WiiNintendo: 1st Place CONFIRMED! Winning CAGs drawn!

[quote name='tyhana']Won't help for those that blocks sigs, but it certainly won't hurt to hide my sig for the rest of the month, lol.[/quote]

Heh, nice. Keep supporting the cause!

Joystick - NEEDS TO MAKE 3 POSTS/LONGER

fraggedbylaggers - Good to go.

magiic - Good to go.

We're tied for 1st place again with 49, but this is far from over! 12 days to go and we should get a commanding lead over this competition! It'd be a shame to lose by only 1 or 2 referrals.

~HotShotX

I know there are still a lot of CAGs who browse this forum who still havent signed up. We need your support, help us out!

~HotShotX

So if you get placed in first, your gonna give out those 3 prizes to 3 members right? Your not gonna be able to give out a phat DS right?

[quote name='help1']So if you get placed in first, your gonna give out those 3 prizes to 3 members right? Your not gonna be able to give out a phat DS right?[/quote]
Correct, winning 1st place doesn't mean I win prizes from all the other places as well. I admit the prize heirarchy is a little skewed, but that's because the CAG admins wont allow me to give away mod chips or flash carts on this forum, so I had to substitute them with other prizes. Doesn't mean someone can't neotiate with me as far as raffle prizes go.

~HotShotX

Signed up and got three posts for you! Good luck with the site, looks like your in the lead again..!

btw looks like that site is having legal issues with Nintendo..I wonder if it'll affect the referral contest?

[quote name='HotShotX']Correct, winning 1st place doesn't mean I win prizes from all the other places as well. I admit the prize heirarchy is a little skewed, but that's because the CAG admins wont allow me to give away mod chips or flash carts on this forum, so I had to substitute them with other prizes. Doesn't mean someone can't neotiate with me as far as raffle prizes go.

~HotShotX[/quote]

Lol, its best that you win first because then there is a larger chance of everyone winning something but if you get in second, having the chance to win a DS phat would be cool too.

[quote name='nikelecious91']Signed up and got three posts for you! Good luck with the site, looks like your in the lead again..!

btw looks like that site is having legal issues with Nintendo..I wonder if it'll affect the referral contest?[/quote]

They are currently, but it's only over the name of the website (WiiNintendo) and nothing else. Even so, the forums (WiiFuse) is in no danger whatsoever. The website owner (hey_suburbia) has made that very clear, and, given the time the legal process takes, the contest will be over long before any action is taken against them (if any) :)

~HotShotX

[quote name='Khalid']Wow that genzy guys just gain 3 in 10 min.
HotShotX 56
genzy 49
GonWii 49[/quote]

wow he has a lot of friends or he's just reffering himself..

[quote name='nikelecious91']im not on the list of people that refered under you..is it because you have to wait for them to confirm it?[/quote]
Nah, it goes through as a referral the moment you sign up, I add you to the list once I check your 3 posts, which I'll do now.

corporaljacksin - Good to go.
FACStorm - Good to go.
eternallaw - Good to go.
Rfvgyhn - NEEDS TO MAKE 3 POSTS
mikelecious91 - Good to go.
ksydean - Good to go.
lilboo - Good to go.

~HotShotX

We must!

Man, this genzy dude came up out of the blue. I don't think a lot of his referrals have 3 meaningful posts though. Hopefully they don't, anyway, hah.

That genzy guy is the same one who "informed" everyone that you were building your refs via CAG and linked the thread even. weird. He joined two days ago (17th) too.

[quote name='HotShotX']Bump. I got a 300GB 7200RPM Hard Drive today for $49.99 AR :)

Woot!

~HotShotX[/QUOTE]

Awesome awesome!

Oh yeah, and a:

23303761.jpg

FOR GREAT JUSTICE!!!

That genzy dude came out of nowhere!

I signed up and made 3 posts awhile back, but I don't see my name listed in the first post. Did I fuck up and not use your referal link?

Here's his link if you want to post that on the WiiNintendo boards. It's only been read 8 times, and only 2 people have posted. I don't think that 8 + 2 = 39, lol.

I'm still looking for other forums he may be using. If I can't find any though, then they probably don't exist, (like all the people he probably reffered) lol. (I have no life -_-' )

Ah, here we go a blog. Not posted by him, but the refer link is the same as the one in the link above.

All information found by my best friend Google, lol.

[quote name='tyhana']Here's his link if you want to post that on the WiiNintendo boards. It's only been read 8 times, and only 2 people have posted. I don't think that 8 + 2 = 39, lol.[/QUOTE]
The thing that is real suspisious is that he has only made 3 posts himself and one was to point out this website?? Also it say Location: Penang, Malaysia? My money is that he is cheating.

Maybe hes using another place too? That website linked only has 192 members total, means he'd have to get 1/3rd of them to signup, doesn't seem likely .. has to be another website too.

Leave the issue alone, the admins know he's cheating. I sat here and watched the prick make 32 accounts in a 2 hour time span on the 19th. I have since reported him to the admins, and they are watching him very closely.

Thanks for the link to his forum post, it'll be good to watch him for a while, but NO ONE is to start a flame war on ANY of the 3 forums. Let the WiiNintendo admins handle it, it is their contest after all.

Funny thing is, the prick thinks I'm from Austrailia, lol, where the fuck did that come from? You're getting your cheating ass beat by an AMERICAN, son.

~HotShotX

Austraila, lol. That's a good one, lol.

Do you want me to remove my links to my previous post then? Or just drop the subject from here on out?

[quote name='tyhana']Austraila, lol. That's a good one, lol.

Do you want me to remove my links to my previous post then? Or just drop the subject from here on out?[/quote]

Nah, I think it'll be fine for now, it's good to have ammunition on hand for situations like these :)

~HotShotX

Yup, just wanted it to be an option. Ya never know what'll happen between now and the 1st, lol.

So, for the spirit of competition...

(Image courtesy of SpritePimp)

bread's done
Back