Win a PS4 Before it's Released

CAM01754_zps80e076e4.jpg

I won this morning!!! I stll can't believe it.
Nice! Congratulations man! I'm still waiting on my codes D: What time did you enter/win?

I tried texting help to their SMS number and dont get any replies so there is no way I am going to text a code to them to get lost in the abyss. Will be trying again tonight.

Add another CAG to the list.

I texted mine today at 6 pm-ish and it came back a winner! Now it's off to gamestop to change some preorders to the ps4 versions...

I might've opted out from receiving texts from taco bell with the last sweepstakes. I do not get any reply on my phone when typing in HELP or entering a code..... concerned.

I might've opted out from receiving texts from taco bell with the last sweepstakes. I do not get any reply on my phone when typing in HELP or entering a code..... concerned.
Texting codes does not work right now and hasn't for the past 2 days. I wrote it twice now shows how much people pay attention.

No codes at my local Taco Bell.  This store does not sell that many $5 boxes... so I suspect they gave away a lot of them.

Add another CAG to the list.

I texted mine today at 6 pm-ish and it came back a winner! Now it's off to gamestop to change some preorders to the ps4 versions...
Awesome! Congratulations man! I still haven't received my codes and I sent my postcards on 9/28 :/ I think my hand cut cards didn't make it. Or my postage stamps weren't recognized since mine were printed from a kiosk. D: D: D: D: D:

so whats the deal, at 6pm est I entered a code and never got a text back if I won or not.  I've entered 4 others so far on different days and all got a reply saying I did not win.

so whats the deal, at 6pm est I entered a code and never got a text back if I won or not. I've entered 4 others so far on different days and all got a reply saying I did not win.
I had the samething happen I just enter them online now. Others are saying they are able to still send in codes through text so Im guessing just a select few of us are having problems. I wonder if calling will do anything.

i used the site's help function and sent them a message.   I won a vita and it was a cluster trying to actually get them to send it.

I tried it at 1:24 pm yesterday no luck. But man that taco bell box was super filling. It was a lot of food to eat.

Last edited by a moderator:
They still do this Fresco thing, where they replace cheese and cream sauces with pico.  I bet you could get them to use beans instead of beef too, for an overall experience that is fairly less unhealthy.

It's okay. I tried going into a Taco last night, and early this morning, and asked if I could get some boxes...I was told yes, but I'd have to buy them at 1.50 each then was told no, when I wanted to buy in quantities. Wtf.

I received my codes from my first batch of postcards today.  I sent out 10 cards around Oct. 2 and I got all 10 responses.  I'm not sure if this is faster or slower than others, but I'm just glad I got a response since I was unsure if I filled out the postcards correctly.  Oh, and I promptly entered a code and did not win.

It's okay. I tried going into a Taco last night, and early this morning, and asked if I could get some boxes...I was told yes, but I'd have to buy them at 1.50 each then was told no, when I wanted to buy in quantities. Wtf.
Thats called a stupid employee telling you yes so they can pocket the money and then having a conscience and asking the manager who told them no.

Thats called a stupid employee telling you yes so they can pocket the money and then having a conscience and asking the manager who told them no.
Well some mcdonalds sell cups even during monopoly (for parties and picnics-and it is at the owner's discretion), but yeah I cant see a way to justify the taco bell boxes being sold.

So I got a multi-bag of Lays to get a coupon for the skylanders swap force game and they included a code to get a rare figure they were giving away every 15 minutes.. I waited til 12:30AM because yknow its skylanders and its for kids.. and I WON. If only I had this luck with the PS4.

fall.jpg

So I got a multi-bag of Lays to get a coupon for the skylanders swap force game and they included a code to get a rare figure they were giving away every 15 minutes.. I waited til 12:30AM because yknow its skylanders and its for kids.. and I WON. If only I had this luck with the PS4.

fall.jpg
I've never played skylanders so I don't know too much about it but it's still pretty cool to win something. Hopefully ur luck follows through with the ps4. I've just been too lazy and frugal to buy another tacobell box to try to win a ps4 again. I might try again sometime this weekend.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've never played skylanders so I don't know too much about it but it's still pretty cool to win something. Hopefully ur luck follows through with the ps4. I've just been too lazy and frugal to buy another tacobell box to try to win a ps4 again. I might try again sometime this weekend.
I keep telling myself Im gonna wait until the free code comes but, I keep finding myself buying stupid boxes. Ive honestly entered 14 different codes with no luck. Im ready to give up and just buy one when I can.

I keep telling myself Im gonna wait until the free code comes but, I keep finding myself buying stupid boxes. Ive honestly entered 14 different codes with no luck. Im ready to give up and just buy one when I can.
I feel like I would get tired of taco bell by then. I only ate there once,I might be able to eat there maybe 2 more times? I mean for what they give you besides the code, I feel like its not a bad value.

14x5=$70 youch
Hmm, I never really thought about it like that. I need to be careful when buying these boxes for the code. Hopefully I don't buy too much.

Hey Clock, was that with a free code? The conspiracy theorist in me is thinking maybe these free codes are duds. Though more likely, I just haven't been lucky...yet ;)

I used the website as I believe I have sent "STOP" to taco bells text messages with the vita giveaway they had, therefore I wouldnt know if I was a winner or not... also I just feel website is a better way to go. Personal opinion of course...

The code that was used actually was from a post card email code! Although I compiled a bunch of codes from the boxes and the postcards on a text file that way I wouldn't have a bunch of clutter to go through.

My best suggestion would be to enter your codes between 1-3AM PST Monday-Thursday. If you think about it you aren't competing with as many people during this time frame because the average person works a 7-5 Monday-Friday job or is at school... also now is the primetime to win because not everyone has received their post card email codes, we are in middle of the contest so alot of people lost interest, and the "free online codes" are a couple of weeks away.

I was getting discouraged myself but just thought to myself before entering this time to win "I could set an alarm for 3:36AM but I have a good feeling that now is the time for me and everyone else is thinking 3-4am is a perfect time to enter as well."

Good luck all - keep your heads up and keep trying! Also know that every 15 minutes isn't consistant, but more of an "average" giveaway time.

bread's done
Back