Win a gold PS4 w/ Nathan Drake collection and 1yr PS+. Starts Sept 24

I read on another forum earlier today that the rules state that because of the rareness of the device they wont even be made until the end of the contest period. If that's the case it might actually be the 6 weeks they said.

I should have read the rules myself before posting instead of just blindly repeating what I read on another forum. I just reread the rules and can't find anything that says when the devices will be or were manufactured. So take my previous post with a grain of salt.

I read on another forum earlier today that the rules state that because of the rareness of the device they wont even be made until the end of the contest period. If that's the case it might actually be the 6 weeks they said.
Damn. That would explain why there aren't any photos of it out in the wild aside from the promo shots.

Since the contest has ended, fed ex or UPS shows up every day dropping off some package and I get so excited... then so sad.Because it was not a gold PS4 that they were dropping off.  :-({|=

Since the contest has ended, fed ex or UPS shows up every day dropping off some package and I get so excited... then so sad.Because it was not a gold PS4 that they were dropping off. :-({|=
you can sign up online for notifications of potential packages to your address from both services

Damn, if this is as rare as they're making it out to be I wouldn't keep it. $800-1000 on eBay then buy a Ps4 for like $300 this Black Friday haha.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, I got all excited when I saw ebay prices around $1000, but I was thinking it would be smart to have the ps4 in hand before I even contemplate an ebay sale. Now I kind of regret that, but once people have them, prices might go back up again, who knows. Honestly I do want a ps4, so if prices on ebay aren't all that great, I would be perfectly happy keeping it for myself.

Plus, I've never sold a big ticket item on ebay before, and I would be deathly afraid of being scammed and losing my ps4 plus any potential money. I mean, what's to stop somebody from saying I shipped them an box of random junk and keeping the ps4? My word against theirs? I always hear that the seller gets screwed in such cases.

I ended up getting my verification email today, Monday the 16th.

If any of you don't have yours yet don't give up hope.

I just want to add that i hate you all that won..... Lucky bastards lol and even more hate to those that sold it for $1000

But for real congrats to those that won.... Enjoy the ps4 or the money haha

I recently moved and forgot to update my fedex tracking manager, thanks for the heads up. I updated my address but it's not showing any tracking info. Maybe it hasn't shipped out yet. I was verified on the twelfth of October.

As far as selling it goes, I was able to find someone on craigslist that offered me $800. 

Edit: Scratch that, just got a tracking notification! It said will ship the 17th and arrive on the 18th. 

I recently moved and forgot to update my fedex tracking manager, thanks for the heads up. I updated my address but it's not showing any tracking info. Maybe it hasn't shipped out yet. I was verified on the twelfth of October.

As far as selling it goes, I was able to find someone on craigslist that offered me $800.

Edit: Scratch that, just got a tracking notification! It said will ship the 17th and arrive on the 18th.
FedEx or UPS?

What was your verification date?

Found a pic of it if anyone is curious:

0sqluee.jpg

Hopefully they'll all be shipped by the end of the week!
It looks nice, those production numbers are all over the place, I saw one on ebay in the 3ks yesterday

I just got shipping confirmation from the FedEx delivery manager. Looks like someone will have to sign for it. Just an FYI for those expecting a delivery.

Just arrived at my door and I had to sign for it. Winners, if you aren't going to be home when it's delivered I would call the nearest FedEx office and have them hold it there so you can swing by and pick it up.

Is the number on the outside of the box or do you have to break the seal to find out? EDIT: It looks like you have to at least open the black box to get the placard. I'm nit sure if the inner box is sealed.

This is more limited than the 20th anniv console. In theory it should be worth more.

FedEx Delivery Manager has been such a pain for me, I can't add my address because it either can't verify it, or tells me too many verification attemps and to try again later and doesn't work the next day. Had zero issues with UPS' tracking system.

Looks like it's 10/16 verified today, but a few lucky 10/23 people are getting shipping information too. Check yer emails, folks!

I have been having the same problem as well.
When I called they told me that apparently because I live in an apartment I can't use delivery manager since it's not my home or residence an I am essentially borrowing it from the owner. I got too frustrated to continue discussing it with them, I'll just wait for it to show up.

Just sent mine of to the Child's Play Chairty Auctioin

Did not need another PS4, and I felt like paying it forwards to some children in need!

Happy holidays guys!

(yes I peaked its 1/6500  :D/  lol)

(I took pics 1/6500 Gold PS4s ever made I had to take a peak :p)
PaiRA.jpg

Off you go PS4, to help raise some money for some children who unfortunately have to stay at the hospital long term but hopefully will get well soon. :grouphug:
Hbawb.jpg

Just sent mine of to the Child's Play Chairty Auctioin

Did not need another PS4, and I felt like paying it forwards to some children in need!

Happy holidays guys!

(yes I peaked its 1/6500 :D/ lol)

(I took pics 1/6500 Gold PS4s ever made I had to take a peak :p)
PaiRA.jpg

Off you go PS4, to help raise some money for some children who unfortunately have to stay at the hospital long term but hopefully will get well soon. :grouphug:
Hbawb.jpg
You got #1 out of 6500? Or are you saying you won one out of the 6500 available? Good on ya for donating it. I don't have a ps4, so I would probably keep it, but I'm a horrible person.

Does anybody know what verification date they're up to? I was verified on 11/6 and still haven't heard anything. I know I'll be towards the end. Just curious.

I was 11/3 and my tracking shows monday. The best thing is they do overnight, so you don't have to sit here waiting a week after you get tracking (just aweekend in my case ;) )

I got #1019. :) handed off the game and the plus to two friends and I'm going to keep this for now because I've never won anything. I'm not going to deal with eBay and I know someone who would want to buy it down the line.

I got #65 if I remember right, I'm so conflicted if I should sell this or not lol
Heh same here. I had someone on Craigslist ask to purchase it for $800 and then they backed out when I get in touch with them after receiving the ps4. So far, I have received offers for $300 and $500. I'm really tempted to just keep it. The gold is so ugly though....

Mines coming tomorrow! Sold on eBay for $790 & $50 shipping, buyer backed out so now trying to sell local. $500 best offer, might be going up on eBay again lol

bread's done
Back