Win a PlayStation VR headset with Taco Bell (ITS BACK!)

I just saw the commercial for this. As usual I am on top of things...

I still haven't opened my gold PS4 from last year (and I probably won't), but I am ready for the AMOE to go live!

So far I've entered about 7 entries between 2-4AM and no luck... I did win the launch bundle and really wanting to complete the rest of it with this VR... Has anyone gotten their post card codes yet? I sent mine out last week!

Still haven't gotten my codes I sent for last week... not very happy since the free code goes online in less than 2 weeks... Could anyone spare some codes if you've won already? If I win I will for sure share my leftover codes with others.

And the beggars come out. Just go and buy a box lmao.
Not a beggar when I am willing to share my leftover codes if I win... I had about 20 codes leftover when I won my PS4 and I shared them here... As a side note I asked prizelogic about the postcards and got this reponse:

Thank you for your response. The next batch of entry codes requested by mail in submissions will be sent September 29th. Continue to check your spam/junk folder in the meantime.

PrizeLogic Support

Thank you!

So I reached out to support a couple times due to my some of my codes coming back as invalid. Some of the customer service representatives send me a new code while others have a vague copy and pasted "sorry you didn't win please try again!" I've tried getting a better response from them and now they send me this response:

Per the Official Rules, if it is discovered or suspected that an entrant has registered for or played or attempted to register for or play the Game using multiple e-mail addresses or multiple identities, all of that entrant’s entries will be declared null and void and any prize that entrant might have been entitled to receive or win will not be awarded.

We encourage you to play again at https://winpsvr.com/ . PrizeLogic Support Thank you!

I've entered around 10 codes... and confirmed they are not sending the next batch of AMOE codes until September 29th... Thats just 7 days before the universal online code goes live and the bots will crush the entire game for legitimate players. Feeling kinda let down by this one... wish I would've been one of the first to play when the contest was launched.

Is there any point to submit post cards for the codes at this point? I'm late to the game on this one.
Wondering the same thing. I've bought a few with no luck, so I'm curious if it's still worth submitting post cards?
Absolutely not... Especially when I sent my post cards a week and a half before they said I will get my codes... its bullshit. I'm gonna get 30 codes to use in 6 days and then the free code goes online.

Hey xombie86....no codes here yet either...
I emailed them and they copy and pasted 2 replies. 1: we can assure you a blast of codes are going out today. 2: please know we had an overwhelming amount of requests and will take 5-6 business days s From when they are received. Its bullshit

Yo. I bought a $5 box a couple weeks ago and literally just now entered my code online, and I F'N WON!!!! I'm so stoked right now!! I had a hunch to check the CAG forums for info on when to enter, and went out to my work van and retrieved the box code and entered it via the website on my iPhone.. I got a confirmation code and am in shock that I actually won!! I tired so hard to win the gold PS4 bundle and bought weeks worth of $5 boxes and never won.. I still can't believe it!! I'm in WA state and entered my code at exactly 11:56PM if that helps anyone else..

iwon%20psvr_zpsjk5z5fh7.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Didn't realize this was going on until today. Guess the next 2 weeks is going to be a lot of Taco Bell. It seems like there are a lot of people on here winning. 

I sent in AMOE cards 2 weeks ago. Last week I got 1, a week later I got 6 and the I got 2 more the day after. Still missing some, but free code is in a couple days so it really doesn't matter.

Yo. I bought a $5 box a couple weeks ago and literally just now entered my code online, and I F'N WON!!!! I'm so stoked right now!! I had a hunch to check the CAG forums for info on when to enter, and went out to my work van and retrieved the box code and entered it via the website on my iPhone.. I got a confirmation code and am in shock that I actually won!! I tired so hard to win the gold PS4 bundle and bought weeks worth of $5 boxes and never won.. I still can't believe it!! I'm in WA state and entered my code at exactly 11:56PM if that helps anyone else..
iwon%20psvr_zpsjk5z5fh7.jpg
Why did you ghetto meme your screenshots?

I'm 0/2 so far. Have my system pre-ordered already, but really would love to win to save the $500 on that for sure. If anybody has spares from getting too many of the mail-in ones, I'd love one as well.

If anyone has extra codes they can't use before the free code starts I'll trade Coke Zero Caps for them, just let me know how many you want.

I won this morning (Sunday) at 4:38 am CST. I bought my $5 box on Thursday, but saved the code to try early in the moring. I used the websited to enter. Thanks CAG for the tip about entering codes early in the morning.

Starting on Oct. 5 you can use the free codes they give you online. Here is the webpage.

https://winpsvr.com/common

If I email my post cards tomorrow, that still meets their requirements of being post marked by the 4th right? Does it make sense to still do it to get codes?

I've actually never done that for any contest before.

I've done alot of research - it seems like 4:47AM EST is the best time to enter. I've scoured all over twitter and instagram using various hashtags... Some people have even been lucky enough just entering late at night. Good luck all! The free code is in 2 days... Don't abuse it with registering yourself multiple times - 1 entry per person/household.

I've done alot of research - it seems like 4:47AM EST is the best time to enter. I've scoured all over twitter and instagram using various hashtags... Some people have even been lucky enough just entering late at night. Good luck all! The free code is in 2 days... Don't abuse it with registering yourself multiple times - 1 entry per person/household.
How do we get free codes?

It seems like multiple entries are allowed per household- no more than five.

Per the rules:

In the event that a household plays the Game using more than five (5) unique e-mail addresses, all of the Game Plays associated with that household (determined by Sponsors or Administrator in their sole discretion) may be disqualified. Regardless of method of entry, each entrant/household is not eligible to win more than one (1) prize.

As for where to get the free code, starting on Oct. 5- https://winpsvr.com/common

I can tell you, I wouldn't try the multiples per household thing from the same device. I won last year and I only used my one email. I never won in previous years (when other legit members of the household entered) and if the prize company blocks you, you can't win any of their contests (even non taco bell ones).

bread's done
Back