Win a FREE game from Briansraregames! DONE TIL THE BASEBALL SEASON ENDS!

[quote name='briansraregames']UPDATE: The contest will return on sunday 4/20 @ 8 PM CDT!!![/quote]
I'm almost starting to tear up.

:cry:

Welcome back old friend.

Yes, this is great news! Maybe I can win something this time! I hope this thunderstorm doesn't mean I will miss the contest :cry:

EDIT: Just saw the new prize list and all I can say is :drool: :drool: :drool:

[quote name='iguss']How does this work?[/quote]

At 9PM tonight i'll post the new contest in the OP. It will be one of two types, either a trivia quiz with 5 questions about video games / CAG in general / and pop culture stuff or a picture mash up of game covers or screenshots. All you have to do is get the correct answers / identify the games in the mashed up picture before anyone else does. If you do that, you get to make a selection from the prize pool. That's it

[quote name='Doomed']Next time(whenever that is) can you make the contest a little earlier or on a friday/saturday night?[/quote]

When you start hosting the contests, you can decide when they're held. ;)

Vandal Hearts
Brave Fencer Musashi
Wild Arms
Thousand Arms
Valkyrie Profile
Legend of Mana
Hoshigami: Running Blue Earth

2. $4.60

3. Arrested Development

4. Chibi Robo

5. Water Polo

[quote name='evilmax17']1.
Vandal Hearts
Brave Fencer Musashi
Wild Arms
Thousand Arms
Valkyrie Profile
Legend of Mana

2. $4.60

3. Arrested Development

4. Chibi Robo

5. Water Polo[/quote]

Big Surprise...Evilmax wins again! Good Job!

1. Vandal Hearts
Brave Fencer Musashi
Wild Arms
Thousand Arms
Valkyrie Profile
Legend of Mana
2. $4.60
3. Arrested Development
4. Chibi Robo
5. Water polo

I hope I'm fast enough. On dial-up. :cry:

1. Wild Arms, Thousand Arms, Valkyrie Profile, Legend of Mana, Hoshigami,

2. $4.60

3. Arrested Development

4. Chibi Robo

5. Water Polo

edit: woops! had everything except those titles... i knew the post, was looking at the picture... but i'm a bad cag and i don't know my ps1 titles (so i could only post what i could read!)

1. Vandal Hearts, Wild Arms, Thousand Arms, Brave Fencer Musashi, Valkyrie Profile, Legend of Mana, Hoshigami: Ruining Blue Earth

2. $4.60

3. Arrested Development

4. Chibi Robo

5. Water Polo

Vandal Hearts
Brave Fencer Musashi
Wild Arms
Thousand Arms
Valkyrie Profile
Legend of Mana

2. $4.60

3. Arrested Development

4. Chibi Robo

5. University of Kansas/Water Polo

Aww I was so close to having it completed, I couldn't make out Hoshigami: Running Blue Earth. Nice work.

[quote name='briansraregames']Big Surprise...Evilmax wins again! Good Job![/quote]
Those were some really good questions. Nice and varied, but not impossible. I was all over that yardsale question, excellent find!

Does spelling count? Because I'm the only to have Hoshigami correctly listed as RUINING Blue Earth.

Not trying to be a prick. Can't blame a guy for trying.

Wait!!!
5. On Star Trek Enterprise: Captain Archer is an avid follower of what college & Olympic sport?
A. Water Polo

You asked for the college and evilmax didn't answer that part of the question!

This contest is a good idea but I don't think a dial-up user can ever win. :( Even if the trivia question was, "What is Collectordragon's real name?" A broadband user would probably still figure it out before the post with the question even finished loading for me. lol

Vandal Hearts, brave fencer musashi, wild arms, hoshigami, thousand arms, valkyrie profile and legend of mana.

$4.60

arrested development

chibi robo

water polo?

Spelling doesn't count unless I specifically say it does.

I was only asking for the sport in number 5, I was just saying that it was a college and olympic sport.

[quote name='iguss']Wait!!!
5. On Star Trek Enterprise: Captain Archer is an avid follower of what college & Olympic sport?
A. Water Polo

You asked for the college and evilmax didn't answer that part of the question![/QUOTE]

He wasn't asking for the name of the college he was asking for the name of a sport that's both a college sport and an olympic sport.

But is it a spelling error?

Of the 5 complete responses posted, 3 of them listed it as Running. 1 cut corners and listed it as Hoshigami. Mine listed it correctly.

Of the 2 incomplete responses you received which included the game in question, 1 listed it as Running. The other cut corners and listed it as Hoshigami.

It's a common misconception. Nevertheless, it's incorrect.

I understand it's a privilege to be able to play in these contests and that by no means are you obligated to give us anything. And I'm grateful for that. I'm just making my case, that's all.

[quote name='FFBlitzace']Stuff[/quote]

Ok, now we just need to hear from Dead of Knight and get her opinion.

My contest, my decision, evilmax17 was close enough, he wins, end of discussion.

bread's done
Back