WiiNintendo: 1st Place CONFIRMED! Winning CAGs drawn!

oh btw buddy,
just curious as I'd like to invite my bros into this as well but is this one household per person though?

I'd imagine so, the rules state that they'll check IPs and whatnot, so it's prolly best to have a 1:1 Computer/Person ratio. Thanks for hunting :)

~HotShotX

I don't think it would be fair giving anyone extra entries. A lot of people have already signed up and I know I wouldn't have signed up if I didn't have an equal chance like everyone else in the contest. I have no online friends :roll:. The contest already started I don't agree with changing the rules after.

I'm going to agree on that, most people originally joined thinking they would get one entry and only one, and it doesn't quite seem right.

I'm inclined to agree as well, I'd prefer not to give anyone an advantage and in turn deter anyone from signing up and supporting the cause. Motion denied.

~HotShotX

Added sarasullyflik to the list. Holding down 1st Place with 40 referrals! 2nd place, GonWii, is only 2 referrals behind with 38 however...

~HotShotX

[quote name='Foladar']the calvary is here! I'm registering now~ lol[/quote]

Good to hear, keep em coming CAGs! Half a month to go, and the fight's just heating up!

~HotShotX

[quote name='becuzimbrown']i just made 3 posts...where do i check your status hotshotx? are you winning?[/quote]

You can check the leaderboard through the links at the top of the forums:

Refferal Center > Current Referrals List

As far as posts are concerned:

becuzimbrown - Good to go.
help1 - Good to go.

Thanks guys, keep the support coming! :)

~HotShotX

[quote name='Tiffanne']Maybe we could put a link to this thread in our sigs so people can see it when we post around CAG.[/quote]

That would be awesome, good way to be viral with it. I can't do much outside of this thread on the CAG forums on my own, the mods would aim the bancannon at me. :(

~HotShotX

Won't help for those that blocks sigs, but it certainly won't hurt to hide my sig for the rest of the month, lol.

bread's done
Back