii u tablet has anyone else used one? or think the tablet need it? I have one on both my 3ds's and thinking I should get one for the wii u tablet to especially since the screen is always exposed

I have it on mine, works fine.  If it were just me, I probably wouldn't really feel it was necessary; most things are not stylus intensive if the stylus is even needed.  But with a small child constantly handling it for Netflix, I'm very happy I have a barrier in front of the screen.

I am not complaining, at least we have sales this time, there was basically no sales in the history of the Wii's e-shop, except for 1-2 times throughout the whole lifecycle of the Wii. At least Nintendo has caught up that way.
I beg to differ, these sales blow badly. I'm not expecting Steam level sales or anything (though we should) but PSN sales would often include stuff like $10 ACII (+ DLC) or $21 for both Borderlands games. These are great deals that match or surpass anything you could get physically (at that time). Most of WiiU's sales have been regulated to indie titles or these jokes of an Ubisoft sale that can't even match Gamestop prices, let alone the sales prices at other retailers :whistle2:?

A sale is worthless if you can't beat the prices of Amazon or Best Buy. Why even have the sale at all (I know, suckers by anything marked on sale, but still)? That's how I see it anyways, I suppose if you are gonna insist on "going digital" (though why you would on a system that locks purchases to a specific console is well beyond me) then you have something to buy?

Last edited:
Rayman Legends on the Wii U is amazing. I've heard it's better on Vita but haven't tried it (even though I own it for that too).
It's pretty much the same on Vita. The only difference is the musical levels vary just a little bit (notably Mariachi Madness), and the Vita has some "Murfy Challenges" (although I'm not a huge fan of those). The console has up to four player on screen (obviously to do that with Vita you each need one), and it is a great couch multiplayer game. Slap fights and Kung foot are amazing. I much prefer the Murfy levels when my sons are controlling the players instead of the computer - the computer doesn't make ANY effort to go out of his way to get collectibles unless you literally force him to do so, it makes "completing" levels much more difficult. Also, with controlling Murfy on regular levels for my sons, I can ease the difficulty curve for my youngest son by saving him when he gets into trouble.

Did anyone else get kind of excited when they saw the "Villains have taken over the e-shop" banner?  I thought for sure there would be some kind of deal, but oddly enough it was simply the first promotion I have ever seen on a digital storefront that had absolutely no deals attached to it.  And what's even more strange is that it completely overshadows the Ubisoft promo, which actually has deals.  Nintendo just doesn't make sense to me anymore.  Can you imagine Sony doing a "Kratos takes over PSN" promo without any discounts?  Or Steam doing a GTA Weekend without any sales?  Weird stuff.

Did anyone else get kind of excited when they saw the "Villains have taken over the e-shop" banner? I thought for sure there would be some kind of deal, but oddly enough it was simply the first promotion I have ever seen on a digital storefront that had absolutely no deals attached to it. And what's even more strange is that it completely overshadows the Ubisoft promo, which actually has deals. Nintendo just doesn't make sense to me anymore. Can you imagine Sony doing a "Kratos takes over PSN" promo without any discounts? Or Steam doing a GTA Weekend without any sales? Weird stuff.
Nintendo screwed up, Villains month was this past September :lol:

Can anyone recommend any of the Ubisoft games for me? ZombiU has piqued my interest after seeing the price is fairly low now, even lower in disc form. Also the Splintercell price is starting to tempt me as well. I've been looking for a new WiiU game to play.

Can anyone recommend any of the Ubisoft games for me? ZombiU has piqued my interest after seeing the price is fairly low now, even lower in disc form. Also the Splintercell price is starting to tempt me as well. I've been looking for a new WiiU game to play.
ZombiU is a fantastic proof of concept, but it's an abysmal game. The glitches and bugs will scare you more than the zombies ever will. I've given up on ever finishing this game, between the game-ending glitches and the autosave that happens after each one it's just not worth the effort.

For instance, throughout the game you accumulate C4 which is an essential item for clearing paths and progressing. It's also used to hide "secret" areas. However, if you explore too much, it is possible to run out of C4 without the ability to get more and therefore become unable to progress. In all my years, I have never heard of a design flaw like this where you can run out of an essential item like this, and how this was ever allowed to pass is beyond me. It's completely inexcusable and I'd be floored if jobs weren't lost over it.

Then there is the typical Ubisoft crap like falling through the ground and dying instantly, but the sucky part is that when it happens when you are carrying a story-centric item (as it has with me) progression becomes impossible. And I lost another save after passing the "point of no return" (AKA the last level) where I died and can no longer leave the safehouse at all. Add onto that the fact that the graphics look more like a Wii game than anything from the current gen and that the game lacks much in terms of personality and it's really not worth owning at all. Frankly, it feels like an early beta build was just slapped on the disc, and it's painfully obvious this game was nowhere near ready for launch. The multiplayer is interesting for a match or two but the lack of online was inexcusable.

The only positive I can say about the game is it really is innovative in it's use of the Gamepad. So few games use it in any significant way, but playing ZombiU in the dark with the gamepad acting as your radar/inventory (the game doesn't pause like Dead Space, and I got surprised more than once while going through my inventory) really helps sell the otherwise dull and uninspired experience. I do think it's worth demoing the game or borrowing it for a few hours just to experience that, but don't get your hopes up on anything resembling a finished game. How it's gotten the praise it has I'll never know.
That little Marvel fighter is an abysmal Kinect port. Avoid at all costs.

Rayman is ok if you can find it on sale but I've only borrowed it for a few levels. The gamepad extra levels don't look like anything special or worthwhile. I'm planning on holding out for $20 or less.

Honestly the only game I could really recommend is Assassin's Creed, but the gamepad doesn't add anything to make it superior to the other versions. ACIII isn't even on sale IIRC, but if you don't mind missing achievements and the Benedict Arnold missions AC III runs half decent on WiiU, the only major problem being typical Ubisoft glitches and that the game frequently freezes up after you reach New York or so. There's no option for true stereoscopic 3D but it does at least feature the side by side and top/bottom 3D options so you can play in 3D on WiiU if you don't mind your resolution being cut in half, which is more than most other games on WiiU offer. Of course, the gamepad has a terrible glare when I try to use it with my 3D glasses (they are passive LG 3D glasses if that matters) so if you do play in 3D any advantage the WiiU has in having a map on in your lap is pretty much nullified anyways. I haven't tried ACIV yet but I hear it runs ok on WiiU aside from the absence of any DLC whatsoever.

That's really all I've tried. As has been said before, pretty much everything in this "sale" (Aside from Rayman Legends maybe?) can be found cheaper physically with little effort.

Last edited:
These are the new deals for today:

Game & Wario - $29.99 - 25% Off - Permanent Price Drop

Ninja Gaiden 3: Razer's Edge - $29.99 - 50% Off - Permanent Price Drop

Sing Party - $19.99 - 60% Off - Permanent Price Drop

The Wonderful 101 - $29.99 - 50% Off - Permanent Price Drop

The rare Nintendo game sale appears.

Wonderful 101 us an essential Wii U game. Well worth $30 for those of you who stocked up on eshop money. Might be able to be had for cheaper physically, I just recommend everyone give it a shot.

Wonderful 101 us an essential Wii U game. Well worth $30 for those of you who stocked up on eshop money. Might be able to be had for cheaper physically, I just recommend everyone give it a shot.
There's a demo for it as well. Personally, I tried the demo and didn't "get" the game and didn't feel like making an effort to get it. I'm not much of an action gamer these days anyway tho, so that could be why.

There's a demo for it as well. Personally, I tried the demo and didn't "get" the game and didn't feel like making an effort to get it. I'm not much of an action gamer these days anyway tho, so that could be why.
I skipped buying it at launch because the demo did a terrible job explaining the mechanics. You unfortunately need to play for an hour or so before it clicks, but then its amazing. Really long and varied campaign. If you enjoy Platinum games you won't be disappointed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back