Win a Nintendo Wii(winner announced!)

I tried installing that once but it was confusing, i didnt know where to go and what to download with all the different versions and mirrors and stuff.. Could you explain where im supposed to go and what im supposed to download? Thanks.

[quote name='MillerTime2523']Is there anything that you know of that is Windows 98 compatible?[/QUOTE]

i dont see why you are willing to get photoshop (however you may be getting it) but wont get windows xp that same way.

Anyways, i use photoshop cs2, I taught myself over time, ive been using photoshop for about a year and a half or so i think, not sure anymore. Only really worked a lot with it starting like a year ago

[quote name='MillerTime2523']I tried installing that once but it was confusing, i didnt know where to go and what to download with all the different versions and mirrors and stuff.. Could you explain where im supposed to go and what im supposed to download? Thanks.[/QUOTE]

http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/gimp-win/gimp-2.2.11-i586-setup.zip?use_mirror=umn

Yeah, I use Photoshop 7. A lot of this is just trial and error. I never read a book for it (although they do offer Photoshop classes at the Community College here). I just kept fooling with it because I liked making stuff.

They make you compile the source code now for some strange reason...Like I said on aim just use the link I gave you

edit-

:D I been use Photoshop 7.0 for like...a year and a half now..Ive improved greatly in a short amount of time, I even had my own graphics community with 700+ members :(

You can try buying it at a college campus. They are supposed to check for ID but usually don't. You could also try Photoshop Elements which was $99 last time I checked. It is supposed to have most of the features that 7 and up are supposed to have. I never used it but other people I know have said it gets the job done.

About 99% of the people tend to get Photoshop through torrent sites. (Myself included). No one in their right mind would pay $600 for it. Well, at least I know I wouldn't.

[quote name='rowley72']I got photo shop 7!!!!!!! :) Can u make animated stuff on photo shop??[/quote]

Actually, when you install PS 7 it should also install Adobe Imageready. That is what you can make animated gifs with.

[quote name='rowley72']omg this is confusing, im never gonna understand this.[/quote]

That's the way I felt at first. The best thing to do is check those tutorials that jasonlives13 posted. It will take time to learn.

imageready is only good for little animations, such as little light flares on a gun in a signature.
its very easy to use

so when will this free game thing end

[quote name='xboxdude56']imageready is only good for little animations, such as little light flares on a gun in a signature.
its very easy to use

so when will this free game thing end[/quote]

True unless you import video clips.

It ends May 30th.

Lucky I'm OTM's Sig Making Apprentice!

Downloaded PS 7 last night, and made my sig this afternoon. Hope I can reach OTM calibur sigs after a while.

(Check my sig below!)

[quote name='MillerTime2523']Lucky I'm OTM's Sig Making Apprentice!

Downloaded PS 7 last night, and made my sig this afternoon. Hope I can reach OTM calibur sigs after a while.

(Check my sig below!)[/quote]

Nice. :cool:

[quote name='MillerTime2523']Lucky I'm OTM's Sig Making Apprentice!

(Check my sig below!)[/QUOTE]

you liar, you had that celtic one

[quote name='rowley72']Made my first avy, lol. Check it out. Took me 3 days to make it :D[/quote]

Nice.

Michael here is a little something I was wokring on, but I don't know if it will fit into your contest parameters since I took the pic of the PSP licking girl and shopped a Wii controller in there instead. I think I actaully have that controller too large in the pic anyway, but it's a start.

jesspspcopy24qw.jpg

BTW, where is the Wii licking pic you are talking about? I couldn't find it online and googling "lick" with anything turns up many entertaining, yet innaccurate results.

[quote name='GuilewasNK']Nice.

Michael here is a little something I was wokring on, but I don't know if it will fit into your contest parameters since I took the pic of the PSP licking girl and shopped a Wii controller in there instead. I think I actaully have that controller too large in the pic anyway, but it's a start.

jesspspcopy24qw.jpg

BTW, where is the Wii licking pic you are talking about? I couldn't find it online and googling "lick" with anything turns up many entertaining, yet innaccurate results.[/quote]
You mean those kids licking the psp thing?

I think the thread's about over now with Guile's Wii licking girl...

Obitosig_gif

Obitoav_gif

I'll just change the Obito name, same font and color. I have three other Naruto sigs, I could merge them into one big one, all animated. It might be too big to use here though.

[quote name='Blade']I think the thread's about over now with Guile's Wii licking girl...

Obitosig_gif

Obitoav_gif

I'll just change the Obito name, same font and color. I have three other Naruto sigs, I could merge them into one big one, all animated. It might be too big to use here though.[/QUOTE]

Oh snaps! That's hot!

Speaking of too big, what is the sig size limit here? I've used some of those animated pics for my sigs before and those ranged upwards of 150KB and that's not including my regular sig that they sat besides.

[quote name='Vinny']Oh snaps! That's hot!

Speaking of too big, what is the sig size limit here? I've used some of those animated pics for my sigs before and those ranged upwards of 150KB and that's not including my regular sig that they sat besides.[/quote]

Mine was 99kb before I was asked to get it under 50kb. I guess 50kb is the limit. The resolution limit was at one time 400x200 IIRC.

If it's a JPEG, 50KB is very reasonable.

However, that's murder for any GIF whatsoever. ;)

Tagged. I might make a sig later. Though I don't know if I can compete. :(

i can do anything in photoshop....... been working/learning/designing since 5.0 :)

i guess i cant enter though huh? just signe dup a few days ago :( change the rule. :]

[quote name='jasonlives13']Those C4D type of sigs are starting to get tiring.[/quote]Its not c4d :D Youd be suprised....trust me..

well those game photomanips are annyoing :>

bread's done
Back