Win a Nintendo Wii(winner announced!)

The contest is closed and I will now figure out who won, It's a really hard one to choose. But I will announce the winner within the week. I thank everyone for their effort.

lookingg foward :D

btw newest sig-

fear1dq.jpg

Im going to extend the contest to July 4th. I see alot of stuff that is Great but maybe needs to be polished. So in a effort to please the public the Prize has been up to a Nintendo Wii system. YES a real fucking Nintendo Wii, if that is not cause to make a ultra kick ass sig I dont know wtf is.

[quote name='Michaellvortega']Im going to extend the contest to July 4th. I see alot of stuff that is Great but maybe needs to be polished. So in a effort to please the public the Prize has been up to a Nintendo Wii system. YES a real fucking Nintendo Wii, if that is not cause to make a ultra kick ass sig I dont know wtf is.[/QUOTE]
Dude, you have WAY too much expendable cash.

You're willing to pay $200 for a fucking signature on a message board?

That really doesn't sound like a cheap ass to me.

Definately entering!

I'll have at least one set up by tonight.

[Edit]

Alright, I made a Link set.

mvlinkav.jpg

Signature:
mvlinksig.jpg

Expect at least two more entries from me.

I did Naruto, since you're the world's biggest Naruto fan.

I can't wait to get my Wii in the mail. Thanks :D

Close the thread, Rozz won. The winner has been decided. Thank you all for particpating in this contest, but the rest of you just weren't good enough to win...

Well I 've been really busy with finals and all but I finally got some time to work on these sigs :cool: so here my first entry.

Ver 1

Ava

Sig

I"ll have Ver 2 up shortly ;)

[quote name='evachrono']Well I 've been really busy with finals and all but I finally got some time to work on these sigs :cool: so here my first entry.

Ver 1

Ava

Sig

I"ll have Ver 2 up shortly ;)[/quote]

Owned

[quote name='I AM WILLIAM H. MACY']Dude, you have WAY too much expendable cash.

You're willing to pay $200 for a fucking signature on a message board?

That really doesn't sound like a cheap ass to me.[/quote]

You have to be pretty stupid to think this guy is actually going to get you one(not saying you in specific) if you win, I wish people would be just decent enough to ask "will someone make me a sig" instead of these false pretense gimmicks. fucking stupid.

Well here my next ava and sig :cool: Btw this sig was suppost to be part of the first sig but the file size was to big so I cut it up into two parts ;)

Ver 2

Ava

Sig

and as a extra here the Ava I wanted to give you but since the file size is limited to only 9.5 kb I was force to remake it.

[quote name='evachrono']Well I 've been really busy with finals and all but I finally got some time to work on these sigs :cool: so here my first entry.

Ver 1

Ava

Sig

I"ll have Ver 2 up shortly ;)[/QUOTE]

HOLLY SHIT! WINNER?

[quote name='gundamxzero']You have to be pretty stupid to think this guy is actually going to get you one(not saying you in specific) if you win, I wish people would be just decent enough to ask "will someone make me a sig" instead of these false pretense gimmicks. fucking stupid.[/QUOTE]

Actually I really am going to give the winner one, If you figure in all the store credit from uber deals I have backed up at EB and Gamercrazy It really wont cost me money out of pocket. I was originally giving a game, but then E3 was out and every one was busy reading stuff and I was rushing like mad to get a work project done that needs to be done before the holiday. So I extended it to July 4th and I have been in and out of CAG for the past weeks with work but now my part of the project is nearing completion so I can wind down until final testing.

[quote name='gundamxzero']You have to be pretty stupid to think this guy is actually going to get you one(not saying you in specific) if you win, I wish people would be just decent enough to ask "will someone make me a sig" instead of these false pretense gimmicks. fucking stupid.[/quote]

You know whats funny. I honestly don't mind if this was real or not sure it be great to win such a awesome prize, but I make sigs for people all the time, all they normally have to do is just ask nicely and in a few days depending if i'm busy i'll make them a sig free of charge. It doesn't matter if its animated or just a stand alone photo. This is just something I like to do to help people out that can't make a sig are new to a forum or want a warm welcome or just to get a kick ass sig done for them ^_^

I just do this for a hobby to kill some time when I want to be creative in some way seeing how i'm a artist and studying 3D modeling I like to take my mind off such complicated things and do something simple fun and easy to do like making sigs for people.

Also if you wondering yes people have offer me things in return for making them a sig but I never force that on anyone.

No matter how hard the job or how easy i'll do it as long as it make the person happy. That alone is always reward enought for me ^_^

Here some examples of sigs I made for other people, just because they ask nicely :cool: It also doesn't really matter the subject also even if its something i'm not interest in I'll do it ;)

For anyone that thinks I can't make great stand alone photo's sig here one of Gungrave that some one ask me to do for them :p
gungrave10jl.jpg

This one is based off the first 2 Blade movies since the person who ask for it didn't want it to have any relation to part 3 :p lol I'm sure yah can understand why hehe
miket33mf.gif

Lastly here a sig I made for a person who wanted a second sig to use on another forum but he wanted me to make it so that this mirror would reflect different characters he like or play as in different Rpgs, movies and anime.
gnimsh31wv.gif

If anyone want to see more of my work just click this link it has a collection of all my sigs from back in the day when I made terrible sigs lol :p to all the new cool sigs ^_^

http://board.spawn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=290920

Btw I'll maybe do one more ava and sig but this time not animated :cool:

The only problem with some of those animated sigs is that they are near 1 MB in size. We are supposed to keep them under 75kb at most. Ideally 50kb. Otherwise a mod will ask you to remove it.

[quote name='GuilewasNK']The only problem with some of those animated sigs is that they are near 1 MB in size. We are supposed to keep them under 75kb at most. Ideally 50kb. Otherwise a mod will ask you to remove it.[/quote]
Well I still see people on this forum with sig that way larger then the 50 kb / 70 kb limit, like jasonlives13 who sig gif is like almost 900 kb. Normally this isn't a problem on the forum I normally post seeing how people can choice to turn off sigs if they want. Even so I haven't seen Michaellvortega set any grown rules about size for the sig. I will try to make smaller gif ver of my other two if size is a problem.

[quote name='evachrono']Well I still see people on this forum with sig that way larger then the 50 kb / 70 kb limit, like jasonlives13 who sig gif is like almost 900 kb. Normally this isn't a problem on the forum I normally post seeing how people can choice to turn off sigs if they want. Even so I haven't seen Michaellvortega set any grown rules about size for the sig. I will try to make smaller gif ver of my other two if size is a problem.[/QUOTE]

Hmm, I never bothered to look at the signature guidelines. I guess I'm going to have to change my sig...

[quote name='evachrono']Well I still see people on this forum with sig that way larger then the 50 kb / 70 kb limit, like jasonlives13 who sig gif is like almost 900 kb. Normally this isn't a problem on the forum I normally post seeing how people can choice to turn off sigs if they want. Even so I haven't seen Michaellvortega set any grown rules about size for the sig. I will try to make smaller gif ver of my other two if size is a problem.[/quote]

I'm just going by personal experience. One of my old ones was only 100kb and I was asked to reduce it by a mod.

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/faq.php?faq=cag_faq_item#faq_signature

Signature Guidelines

Please keep the dimension of your images under 200 pixels high and the total size of all your images under 50KB. Signatures only appear once per page. You must have been registered for 30 days in order to create a signature.
The one I have right now is over 70kb and I'll have to reduce it.

Well like I said before I'll remake my sigs so they are useable on cag current file size limit. This just means the sigs won't be as flashy or well animated but i'll still do my best to keep it in the file limit required.

Well here the 3rd of my sigs, I still plan to redo the first two but like I said before I wanted my 3rd sig to be just a normal sig with no animation. So here it is ^_^

Basically I wanted to make a sig that had all your fav char plus tons of sexy chick with wii remotes ;) If you haven't notice already everyone has a Wii based controller some were on them. Some have more then one and other are a lil hidden but there still there ;) and also I made the avatar with the PSP licking chick blinking when licking the Wii Remote :cool:

Ver 3

Ava

Sig

Large ver ( this is only to show off the detail of the sig )

Small ver

Well seeing how file size is a big problem here I made sure to keep these animated sig under 50 kb of course the animation part suffer greatly because of this :cry: well anyway here my first sig. Oh and the ava are ok I made sure to keep them under 10 kb so they work still :p

Ver 1

Ava

newcontestava6zv.gif

Sig

Well here another new sig by me ^_^

Ver 4

Ava 1

Ava 2

Sig Large ( This is what I wanted to do but since files is a issue I made the samllers vers :p )

Sig Small Animated 1

Sig Small Animated 2

Sig Non Animated 1

Sig Non Animated 2

I think I might due two more sigs ....but i'm not sure as of yet :cool:

I know its a bit late ...but I want to make a Ninja Gaiden Sig so here you go :p

Ver 5

Ava

Ava Blood Ver

Sig Large ( Same thing as the other large sigs :p lol )

Sig Small animated

Sig Normal

Sig Normal with no background Ver

[URL=http://imageshack.us]
[/URL]

I don't know why i'm even posting this I just made it for the heck of it but its not all that great if you ask me ...... if I wasn't so tired i'm sure I could made a better one :p

Ver 6

Ava

Sig

Ver 1

Ava

Sig

I"ll have Ver 2 up shortly ;)[/quote]

THE coolest thing ever.
You have some serious talent.

[quote name='Azumangaman']THE coolest thing ever.
You have some serious talent.[/quote]

Thanks for your kind words ^_^ to bad I can't use it to enter the contest but its all good it was fun making it ;) and heck if you want a sig yourself just send me a pm and i'll be happy to hook you up with one ^_^

[quote name='evachrono']Thanks for your kind words ^_^ to bad I can't use it to enter the contest but its all good it was fun making it ;) and heck if you want a sig yourself just send me a pm and i'll be happy to hook you up with one ^_^[/QUOTE]

Yea I was kinda sad you didnt get a smaller version out.

[quote name='Michaellvortega']Yea I was kinda sad you didnt get a smaller version out.[/quote]

Well I did but it in no way can compare to the first ver of it. Mainly for the fact that the File size of 50 kb limit really make it hard to makes a great looking animated sig with a requirement like that.

The first ver of my sig was around 900 kb.
ver1sig1mo.gif

The second ver I posted was around 40 to 50 kbs

contestsignewver28jv.gif

This is the ver I also wanted to post but because of the file size which is double that of the limit ....90 to 100 kb I didn't even bother posting it ...

Lastly the 300 kb ver I made which is almost close to the first ver but I still had to cut out alot.

and just so you can see the different between the old 900 kb ver compare to the low 50 kb ver. Btw if you didn't know the size and images including do impact the final size of the gif.

Large Ver

Small Ver

And just for the heck of it the only way to get the High end ver with out removing the images to fit the 50 kb limit would be to make it this small ....

So there you have it ...the sad truth :cry: I try many different things but the 50 kb limit really limits my art style when it comes to gif sig that are flashly and cool looking :cool: but that why I try making other sig that didn't have to much to animate and stand still pieces, that still look nice ;)

But overall i'm sorry about getting your hopes up with my first sig ....if I knew about the 50 kb limit I wouldn't have posted it in the first place.

Oh well but just in case you want to see the full pic's of MC with the wii guns ;) here you go :p

I just wonder when the winner going to be announced o_O its already been about 4 days since the end of the contest.

[quote name='evachrono']I just wonder when the winner going to be announced o_O its already been about 4 days since the end of the contest.[/QUOTE]

Going to say the winner in a min or two.

OK so after much thought I have to declare some winners. What winners you say? Well instead of there being 1 winner I am going crown 2 winners. I would have had this all post up on the 5th but the site was down to me mid-day when I had time to post, so after much delay a free game goes to GuilewasNK. for "chick licking Wii control". GuilewasNK was a HEAVY favorite from his first sig creation and I really appreciate the time he put in to the different revisions and creations put into the sigs/avatars. Ultimately I choose to use Evachronos creation of "barbie getting sniped off a horse by Master chief" I can tell alot of work went into the creation and a Nintendo Wii should be at your door Novemberish or whenever Nintnedo decides to unleash its massive Wii unto our hands. I'd like to thank every one that participated.

[quote name='Michaellvortega']OK so after much thought I have to declare some winners. What winners you say? Well instead of there being 1 winner I am going crown 2 winners. I would have had this all post up on the 5th but the site was down to me mid-day when I had time to post, so after much delay a free game goes to GuilewasNK. for "chick licking Wii control". GuilewasNK was a HEAVY favorite from his first sig creation and I really appreciate the time he put in to the different revisions and creations put into the sigs/avatars. Ultimately I choose to use Evachronos creation of "barbie getting sniped off a horse by Master chief" I can tell alot of work went into the creation and a Nintendo Wii should be at your door Novemberish or whenever Nintnedo decides to unleash its massive Wii unto our hands. I'd like to thank every one that participated.[/quote]

Isnt it the other way around? Didnt master chief get owned by barbie?

Well anyway, congrats to the winners.

[quote name='jawman311']Isnt it the other way around? Didnt master chief get owned by barbie?

Well anyway, congrats to the winners.[/QUOTE]

The only person I saw standing at the End was MC so I figure he headshotted her dead.

bread's done
Back