Win a PlayStation VR headset with Taco Bell (ITS BACK!)

Holy mother of pearl! I WON!!!!

I never win stuff like this. I'm in shock. Hot damn.

I entered at 7:28 EST on the site using the free online code.

My unboxing video. I'm sick as a dog and still haven't tried it out. I somehow think sneezing and dripping all over the inside of the headset would be the wrong type of immersive experience.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HtVuR7mYpgY
Nice! congrats!! You should post in the PS VR thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
Glad a LOT of CAGS won this time around. I've entered multiple times and tonight was my last shot. Didn't win. I still wanna get one I'll just have to wait till a price drop or two.

Till the next contest, CG01 Out

I made a huge thread on reddit about winning times and theories. Only took me about 50 entries to win mine. But my theory proved true. :)

For those of you that have won do you know if you have to sign for the package? If so I'll probably have to schedule a delivery time because I work odd hours.

For those of you curious I won on the website not through texting.

Also CG01 you do have until 11:59 EST Wednesday to enter so you still have a chance to win tonight/tomorrow.

You can choose how you want to get the package from fedex they can leave at your door and you sign electronically on the website or you can pick it up from fedex facility otherwise yes they require a signature.

Thanks for the info killer9 I may just do the electronic thing because I work some funky hours.

Hopefully it ships soon. Do you guys have recommendations for games? I was thinking PS Worlds but that would use up my credit.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the info killer9 I may just do the electronic thing because I work some funky hours.

Hopefully it ships soon. Do you guys have recommendations for games? I was thinking PS Worlds but that would use up my credit.
I know it's gotten a lot of negative attention, but I honestly think PS Worlds was a good buy. Yeah, it's overpriced and should have probably been free in the box, but for me it was a much needed introduction to the device.

I didn't lose this contest. It is rigged. Crooked Taco Bell. I'm building a wall around the drive thru.

I did win a very, very classy gold ps4 last year. They asked me what could possibly make a ps4 classy and I said "GOLD, paint it GOLD and make it in CHIN-a!"

Question for future reference. To those who won did anyone have multiple cracks at it per day or were you just using one method? Some say multiple emails disqualifies you but what about using an email and texting on your phone for two shots a day? Can anyone confirm they won using more than one method?

Question for future reference. To those who won did anyone have multiple cracks at it per day or were you just using one method? Some say multiple emails disqualifies you but what about using an email and texting on your phone for two shots a day? Can anyone confirm they won using more than one method?
Phone and text using 2 numbers

once daily on pc 1 email

Got my second confirmation e-mail today so shouldn't be long until it ships.

Calinks I played once a day using one e-mail address and the free code. I did play the contest once via text from a $5 box but that was it.

After about 15 codes pre free code and 5 tries every day for the rest of the contest, I have lost. Same thing happened last year. I was so sure I was going to win too.

Got the shipping e-mail on Friday and yesterday it arrived. I checked it out today by taking it along with my PS4 over to my brother in laws house. It was kinda cool but the picture looked off almost like I was playing a game from two generations ago. I'm not sure if there was a loose connection or what.

I do have the first gen PS4 and I'm getting the PS4 Pro in early December so maybe that'll improve it. I'll post more impressions after I try it out some more.

Got the shipping e-mail on Friday and yesterday it arrived. I checked it out today by taking it along with my PS4 over to my brother in laws house. It was kinda cool but the picture looked off almost like I was playing a game from two generations ago. I'm not sure if there was a loose connection or what.

I do have the first gen PS4 and I'm getting the PS4 Pro in early December so maybe that'll improve it. I'll post more impressions after I try it out some more.
you got it for free so don't complain. i bought the boxes to eat b4 the free codes and i still did not win using 3 addresses when the free codes were available. i paid for my launch bundle and it hasn't been touched for more than a week. there is really nothing good to play for it now and visual quality is crap compared to my TV

I'm not complaining by any means.

Maybe the PS4 Pro will improve the visuals if not no big deal. Like you I don't really see myself playing it often unless it gets some must have content.

bread's done
Back