Win a gold PS4 w/ Nathan Drake collection and 1yr PS+. Starts Sept 24

Mines coming tomorrow! Sold on eBay for $790 & $50 shipping, buyer backed out so now trying to sell local. $500 best offer, might be going up on eBay again lol
Mine will be here today and am wondering exactly what I'm going to do with it. I've been advertising locally for a couple weeks but I keep getting lowball offers for it. Wish I would have listed it on eBay when they were going for $1200. Selling it on eBay now for $750 will result in only getting about $650 for it after eBay & PayPal fees. I hate them getting such a large amount of the $$$ but selling locally seems like I'd get even less.

Mine will be here today and am wondering exactly what I'm going to do with it. I've been advertising locally for a couple weeks but I keep getting lowball offers for it. Wish I would have listed it on eBay when they were going for $1200. Selling it on eBay now for $750 will result in only getting about $650 for it after eBay & PayPal fees. I hate them getting such a large amount of the $$$ but selling locally seems like I'd get even less.
Yep, I'm in the same boat. Mine gets here tomorrow, haven't decided what to do with it. Ebay prices are honestly less than amazing, and I've never sold a big ticket item like that on Ebay, so I'm super nervous about being scammed. Any tips from an experienced seller, or someone who has already sold a ps4 on ebay lately? I'm considering tossing it up on Craigslist for local sale, but don't know if I just want to have people make offers, or ask for $600 or $700 (probably about as much as I'd make off of Ebay right now).

I do want a ps4, so I could always keep this one. But my wife doesn't want a gold ps4 on our tv cabinet (doesn't match anything else we own), and she cares nothing for a "limited edition" item like this. One other option would be to sit on it for a few weeks, or even months, and see what the market at that point looks like. I mean, it seems like I see the 20th anniversary ps4's go for $1100 or so on ebay, and there were what, 12,000 of those made? I think the limited nature of this console is kinda cool, but it's not that big of a deal for me. Decisions, decisions.

So this has led to my first Craigslist troll:

your an idiot its a ps4 .who cxares about the color..u can buy 4 ps4s at 800 used..lmao and u want 800 because its gold.WOW so many weirdos on here..star wars ps4 better..u nuts dawg..who gives a shit if its a fake gold color get for real..and rare..cant say its rare for another 20 years idiot

There are really too many things to even try and address - in the same line he is calling me an idiot he uses "your" instead of "you're," he hasn't bothered to look at ebay to see how much they have been going for (and yeah, I know the price has dipped a little recently), his basis for whether or not something is rare is based on time, etc. Fun times. 

On a happier note, my PS4 is on the Fedex truck for delivery as of an hour and a half ago. Being the burdened, shackled man that I am, I can't open my $250 PS4 that I got from Target a couple of weeks back until I sell this one on Craigslist or Ebay. Curses!

Just sent mine of to the Child's Play Chairty Auctioin

Did not need another PS4, and I felt like paying it forwards to some children in need!

Happy holidays guys!

(yes I peaked its 1/6500 :D/ lol)

(I took pics 1/6500 Gold PS4s ever made I had to take a peak :p)
PaiRA.jpg

Off you go PS4, to help raise some money for some children who unfortunately have to stay at the hospital long term but hopefully will get well soon. :grouphug:
Hbawb.jpg
That is very awesome of you to do. Paying it forward!

I decided to keep mine after debating whether or not to sell it on eBay. I've won a few consoles from fast food places in the past so just kind of a cool item to have I think. There's a lot of PS4 games I'm looking forward to (Shenmue III) so it'll be cool to play it on a 'different'/special PS4 I guess? Or that's what I'm telling myself at least haha.

bread's done
Back