Win a Nintendo Wii(winner announced!)

[quote name='SpazX']Not to be the grammar nazi, but shouldn't it be "mission accomplished?"[/quote]

the ed made the file size too big ;)

[quote name='Michaellvortega']OK so after much thought I have to declare some winners. What winners you say? Well instead of there being 1 winner I am going crown 2 winners. I would have had this all post up on the 5th but the site was down to me mid-day when I had time to post, so after much delay a free game goes to GuilewasNK. for "chick licking Wii control". GuilewasNK was a HEAVY favorite from his first sig creation and I really appreciate the time he put in to the different revisions and creations put into the sigs/avatars. Ultimately I choose to use Evachronos creation of "barbie getting sniped off a horse by Master chief" I can tell alot of work went into the creation and a Nintendo Wii should be at your door Novemberish or whenever Nintnedo decides to unleash its massive Wii unto our hands. I'd like to thank every one that participated.[/quote]

^_^ Yay I can't believe I won :) thank you for making this awesome contest I was bored during my break so luckly I had something creative to do during these last few weeks ^_^ also that was really nice of you to still offer the game prize to GuilewasNK. I must say that Wii licking sig he did was mighty fine :cool: well thank you so much for the great prize ^_^ this the first time I've ever won anything :D btw if you ever need a sig in the future just pm me and i'll be happy to do you a new one ^_^

[quote name='SpazX']Not to be the grammar nazi, but shouldn't it be "mission accomplished?"[/quote]
lol your right >_< but that why I fix it hehe ;)

and also made it official that she's dead....

and yes this is still under 50 kb ;)

bread's done
Back