Win a PS4 Before it's Released

If anybody is interested, I'm looking to buy or trade for one of your Taco Bell codes. I tried buying them at my town's Taco Bell, but they're all super anal over there. I'm offering either $2 paypal or two weeks of Xbox Live for just one code. Send me a PM if that sounds out of sight to you.

Last edited by a moderator:
"The Game is offered only to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District
of Columbia (excluding residents of Hawaii)"

As I know there are only 50 states in the US. It looks like there's an error on the Policy or I'm the one who doesn't get it??

Please correct me if I'm wrong.
LOL. Open to residents of all 50 states, excluding Hawaii. So, open to residents of 49 states. You are correct. Poorly worded.

LOL. Open to residents of all 50 states, excluding Hawaii. So, open to residents of 49 states. You are correct. Poorly worded.

Sending a support ticket now and hoping that they will consider us "Residents of Hawaii" from joining the contest because of the error. :)

EDIT:

Just received a response to my inquiry.

Thank you for your inquiry. We are sincerely sorry, but this area will not be able to participate. Directly from the official rules:
'The promotion is open to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia (excluding residents of Hawaii). '

Have a wonderful day,
PrizeLogic Support

Just got my first box, bracing myself for the explosive diarrhea :roll:

Nevermind didn't win. Guess I'll save my later codes for late at night

The box code i used via text yesterday, did not work via text today. I cant even find the website anymore. it is just an information page. can you gus find the field to enter the code?

I was gonna go there monday, but if people say some places dont' even have the boxes yet maybe i shoud wait a week. T hen agin, all the prizes might be gone by then :??

is there a program i can use to text via my pc. my phone broke and currently cant afford a new one ( due to the holidays). preferably free of charge to. something similar to the textfreeapp for ios maybe

I was gonna go there monday, but if people say some places dont' even have the boxes yet maybe i shoud wait a week. T hen agin, all the prizes might be gone by then :??
they aren't going to run out. they have 4416 prizes (according to the official rules) and the contest lasts for 46 days, so 46 days * 24 hours * 4 prizes per hour= 4416

I've spent $20, bought 4 boxes, used 2 a couple hours ago, and 2 just now.

I've gotten nada. I think I might just wait for the free code.

Believe it or not my bowels are kind of used to Taco Bell. I've adapted! Or maybe being in college just makes you get used to shitty food. I'm not sure...

You can also mail in up to 33 times for codes. Postcards and postage will likely be less than the $5 boxes and will be easier on one's terlet.
Umm not quite sure what this means... or it might just be because its 8am and i havent slept since yesterday... what code does one mail in?

I totally forgot about this. Must they be postcards or can they just be mailed envelopes?
They have to be postcards...Honestly I would think 3 by 5 notecards (like the ones kids use in school-maybe they dont use them anymore, but they should be like a buck for a pack of 100) would be fine. It is prize logic, so you may be able to ask specifically if they are acceptable on facbook or twitter.

They have to be postcards...Honestly I would think 3 by 5 notecards (like the ones kids use in school-maybe they dont use them anymore, but they should be like a buck for a pack of 100) would be fine. It is prize logic, so you may be able to ask specifically if they are acceptable on facbook or twitter.
Note cards don't count as post cards they have to be at least 3.5 x 5 in order to be considered a postcard.

oh you mean with the post office? I forgot about that...the 4 by 6 ones would, but IDK if prize logic would be ok with that size.
I had bought some 4.25 x 5.5 post cards from walmart and just cut them to size. I managed to get them all to about 3.7 x 5.2. I made 33 but only sent in 6 to see if they would be okay. *fingers crossed* If I get the codes I'm sending the rest in.

This is a little embarrassing but how do I but this on one line; "Taco Bell and PlayStation Play The Future First Instant Win Game Code Request" ? I've never done anything like this and this will also be my first time sending a postcard anywhere lol. My hand writing is awful so I tend to write large letters. No way am I going to fit that on one line. D:
Yea, that is pretty ridiculous how long that is. I don't even think it can fit on 2 lines without taking up the whole post card. I guess it is OK to put it on multiple lines such as:

Taco Bell and PlayStation

Play The Future First

Instant Win Game Code Request

Yea, that is pretty ridiculous how long that is. I don't even think it can fit on 2 lines without taking up the whole post card. I guess it is OK to put it on multiple lines such as:

Taco Bell and PlayStation

Play The Future First

Instant Win Game Code Request
My postcards only had 4 lines so I managed to write it like this:

Taco Bell and Playstation Play The Future

First Instant Win Game Code Request

Now I just hope that they won't measure them! I had to hand cut mine from 4.25 x 5.5 to 3.7 x 5.2

My postcards only had 4 lines so I managed to write it like this:

Taco Bell and Playstation Play The Future

First Instant Win Game Code Request

Now I just hope that they won't measure them! I had to hand cut mine from 4.25 x 5.5 to 3.7 x 5.2
I don't even know how you fit that all in 2 lines since I imagine you only have about 2.5-3" to work with on the address side. Your writing must be extremely small.

I'm a bit suprised there has been no CAG winners. Come on people, you're making me feel stupid for spending $25 already!
I'm not much of a poster (2 posts per year!), but I did win yesterday. Texted my code around 5:56 AM CST and I won.

Anyone other CAGs win yet? Glad we had one winner "Ramma2" so far - how did you get your codes? Purchases?? So far I've entered 3 codes from Box meals with no luck... I sent off some 4x6 postcards cuz I couldn't find 3.5x5 cards anywhere.. sent 11 of em on Saturday all in one shot hoping I see some codes emailed to me soon.... Kind of bogus they limit you to 33 postcards and you dont get the codes until later so you can't even ENTER them for the sweepstakes 33 times...

I'm not much of a poster (2 posts per year!), but I did win yesterday. Texted my code around 5:56 AM CST and I won. It was my 5th code, I emailed in the first 3 and texted in the last 2.
Awesome! Congratulations on your win! I hope to get my codes soon. But I still don't know if I'll receive them via e-mail or regular mail.

They are supposed to email you the codes. I sent mine out a on the 25, and still nothing! :( Maybe mine weren't "accepted"
I sent mine on the 28th so don't worry, but if you don't get them by the end of the week..... D: And I'm also worried that mine weren't accepted.

They just put the food items in a tray when I last ate there. I had to specifically ask for the promotional box. Perhaps I should ask if they have the box before I order, because I'm really only there for the box code, not the food.

They just put the food items in a tray when I last ate there. I had to specifically ask for the promotional box. Perhaps I should ask if they have the box before I order, because I'm really only there for the box code, not the food.
That's what happened with me. I asked if they had the boxes first. Then my order came without a box, so I asked for a box and they gave me the MTV box, then the third time I saw the manager and he got me the proper box.

bread's done
Back