Wii U Pro Controller (White) $9.99 @ BBY YMMV

BlueLobstah

CAGiversary!
Feedback
17 (100%)
It looks like BestBuy is clearing out the Wii U Pro Controller (White), and it looks like prices vary from $9.99 to $11.99:

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olstemplatemapper.jsp?id=pcat16010&type=page&dt=cr&skuId=5764068&lg=-86.75575256347656&ld=33.314842224121094&rd=248

The best way to find if it's available in your area is to Change Area, then set your price to Less than $25, then set your brand to Nintendo. From there you should be able to see if there are any stores that have it available for store pickup.

I was able to schedule a store pickup for one close to me for $10.99.

Other things (maybe) of interest:

Wii U Stand and Cradle - $2.99 and up

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olstemplatemapper.jsp?id=pcat16010&type=page&skuId=6850926&ld=33.314842224121094&lg=-86.75575256347656&rd=248&dt=cr

Playstation 3 Move Controller - $11.99 and up

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olstemplatemapper.jsp?id=pcat16010&type=page&dt=cr&skuId=1122178&lg=-86.75575256347656&ld=33.314842224121094&rd=248

Playstation 3 Move Navigon Controller - $4.99 and up

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olstemplatemapper.jsp?id=pcat16010&type=page&skuId=1122187&ld=33.314842224121094&lg=-86.75575256347656&rd=248&dt=cr

Last edited by a moderator:
I would call back, I know it says they do not price match clearence items, but you bought it two days ago or so and it's still on clearance. I feel that is rather reasonable.
I'm gonna go by and see if they still have the stand & cradle for $2.99 there and I'll just talk to a manager. I know it's $15, but not sure it's really worth the gas and my time to argue with people about it. I'm always really nice but the people that work in the stores around here...ugh.. I figure I already got it on sale for $30, so why push my luck. We'll see.

I placed 3 orders for the Wii U Pro controller so that I can have 4.  I hope all 3 go through because it's supposed to be limited per customer.  I'm also hoping I can bring my receipt in from about 2 weeks ago from buying one there at $23.99.  That's if I can even find my receipt.  Thanks a lot OP!

I placed 3 orders for the Wii U Pro controller so that I can have 4. I hope all 3 go through because it's supposed to be limited per customer. I'm also hoping I can bring my receipt in from about 2 weeks ago from buying one there at $23.99. That's if I can even find my receipt. Thanks a lot OP!
If you used your reward zone account they can look up your receipt on the computer so you don't need to technically have it

Hmmm... If only these were black, I'd get a second @ $9.99. Atleast my OCD let me get a white one for my future Wii U.

Maybe I'll look up skins or get that blue one for $6.99.

Sadly, the only store in my area carrying one is a bit too far off the beaten path. I probably won't be able to pick up the white Wii U pro controller. Which is sad because I have the white Wii U, and needed a pro controller for Tekken Tag Tournament 2.

I am still very grateful to the original poster, though. Those prices on Move controllers and accessories are insane, and I picked up a ton of them. I might just stop by another Best Buy on my way home and pick up a few more. I know some people who would probably like having their own set at their place.

Thanks OP store had 4 of them and I picked up 2 of em. Been wanting one ever since buying the deluxe set!

30 miles here and back to the closest one.

The Afterglow controller is showing up for around $8.99 though.

May finally pick that baby up.

The Afterglow controller is showing up for around $8.99 though.
The Best Buy I went to didn't have the afterglow controller either. I would have picked one up if they had. I got the afterglows for my PS3 when they were on sale, and they make decent back-up controllers. Maybe I'll find one at a different Best Buy.

Big thanks Lobstah, I've been wanting a Move setup for a while and thanks to you I picked up an essentials set, another wand, 2 nav controllers, and a charging base for $45 after using a $5 rz cert(receipt showed "total savings: $138.00").

Now to see how Deadly Premonition plays with Move...
Wow, I didn't know Deadly Premonition works with Move. I have to play that damn game. Thanks.

My local store I work at has the Wii U controller so even though I don't have a Wii U yet I went ahead and bought one when I do get one. Ended up getting it for under $7 with employee discount and free $5 reward zone certificate I had. Gonna go to the store near my wifes work later to find the $2.99 black cradle and the PS Move bundle thats on clearance for $16
Same here. I have some Wii U games already. Having this controller ready for pickup makes me think more about buying a wii-u sooner rather than later.

Found one for $10.99 about 20 miles away, but it's also where my fiancee works so she can go get it for me. Yay! Thanks OP.
The one I ordered is about 20 miles away also. I'll have to find some other things to do in the area to make the drive worth it.

These things arent even being discontinued or anything, Bestbuy just doesnt want to support the White anymore. If you notice, White Wii Remotes arent sold on bestbuy.com  either. This is only a bestbuy thing so these still will go for face value elsewhere.

Pick em up if you can cuz the moment smash hits or Mario Kart people will be begging for em

These things arent even being discontinued or anything, Bestbuy just doesnt want to support the White anymore. If you notice, White Wii Remotes arent sold on bestbuy.com either. This is only a bestbuy thing so these still will go for face value elsewhere.

Pick em up if you can cuz the moment smash hits or Mario Kart people will be begging for em
I recall Walmart clearing these out too.

I'm so glad I checked here on my lunch break. I bought one of the last two on the shelf. It was only a buck and change with my reward cert. The box had a ton of dust on it lol. It still said something like $21.99 on the shelf, but rang up $10.99.

Thanks OP, picked up two at my local Best Buy. I had to go out of town to pick up my first two at the 20.99 price, so I'm glad to see that somehow our store got more. A full set of Pro controllers for about 65+ tax is pretty nice, will be even better when Smash Bros and other multiplayer games come out.

First party Nintendo peripheral for 75% off is a bad sign for Wii U. I still picked one up for my lil brother's so we can play smash bros when that comes out.

Damn MN CAGs, when I checked my area earlier there were $11 Pros all over the place...now only two locations have any in stock.

I grabbed my 4 white Pro controllers during the last wave of clearance, and thanks to a combination of certs/gift cards/other discounts I paid $45 total, or about $11.25 each, so NBD that they're sold out all around me.  I'd get on it ASAP if you want one though.

First party Nintendo peripheral for 75% off is a bad sign for Wii U. I still picked one up for my lil brother's so we can play smash bros when that comes out.
Just like when Apple's famous Retina MacBook Pro hit clearance for 40% off , right?

First party Nintendo peripheral for 75% off is a bad sign for Wii U.
It's not so much an issue for the Wii U, as it is an issue for the original 8GB white Wii U. Nintendo has essentially stopped selling that model to the U.S., and it could be a while before we see another white Wii U. It seems that most Wii U owners prefer to get a controller that matches the color of their console.

I priced matched this at frys electronics got it for 10 bucks but they normally don't do that the guy told me i think they did it for me because i had my school i work for id hanging around my neck because i forgot to take it off and the school always buys a shit ton of stuff from frys least thats what my co worker is telling me

None in my area, unfortunately. I guess at least I was able to pick up one for $25 from Amazon a couple months ago.

I recall Walmart clearing these out too.
False. Only SOME Walmarts.

My Walmart doesn't clear anything out except for the $0.02 strategy guides we had a couple of months ago.

We still have Odama for GameCube at $39.96 (it used to be $49.96 for the longest time).

Got one earlier for instore pickup. I checked the site again and its still showing some available so i may pick up another when i go to pick up my order. Would have just ordered 2 for instore pickup but it limited me to 1 when ordering and to think i almost ordered this a couple weeks back when they marked it down to $23.

I ended up going to Best Buy a bit ago just to check even though it showed OOS on the site when I tried to order. I found one hiding in the middle of a row full of black controllers. If you don't see one when you stop by, may be worth peeking behind the other color. My store was reorganizing for the incoming Xbone and PS4 next month.

Don't even have a Wii-U, but given the likelihood Ill get one eventually. Hard not to jump at this. Don't know what's up here. Are they just discontinuing the white color controller because of the basic model being discontinued?

Cant believe they also have Move controllers for $5.99, Nav controllers for $3.99, and Charging cradle for $3.99. To think I originally paid $99 for the Move.  :dunce:

Don't even have a Wii-U, but given the likelihood Ill get one eventually. Hard not to jump at this. Don't know what's up here. Are they just discontinuing the white color controller because of the basic model being discontinued?

Cant believe they also have Move controllers for $5.99, Nav controllers for $3.99, and Charging cradle for $3.99. To think I originally paid $99 for the Move. :dunce:
Considering it was never $100 for just the Move controller...you got ripped off.

Said it was OOS online after adding it to my cart.  Took a chance, went to the store, and got the last one.  It was marked 22.99 on the shelf but rang up at 10.99, which was the price on the website.

I so want to get one but the nearest store is 70 miles away. 

I wish BB would let me get one transferred to my closer store.

Anybody willing to pick up one of these or the Afterglows and sell it to me for cost plus shipping? PM me.

Store about 20 miles aways has it for 11.99. Have a reward certificate so got it for 7.65. I have about 2 hours to kill Saturday so will pick it up then. Thanks OP

11.99 at my store. Computer said they only had one. Had trouble locating where it was, but once I did, I found not one, but four. Purchased three to go along with the one black pro controller I have. I'm ready for Smash Bros now.

Was unable to find one of these at the store by me, they did have 1 Afterglow left though so I picked that up along with one of the $2 silicone GamePad covers, not a bad find! Thanks for posting this!

bread's done
Back