WiiNintendo: 1st Place CONFIRMED! Winning CAGs drawn!

I signed up (same username) and have posted 3 meaningful (IMO) posts.

w00t, we only need 3 more to be tied for 1st place!

Good luck!

[quote name='Foladar']When does this end? I'm gonna signup before it does.[/quote]

The referral contest ends at the end of June. As for having the raffle/awarding CAGs, I'll try to keep it as timely as possible, but it's mostly dictated by when I receive my prizes.

~HotShotX

The raffle is a bonus, I figured its the least I can do to contribute back to a fellow CAG (and if I canrecall, I think you got me hooked on Netwinner way way back)

[quote name='Foladar']The raffle is a bonus, I figured its the least I can do to contribute back to a fellow CAG (and if I canrecall, I think you got me hooked on Netwinner way way back)[/quote]

Now that's the kind of fellowship that makes me really appreciate this community :) Thanks Foladar.

It would seem GonWii (the current leader), has increased his lead on us again, and is currently at 38 referrals while we sit at 28...we've really gotta get the jump on him guys, bring in whomever you can to this thread, because there's no doubt in my mind that we've got a real fight on our hands.

~HotShotX

[quote name='HotShotX']If I ask really nicely, could 10-15 of you sign up right now? :)

~HotShotX[/QUOTE]
Hehe good luck HotShot, but it looks like #1 is going to be a long hard battle.

[quote name='spoo']Hehe good luck HotShot, but it looks like #1 is going to be a long hard battle.[/quote]

Agreed, we need all the CAGs we can get for this one...I don't really want to advert this to other forums, but I may need to without the additional support.

~HotShotX

Is this thing every month or just this one? Not to be evil or anything, I've already signed up, but maybe give this month to that first placer and concentrate our efforts for the next one? He/she wouldn't be able to resign those people that are already signed up under him/her so you got the edge.

If this is not the case then umm... bump

[quote name='Vashthefool00']Is this thing every month or just this one? Not to be evil or anything, I've already signed up, but maybe give this month to that first placer and concentrate our efforts for the next one? He/she wouldn't be able to resign those people that are already signed up under him/her so you got the edge.

If this is not the case then umm... bump[/quote]

I imagine they'll have forum contests every month...but most definitely not as big as this one.

~HotShotX

Morning bump, still a long way to go CAGs, keep moving, tell your friends, gather our forces!

Ummmm....we're going to war! Rawr!

alright, im in

as for the raffle count me in on that too haha...im feeling lucky
as for outdoing the current firstplacer, spread word of this on aim or friends or whatnot

Funny, someone PMed offering to trade referrals:

He signs up for WiiNintendo.net...
I sign up for 360Elite4Free.com...

If any of you are familiar with the freebie scene, you will understand just how hard I lol'd at that offer :)

~HotShotX

CAGs, we really need the extra support. Please take 10 minutes of your time and sign up + make 3 contributive posts. You'll not only be helping me out, but also your fellow CAGs or yourself should one of you win in the raffle, because the better I place, the better the return to the CAG community.

~HotShotX

Common guys. It's really, really easy.

Plus they have weekly Wii contests with prizes. Like if you get a high score on a certain game, you could win a prize. Not a bad forums overall.

im signing up in a minute

Is it normal for the forums to be slow?

P.s. what is so great about referring people here? prize? I don't know but if you are having a raffle off. Count me in, I just did 4 posts.

[quote name='sneekpeaks']im signing up in a minute

Is it normal for the forums to be slow?[/quote]

Occaisionally, the forums are still being transferred over to new servers, so there's downtime/slowness randomly. I've never had an issue reaching them though. Thanks for signing up :)

~HotShotX

I signed up under your referral code and posted 5 times

go team!

maybe some kind souls will help me earn me and my wife a wii?

[quote name='flynsk']Yeah 37 vs 38 when i signed on.

BTW - I signed up for your gametrailers thing.
does it work?[/quote]

Oh yeah dude, it is so awesome. All you do is watch movies and make posts on their forums and you get GTD (gametrailers dollars). With that GTD, you can buy all kinds of stuff. Once you reach level 5, you can even send GTD. I like to place virtual bets with people on their forums for GTD and stuff. It's really cool. If you ever have any questions, feel free to PM me. Thanks.

Thanks for making the list of referred members OP! Nice to see my name and other CAGs ready to take this one, ftw! (I want the Nintendo swag, lol).

[quote name='tyhana']Thanks for making the list of referred members OP! Nice to see my name and other CAGs ready to take this one, ftw! (I want the Nintendo swag, lol).[/quote]
No problem, I'm glad I did too, it's started to stir up some renewed interest in this endeavor.

Holy Shit, we're currently tied for 1st!

~HotShotX

Sweetgoodness!
you're tied in first place!!!
let's get this going people = BUMP!!

oh btw buddy,
just curious as I'd like to invite my bros into this as well but is this one household per person though?

bread's done
Back