Wii U Pro Controller (White) $9.99 @ BBY YMMV

BlueLobstah

CAGiversary!
Feedback
17 (100%)
It looks like BestBuy is clearing out the Wii U Pro Controller (White), and it looks like prices vary from $9.99 to $11.99:

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olstemplatemapper.jsp?id=pcat16010&type=page&dt=cr&skuId=5764068&lg=-86.75575256347656&ld=33.314842224121094&rd=248

The best way to find if it's available in your area is to Change Area, then set your price to Less than $25, then set your brand to Nintendo. From there you should be able to see if there are any stores that have it available for store pickup.

I was able to schedule a store pickup for one close to me for $10.99.

Other things (maybe) of interest:

Wii U Stand and Cradle - $2.99 and up

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olstemplatemapper.jsp?id=pcat16010&type=page&skuId=6850926&ld=33.314842224121094&lg=-86.75575256347656&rd=248&dt=cr

Playstation 3 Move Controller - $11.99 and up

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olstemplatemapper.jsp?id=pcat16010&type=page&dt=cr&skuId=1122178&lg=-86.75575256347656&ld=33.314842224121094&rd=248

Playstation 3 Move Navigon Controller - $4.99 and up

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olstemplatemapper.jsp?id=pcat16010&type=page&skuId=1122187&ld=33.314842224121094&lg=-86.75575256347656&rd=248&dt=cr

Last edited by a moderator:
All i found in my local best buy was an open item controller for 15 dollars. They allowed me to open it and it seems the person never used it and just returned it. Not a single new one left.......and the price for it was 18 for the new one. 

I cleared out the closest stores near me and was able to get 4 of the afterglow controllers for less than 30 dollars total.

Wireless, rumble, rechargeable battery..... so worth it. I have had multiple PDP items and they all still work perfectly. Super happy to have gotten a full playset of these versus 120 plus tax or 200 for the official Nintendo ones....

IMG_0129_zps65997284.jpg
I might pick up one of these tomorrow just to fidget with.

Thanks OP, I got the last White Wii U Pro from the Jackson MI Best Buy. Glad I saw this post seeing as I just picked up the Zelda Bundle when it came out. Nice to have an extra controller around for whatever. 

Child of Eden, House of the Dead: Overkill, No More Heroes: Heroes Paradise, Dead Space: Extraction (on the Dead Space 2 disc), Little Big Planet 2.

There are an ample number of games if you are willing to look. Moreover, most of those titles can now be acquired for a lot less. I'd strongly suggest picking up at least one set of Move controllers. Especially since the current clearance provides everything you would need for less than $30. (Move, Navigation controller, PSEye, and clip for the TV can all be had for under $30 total)
I have No More Heroes, Dead Space Extraction & House of Dead for Wii and Child of Eden for 360. All of them came out on those systems first and that's where I got them. Still don't consider them worth buying the controllers for. Little Big Planet is better with the Dualshock

Resident Evil Chronicles, Killzone 3, Time Crisis, House of the Dead 3 and 4, Okami HD, Portal 2, RE5 Gold, Sorcery
RE Chronicles also picked up on Wii first. Okami, Portal, Killzone, RE5 are all better with the Dual Shock.

Sorry I should've clarified it as more personal to me, but still I don't see it worth buying the controllers for what are basically light gun shooters.

I have No More Heroes, Dead Space Extraction & House of Dead for Wii and Child of Eden for 360. All of them came out on those systems first and that's where I got them. Still don't consider them worth buying the controllers for. Little Big Planet is better with the Dualshock

RE Chronicles also picked up on Wii first. Okami, Portal, Killzone, RE5 are all better with the Dual Shock.

Sorry I should've clarified it as more personal to me, but still I don't see it worth buying the controllers for what are basically light gun shooters.

Well on a personal level I believe most of those are better with Move, but again that's a personal choice. But there are still a good # of games that are enjoyable with a Move.

Well on a personal level I believe most of those are better with Move, but again that's a personal choice. But there are still a good # of games that are enjoyable with a Move.
It strikes me as one of those things where there some good games for it that make it worth it (Portal 2, Bioshock Infinite, Pixeljunk 4am, Joust, etc) but in the end its just an odd accessory that can lead to some really solid experience, albeit just a couple. I paid $20 for a full kit at my best buy (Move, camera, nav) and honestly, that was the perfect asking price, especially considering it's going to be compatible with the PS4 as well. Pretty sure it was just on clearance to move in a new SKU, so I'd say if you're remotely interested, its going to be a while before you can get all this stuff for this price ever again, and definitely never again in "new condition."

Also, the damn thing will totally be worth it when Octodad 2 comes out on the PS4.

Looks like Tinley Park and Geneva, IL locations are closest...and those are nearly 100 miles away.  Dang.

You guys think there's any chance of the US seeing the Karaoke app that Japan and Europe have? I'm tempted to pick up two microphones while I can get them so dirt cheap.

Didn't have any left in my closest store at $11.99, but when I was in my local Target, I figured I'd see if I could get them to price match. I didn't think they would go for it, but they did! In for 2!  

Are there USB microphones cheaper than $4?
Probably not, but if you miss out on these you won't be locked out of future :wiiu: karaoke games. I'm guessing they'll be bundled with at least one mic anyway.

I personally have more Konami USB mics than I know what to do with so the only benefit would be the Wii U branding.

Probably not, but if you miss out on these you won't be locked out of future :wiiu: karaoke games. I'm guessing they'll be bundled with at least one mic anyway.

I personally have more Konami USB mics than I know what to do with so the only benefit would be the Wii U branding.
Gotcha. I have no microphones to speak of, so I was just thinking I'd buy cheap ones while they were available.

Sorry to bump this but I bought a used pro controller from Amazon Warehouse, and aside from sending me the wrong color, there is one other oddity. On the back there is some writing about FCC rule 15 and such.  Then it talks about interference and there it uses the word "recieved" instead of the proper spelling - "received". Obviously I'm wondering if this is a spelling error on all of them or if mine is fake.

Also under that (in the box) it says "FOR CONSUMER SERVICE"...I guess it makes a little sense but shouldn't that word be CUSTOMER and not CONSUMER?

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry to bump this but I bought a used pro controller from Amazon Warehouse, and aside from sending me the wrong color, there is one other oddity. On the back there is some writing about FCC rule 15 and such. Then it talks about interference and there it uses the word "recieved" instead of the proper spelling - "received". Obviously I'm wondering if this is a spelling error on all of them or if mine is fake.

Also under that (in the box) it says "FOR CONSUMER SERVICE"...I guess it makes a little sense but shouldn't that word be CUSTOMER and not CONSUMER?
Does it say made in Japan? Would explain everything.

Sorry to bump this but I bought a used pro controller from Amazon Warehouse, and aside from sending me the wrong color, there is one other oddity. On the back there is some writing about FCC rule 15 and such. Then it talks about interference and there it uses the word "recieved" instead of the proper spelling - "received". Obviously I'm wondering if this is a spelling error on all of them or if mine is fake.

Yes sir, the one I bought at Best Buy has both the misspelling and consumer service.

bread's done
Back