Win a PS4 Before it's Released

Anyone think if the 3.5x5 post cards are mandatory size??? wallyworld has the 200 pack for like 14$ but its 5.5x4.25...

people sending in post cards are stupid, the cost of the stamp costs more than the odds of winning.

buying a lottery ticket would be better use of your money.
I'll gladly risk .35 (or whatever a stamp currently is) for a chance to get a free PS4. I never thought I had a chance to win a Wii U either until I won and still wasn't convinced till it showed up in the mail!

Last edited by a moderator:
My last big game 'wins' were from the subway uncharted contest. I won every normal prize for that one. CE and SE of the game and all the dlc and max amazon gcs.  I entered the BK one every day and never won anything.

You guys may be able to send in note cards as post cards form the dollar store. It should be $1 for a pack of 100.

I'll gladly risk .35 (or whatever a stamp currently is) for a chance to get a free PS4. I never thought I had a chance to win a Wii U either until I won and still wasn't convinced till it showed up in the mail!
Stamps are at $0.46 and I believe you will only be allowed 33 entries if you do the mail-in method. So you'll be spending $15.18 on stamps, but hey it beats spending $5 at taco bell for a code.

Mass-mailing postcards to Taco Bell to try and win a PS4... I think this is one of those things you need to describe to yourself out-loud for clarity.

Sad to see Taco Bell siding with Sony this time. For some reason one of my most vivid gaming memories were all the "every 10 minutes" ads from 2001 where they gave a ton of Xbox 1s away with that cool Shadowy Men On a Shadowy Planet song in the background. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GycG1urZglg

You can also mail in up to 33 times for codes. Postcards and postage will likely be less than the $5 boxes and will be easier on one's terlet.
I'm figuring it out now. A book of 20 stamps is $9 and can get a pack of 25 postcards from amazon for $5 so thats about $15 for 20 entries. Now my question would be can you send them all at once or do they have to arrive once a day. And if you got all the codes at once do you go all in on one day or spread them out.

Mass-mailing postcards to Taco Bell to try and win a PS4... I think this is one of those things you need to describe to yourself out-loud for clarity.
Better than mass-buying taco bell to try and win a PS4. Yuck.

Post card postage is less than a forever stamp. Last I checked they were 33 cents each, but they could have increased.
Oh dang I didn't know there was a different stamp for postcards! I just checked and you're correct they're at $0.33. Also I just got back from wallyworld and all they had were the 4.25 x 5.5 postcards. Can we alter the postcards to fit the correct dimensions? Or does anyone know where they sell the correct size?

I ended up going to Joanns and getting some cardstock on sale at 3 sheets for $.99. I figure if I'm going to take the time to hand address all of these I can spend five minutes cutting them out.

I remember how much they f'ed this up w/ the Vita. I can only imagine for PS4.  Hopefully they to release the win-hyperlink and F it up agian.

That being said, time to eat some Taco Bell big boxers

I remember how much they f'ed this up w/ the Vita. I can only imagine for PS4. Hopefully they to release the win-hyperlink and F it up agian.

That being said, time to eat some Taco Bell big boxers
This contest is being run by a different sweepstakes house with more experience. I wouldn't mess around much with this one.

This is a little embarrassing but how do I but this on one line; "Taco Bell and PlayStation Play The Future First Instant Win Game Code Request" ? I've never done anything like this and this will also be my first time sending a postcard anywhere lol. My hand writing is awful so I tend to write large letters. No way am I going to fit that on one line. D:

This is a little embarrassing but how do I but this on one line; "Taco Bell and PlayStation Play The Future First Instant Win Game Code Request" ? I've never done anything like this and this will also be my first time sending a postcard anywhere lol. My hand writing is awful so I tend to write large letters. No way am I going to fit that on one line. D:
That's funny. I use a long envelope and start way on the left. LOL. You can always hyphenate.

Yall must have old man bowels. Taco Bell has never caused me bowel distress

LOL I know right I rarely eat at taco bell and last time I did it was the vita promotion and I never had bowel issues like ya. Either you guys are exaggerating or it's ya local TB putting something in ya food.

C'mon now guys, Taco Bell is world renowned for it's bowel booster.

Just like "America (Gets The) Runs On Dunkin'".

nOw9dl2.png

http://www.psmania.net/2013/09/rumor-first-ps4-winners-announced-in-taco-bell-giveaway-ps4-will-arrive-on-nov-12/

I'm curious how long the wait will be to get codes back for those mailing requests in. What if they don't start mailing them out for a few weeks? That's the main reason I'm holding off on buying any stamps.

That's funny. I use a long envelope and start way on the left. LOL. You can always hyphenate.
For these post-cards you won't be able to use envelopes. In the rules regarding sending the post cards it has "Requests sent in an envelope will not be accepted."

That being said, I'm not sure I'm entirely comfortable sending out post cards that have my personal information all over them. This is tempting though to give a shot for ~$10 or so for 20 codes..

For these post-cards you won't be able to use envelopes. In the rules regarding sending the post cards it has "Requests sent in an envelope will not be accepted."

That being said, I'm not sure I'm entirely comfortable sending out post cards that have my personal information all over them. This is tempting though to give a shot for ~$10 or so for 20 codes..
Ah, sorry. Didn't read that close. Yeah, it's tempting. I'll probably send in the max.

website isnt working. I have a code, but the website doesnt work on this computer or at the library. i wonder if it is a java thing.

so has anyone found these 3" 1/2 by 5" post cards yet? And I looked up the dimensions for the $0.33 post card stamp rate " Maximum size: 6 inches long by 4-1/4 inches high by .016 inch thick".  

Bought a box and didn't win, bought 13 postcards from USPS. They were 3 "1/2 X 5" 1/2. I hope they accept these.

I went to dollar tree no such luck they didn't have any.. Anyone else have any suggestions I'm assuming we will have to cut any down to size. Or use cardstock

Where does one even get 3.5" x 5" postcards?  Thats a weird size.  Surely they're not gonna be size nazis even though thats what they specified.

Edit: It turns out THANK YOU cards are often 3.5" x 5".  Dollar General may have them at 8 for $1.  I may do that if I dont turn up an attractive deal at office depot or walmart b&m.

Edit 2: DG cards are actually 4 x 5, but I can fix that.

Got two of those $5 boxes  for my wife and I. The food was tasteless and offered little resistance to being eaten. I haven't been to a taco bell in a long time and it's about as not bad or not good as i remember.

I used one code and didn't win.

Taco bell won, i guess.

Won a Samsung Galaxy S4 a few weeks ago. Would love to win this. :D

Can you send 33 postcards in one fell swoop?

Sad to see Taco Bell siding with Sony this time. For some reason one of my most vivid gaming memories were all the "every 10 minutes" ads from 2001 where they gave a ton of Xbox 1s away with that cool Shadowy Men On a Shadowy Planet song in the background. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GycG1urZglg
It's funny: Pepsi is doing the Xbox One contest while Taco Bell is doing the PS4 contest. The funny thing is that Taco Bell was once owned by Pepsi.

I went to taco bell and asked for a 5 dollar box and they gave me 2 tacos, and burrito + drink for like 6 something....and it was some sort of mtv promotion not ps4.

"The Game is offered only to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District 
of Columbia (excluding residents of Hawaii)"

As I know there are only 50 states in the US. It looks like there's an error on the Policy or I'm the one who doesn't get it??

Please correct me if I'm wrong.

bread's done
Back