Win a PlayStation VR headset with Taco Bell (ITS BACK!)

I agree. I'd say stick to your individual daily entry and hope you get lucky.

With that said, if you stick to your entry and your sibling happens to buy a five buck box and enters for themselves via text, it shouldn't disqualify you.

It mean employees are playing the game and you got screwed. They can't win (friends can scam though), but their store gets a prize if they sell a winning box.
Has anyone had luck in reporting it to Taco Bell and trying to get another code? I think I'm going to do it. That's fucked and I shouldn't be punished for it. I really only buy these nasty boxes for the code.

Has anyone had luck in reporting it to Taco Bell and trying to get another code? I think I'm going to do it. That's fucked and I shouldn't be punished for it. I really only buy these nasty boxes for the code.
I've reported invalid codes to taco bell and you will get various responses: 1. bring in your receipt and box and we will give you a new code. 2. we can't give you a new code you need to call 1800TACOBELL 3. (they automatically jump the gun) No we can't give you a new code and its against policy for employees to use codes so it wasnt us, we'd get fired.

Good luck. Free code goes online tomorrow anyway.

I can tell you, I wouldn't try the multiples per household thing from the same device. I won last year and I only used my one email. I never won in previous years (when other legit members of the household entered) and if the prize company blocks you, you can't win any of their contests (even non taco bell ones).
This is probably why I am not winning anything - I complained about codes not working and they eventually spammed my various questions/requests with this response: Per the Official Rules, if it is discovered or suspected that an entrant has registered for or played or attempted to register for or play the Game using multiple e-mail addresses or multiple identities, all of that entrant’s entries will be declared null and void and any prize that entrant might have been entitled to receive or win will not be awarded.

I've reported invalid codes to taco bell and you will get various responses: 1. bring in your receipt and box and we will give you a new code. 2. we can't give you a new code you need to call 1800TACOBELL 3. (they automatically jump the gun) No we can't give you a new code and its against policy for employees to use codes so it wasnt us, we'd get fired.

Good luck. Free code goes online tomorrow anyway.
I already know it's going to be a chore. A part of me doesn't even want to do it. If I can find the receipt, I will. If not, I'll eat that $5 I guess..Just BS.

I am crunching some numbers and realizing that this contest has a "sweet spot" for winning times. There isn't solid evidence when the time is because it literally comes down to the second of entry. Some people are more accurate with their "time of entry" than others... as many take a minute or 2 to let it soak in... some screen shot it... but the whole idea is that the posted "winning times" are off by about a minute give or take. I am going to test my theory all this week. Wish me luck - if I win I will definitely share my secret.

Anyone know if you can get disqualified for using the phone and the web as means of entry. Tried it at 1am on the 5th, and just now on the 6th, and it said that the code is not valid or has been used...?

With the free code do I have to wait 24+ hours before my last entry to use the code? The reason I ask is last night I entered about 4am EST give or take and didn't win and I just tried entering about 10 minutes ago and it says I've used the maximum entry for that code.

Having the same issue with the online code. I sent a message to prizelogic to see what's going on.

If the online code is down, now's the time to use those mail-in codes.

code not working for me either.

I can't find an updated thread on reddit. Just small threads. (Yes I discovered reddit, but I find it difficult to read.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Code is working again. Hurry! (I didn't win)

BTW I won my gold ps4 at 10:30 am central last year.

You gotta wait 24hrs, if you did the code at 3am on dot. You gotta do it 3:01am or after.
Nah they just had a glitch. Cuz i entered a code at 930pm and wasnt able to send another until this morning at 8am when they fixed it. Congrats to those who were patient and didnt enter til last night.

Well, I won in the 10:45-11:00PM time slot via text, so that's cool.  First the Gold PS4 system, and now the VR system to go with it.  Maybe I should actually start playing the thing.  I still have half a mind to sell it, but now I'm kind of curious.

Well, I won in the 10:45-11:00PM time slot via text, so that's cool. First the Gold PS4 system, and now the VR system to go with it. Maybe I should actually start playing the thing. I still have half a mind to sell it, but now I'm kind of curious.
Give me some of that luck. Are you playing on multiple phones?

Give some luck? Hell give me that psvr if your not gonna play it.
Well, that's looking less and less likely, and not just because you hacked up the spelling of "you're" so badly. ;)

Actually, I'm rather curious about their ability to pull off a decent VR experience, and the only way to do that is to have a PS4 to work with it. In addition, Dariusburst: Chronicle Saviours has been scheduled for a physical release on the PS4 in Japan, now, so I'm probably going to pick that up because I love the Vita version (and, yes, the PSP version of Dariusburst) so much. That means I'm going to be using the PS Gold, period. Who knew?

I've also got an XBOne on the way, which may be opened up and used exclusively for playing Cuphead. Or maybe I'll just sell it when it arrives...we'll see.

The 2nd email I got was the actual verification email it's basically the same email but says you're verified winner

Wish they do a taco bell contest for the ps4 pro. Also the thing that grinds my gear is the people that said they won last year or year before and again this year.

Also the thing that grinds my gear is the people that said they won last year or year before and again this year.
Why's that bug you? If you put in the kind of time and effort into winning sweeps that I do, you could expect a decent return on your investment of time and effort.

Wish they do a taco bell contest for the ps4 pro. Also the thing that grinds my gear is the people that said they won last year or year before and again this year.
Wow, really? Talk about petty. If you won two years in a row I highly doubt you would be returning your item because it isnt fair to everyone else that you won 2 completely separate contests over a year apart from eachother. Or if you won one year the next year you saying "I shouldnt enter this other contest because I won once last year".

If that actually bothers you then you should be happy because you have the most awesome life anyone could ever hope for. To be able to be bothered by that means you have absolutely no real problems or worries at all in your life.

Good god, I never won a entry contest before till today and it never once bothered me at all that Id lost for literally decades.

Won Saturday and received the verification email today. That is much faster than last year. Here's hoping the fedex email isn't far behind.

Won on Friday and got the verification today. Cant wait for the shipping email.

Edit: Just got the shipping email. Its coming tomorrow.

bread's done
Back