Win a gold PS4 w/ Nathan Drake collection and 1yr PS+. Starts Sept 24

Since tomorrow is the last day, I am wondering if I should enter between 5-6 am again or wait until the last hour to enter and try then.

I just won!  Supposedly, anyway.  Got the winning message that I won "subject to verification and compliance with Official Rules".  Sounds pretty standard/boilerplate to me.  So, okay!  It'll be the first console that I own since, what, Dreamcast?  Sounds kind of cool.

Does the free code still work? I have only used it yesterday, and when I try to use it now it says

"LOOKS LIKE THE CODE YOU ENTERED IS NOT VALID OR HAS ALREADY BEEN USED. PLEASE CHECK YOUR CODE AND TRY AGAIN."

I know for a fact that I haven't used the code today and that no one has access to my account. Is the contest over?

2 Big Boxes, 20 postcards with 4 entered before free code, 4x entries/ day every day after free code at varying times and strategy.

3:01 AM right now, all done.  

Congratulations to all the winners but this was a horrible experience for me  :wave:

Does the free code still work? I have only used it yesterday, and when I try to use it now it says

"LOOKS LIKE THE CODE YOU ENTERED IS NOT VALID OR HAS ALREADY BEEN USED. PLEASE CHECK YOUR CODE AND TRY AGAIN."

I know for a fact that I haven't used the code today and that no one has access to my account. Is the contest over?
Yes, I just used the free code. Contest ends when Nov 4th ends, not sure which timezone.

[quote name="lemonydill" post="13005687" timestamp="1446635087"]2 Big Boxes, 20 postcards with 4 entered before free code, 4x entries/ day every day after free code at varying times and strategy.

3:01 AM right now, all done.

Congratulations to all the winners but this was a horrible experience for me :wave:[/quote]
Similar, but no postcards and way more boxes. Congrats to the lucky ones.

Didn't win. I think my biggest mistake is to not set a time to enter everyday at the exact time. I just entered when I felt like it. Will do that next contest I guess.

Didn't win. I think my biggest mistake is to not set a time to enter everyday at the exact time. I just entered when I felt like it. Will do that next contest I guess.
I tried that and it did not work. The latter is how most people win. It is pure random luck. Some can enter once and win and others multiple times and never win.

Has anyone not received their first email after getting the winning message?
That describes me, but I just won today at 2:20AM, so maybe I'm jumping the gun a bit. I did send them a question about it, and so far all I've gotten is an automated "We've received your inquiry" response. I'm not really worried about it at this point.

Darn, no wins here. Thanks for the heads up on the contest and to those who posted the free code.

Congrats to what seems like many winners here!

That describes me, but I just won today at 2:20AM, so maybe I'm jumping the gun a bit. I did send them a question about it, and so far all I've gotten is an automated "We've received your inquiry" response. I'm not really worried about it at this point.
I still haven't received one despite winning 2 or 3 nights ago. Shall see if the 2nd one ever comes through, I'm hoping the confirmation number will be enough.

fuck, no win despite entering every day for my family. fuck.

For next time, I think entering the morning between 5-6 am the day before the free code goes live would be the best day to try to win.

thats bout what i did dogs, these things are annoying as hell :L entered at 331,332,335,338,339 every day of free code and didnt get shit, then my brat cousin enters once and wins it... theyve already got like 3 ps4s :L

thats bout what i did dogs, these things are annoying as hell :L entered at 331,332,335,338,339 every day of free code and didnt get shit, then my brat cousin enters once and wins it... theyve already got like 3 ps4s :L
any chance the contest goes by seconds?

ex:3:31:50

Last edited by a moderator:
no clue, i think most of us were going by the start of the min. think thats what it said on how the prizes were seeded in the t&c/rules

any chance the contest goes by seconds?

ex:3:31:50
Yeah most likely. Considering the amount of people playing and that they said that the winner is the first person to enter after a specified time passed per ten minute window. It had to be done in seconds.

Also, no win here. My whole family was playing every day for weeks. Nada. Always next year I suppose!

Anyone get a shipping confirmation today?

I won last year and shipping was super fast. It said up to six weeks for shipping but I got mine like two days after I got a shipping notification email.

Well I think I realized the fault in my strategy this year and hears to year five congrats Y4 folks. That being said...I really hate this contest.

Not making accusations or trying to hit the panic button but, I wonder if those who haven't gotten the second E-mail haven't gotten one because they did not pass the verification stage. There was a note in the first E-mail that you were basically pending verification of winning and not violating the rules. I saw a lot of people saying they played by both text and online. I wouldn't be surprised if they saw a phone number being used multiple times and disqualified the entries. The second E-mail confirms that you are a validated winner. Best suggestion would be to get in touch with customer support and hope it's a simple problem and not a disqualification. Best of luck!

Do you guys think this will be a packaged bundle eventually or is it truly exclusive only to this contest in the USA?

I know they are going to have the gold controllers in Japan.

Confirmation email came in today, so happy! I've had an Xbone and have been wanting a PS4 for quite a while. 

Good question about it being exclusive or not. I am contemplating selling it and buying a regular PS4 and an audio receiver... $400 for a new case is kind of a luxury.

Everyone's just waiting on shipping now. Based on the comments from the people that won last year, they were over-nighted once they started shipping. I would expect everyone to have theirs in 2 weeks max, but that's just a guess.

Never got a confirmation email, never got my email responded too either. Do they have a phone number I can reach them at?

Is it possible to get a tracking # for these? I accidentally put the wrong apt # on the address and am concerned now about the delivery.
They don't notify you when shipped but if you create both a FedEx Delivery Manager & UPS My Choice account, you will get a tracking number when a package is shipped to you. You can set up dates/times/etc for deliveries. I listed both because I don't know if they will ship FedEx or UPS.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back