Win a PS4 Before it's Released

Wait do i HAVE to text?

O wait guess no

Just tried 1 box of 2 bought no winner.  I'll wait for the 2nd on maybe a tuesday

Last edited by a moderator:
Any of you guys get your codes yet? If so how long was the turn around from when you mailed to the day you got them? I just mailed mine in yesterday. I hope I get em in time :)

I set my alarm and got up at 4 a.m. the other day to enter a code online, but no luck.  Entered three so far, and I think I might just wait until the online codes come out now.

I tried again, no luck. Not sure if I want to spend more money on this. I bought 33 postcards, 40 stamps, and 5 boxes already. Think I'll stop spending money. I'm going to mail some post cards tomorrow. They're regular size, think they're 4x6 I don't think size will matter at all. But I'll find out, mailing half of em tomorrow. Will update soon.

Yeah, well the thing about it is that you can only enter one code a day. I think I am just going to wait for the free codes.
Problem with that is that more people have that thought mentality so that means more people will be in the running so less chance for you :(

earlier on is better since less people playing

Seems like alot of people are losing motivation and I am one of those. I still haven't heard back from my postcards I sent in and wondering if I should even bother sending my other 20 in... I mean I sent in 11 almost 2 weeks ago and at this point I will get my online codes (maybe) before the free codes go online... and then all chances will be fucked due to the amount of players increasing and multiple email addresses from one person being used to manipulate the system.

I still would like to have some CAGs do their codes a minute apart with me to see a good time to enter.

Yeah, well the thing about it is that you can only enter one code a day. I think I am just going to wait for the free codes.
ALL entries are once per person per day? I thought that only applied to the free codes coming later in the month. I was planning on putting in a few at once when the postcard codes came in.

ALL entries are once per person per day? I thought that only applied to the free codes coming later in the month. I was planning on putting in a few at once when the postcard codes came in.
It applies to all codes. So even if you do get 33 codes via the post card method you would only be able to enter once a day.

I bought another box today(my last one) I looked up PS4 taco winners and there's maybe like 1 or 2 people on the entire interwebs that have allegedly won.

Is there a specific time I should text the code to increase my chances? Taco bell is so unsatisfying to eat and not cheap either.

There is a winner every 15 minutes, so ideally the best time to enter would be when you think the fewest amount of people would be awake to enter codes.

I bought another box today(my last one) I looked up PS4 taco winners and there's maybe like 1 or 2 people on the entire interwebs that have allegedly won.

Is there a specific time I should text the code to increase my chances? Taco bell is so unsatisfying to eat and not cheap either.
One CAG said he entered real early like at 3 or 4 a.m. and won. I would try that during the week since most sleep early and get up around 7 or 8 a.m. for work and school. But I could be wrong D:

What did you stamp them with if you dont mind me asking... I dont normally send mail but....
I don't either haha. I asked a dude at the post office when I was sending my first letter there to see what the cheapest stamp I could use for a post card was and they said .33

when I went out to buy index cards I saw the 3.5x5 ones and I called a post office to see if I could use those as postcards, they said yes but the postage needed would be more than the .33 but one sized the standard 4x6 could be sent with the .33

So after all the junk above, $0.33

Note cards don't count as post cards they have to be at least 3.5 x 5 in order to be considered a postcard.

According to the official rules : "Requests sent in an envelope will not be accepted"
Thanks.

Well my Taco Bell was out of boxes today. And of course they don't tell you that until they give you the food.
lol

I don't either haha. I asked a dude at the post office when I was sending my first letter there to see what the cheapest stamp I could use for a post card was and they said .33

when I went out to buy index cards I saw the 3.5x5 ones and I called a post office to see if I could use those as postcards, they said yes but the postage needed would be more than the .33 but one sized the standard 4x6 could be sent with the .33

So after all the junk above, $0.33
4x6. Got it. Thanks.

I dropped my post cards in the mailbox on Saturday and they came back to my house just yesterday. The heck? lol Did the mail man get confused on which is the "To" address. lol Ugh going to re-mail them today.

There is a winner every 15 minutes, so ideally the best time to enter would be when you think the fewest amount of people would be awake to enter codes.
I always assumed that when contests said that it meant an average of the number of expected winners over the length of the contest. Saying that sounds more exciting. Did someone read in the rules that an actual drawing will happen every 15 min?

Its only averaged to every 15 minutes but there have been winners at every hour of the day, so theres no reason to believe that winners are only drawn during certain hours, as the rules do not make any exclusions.

I send out 6 note index cards last 2 weeks and received 2 codes today. :D

3" x 5" Index Card (Recipient on front and Sender address back)

2x - 9/25 - Received

2x - 9/27 - Pending

2x - 9/30 - Pending

Last edited by a moderator:
I sent 11 4x6 white cardstock (postcard stamps) postmarked for 9/28 and I received my 10 codes today via email.

I am going to enter a code at 3:35AM PST. If anyone wants to join me I am thinking we decide on entering them 1 minute apart from eachother.

Quote my topic with your time and maybe we can figure out a prize trend for CAG!

I shouldve sent in cards I wasted money at stupid taco bell.  Im done buying food from there Ive already entered 9 codes all at seperate times with no results.  Thanks a lot taco bell lol

What address did the email come from and what title did it have? I want to make sure I dont miss it.
Your Taco Bell Play the Future First Complimentary Code
AMOE <[email protected]>

Dear Taco Bell and PlayStation Play the Future First Participant,

Thank you for your participation in the Taco Bell and PlayStation Play the Future First Promotion. We have received your complimentary code request postmarked for 9/26/2013. Below, please find your complimentary code for this promotion:

xxxxxxxxxx

We want to thank you again for your participation in this promotion, and we hope that you enjoy your complimentary codes!

Thanks,

The Taco Bell and PlayStation Play the Future First Promotion

You are receiving this email because you have requested to receive a complimentary code for the Taco Bell and PlayStation Play the Future First Promotion. If you believe this to be in error, please unsubscribe

NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. The Taco Bell® and PlayStation® Play The Future First Instant Win Game starts on 9/26/13 at 12:01 AM ET and ends on 11/10/13 at 11:59:59 PM ET. Visit www.tacobell.com/winps4 for Official Rules for details on how to enter, free method of entry, prize details, restrictions, and terms and conditions of participation. Open only to legal residents of the 50 U.S. and D.C. (excluding HI), 18 years or older at time of entry. Void where prohibited. Msg & Data rates may apply for each text message sent and received. To cancel, send STOP to 22854. For help, send HELP to 22854. Check wireless plan for details. Prizes won near the end of the promotion may not be shipped before the system is made available to the public. A potential winner will be notified on average every 15 minutes during the promotion. Sponsors: Taco Bell Corp., Irvine, CA, and Sony Computer Entertainment America LLC, San Mateo, CA.

Theres little point to sending postcards at this point.  It takes 2 weeks to get a code back, and the free code hits Oct 29.  2 weeks to read a postcard and send an email.  Come on.

If you have multiple persons who will help you out, there definitely is a point. For instance I related a theory to my gf about using her family, to actually have 15 persons use a code per a minute, at the start of every minute, and boost our chances. It's a silly theory but nonetheless, 2 codes are better than 1 code.

CAM01754_zps80e076e4.jpg

I won this morning!!! I stll can't believe it.

bread's done
Back