Win a PS4 Before it's Released

Damn but "Sorry you are not a winner" messages are getting harder and harder to take after seeing all these winning posts...

I bought a box yesterday and got a text back with sorry, blah blah.

I didn't realize there was a free code.  Thanks for posting! 

Last edited by a moderator:
It's okay guys, I haven't won either. I've been trying. I enter everyday, and I get nothing. It really sucks. A bit disheartening to be honest.

Add me to the list of winners, entered via the website on my phone this morning at 6:33 am est. I about shit my pants. Have one paid off at gamestop. Not sure if I'll sell and pocket the cash for Christmas spending money or sell to buy an Xbox One...the wife will probably force a sale and save the money. Who likes to save...psh
Oh man, I entered exactly at 3:33 am PST too, and got a sorry. Glad a CAG got from that 15min block, Congrats ^^

My wife tried to talk me into selling the PS4 I won, I told her no and went and preordered some games :p Besides, I'd just end up buying a PS4 down the road when there's a price drop anyhow, why not take the free one?
Yep. If I didn't already have a ps4 and a handful of games paid for at gamestop with credit I would just cancel..Will probably end up selling on eBay.

I wish I sent those post cards in, I probably would of had won. I also miss those subway contest with sony entered 3 multiuse codes a day.

Bought a box tonight and I guess they were out of boxes, not exactly why I went there tonight but figure i'll try the free code when it allows me.

Anyone else get a "Service access denied" message when texting? Tonight was the first time that ever happened to me, and my wife received the same on her phone. The site works fine though.

^^congrats!

What's the website link?  I don't see a place to input codes on the link on the front page.

I get service access denied also when texting.

To the others getting service access denied when texting, are you also T-Mobile customers? I'm wondering if we can narrow this down.

It worked for me earlier at 1:45 AM PST. No win, but at least it's working. I've got AT&T.

Good luck, everyone. I hope we can all get that small dab of luck needed to win one of these babies.

Just won at 838am eastern!!
Congratulations, champ!

I'm starting to give up /: I've tried for a whole month now! I usually enter around 6:09 or sometimes around 1AM and never a go for me.
Me neither. :(
It sucks, and I gave in to using multiple numbers to text the free code and see if I win. I used my brothers phone...and it took a minute to send a text back which I thought forsure I won. Turns out I didn't and that killed my mood :(
Shit happens. We've got the remainder of today and the next five days. I suggest holding in 'till then. If you can't hang in for five more days, $500-520 worth of new-generation console stuff must not be too important to you. I'm not feeling the hottest about this either, but whatever happens, it wouldn't have cost me anything.

Hang in there, fellas. Ask your friends/family to help too; you might just make it. Try different times too, and make sure to start at the very beginning of 15 minute intervals.

My girlfriend is on verizon and had it happen, when i tried to enter using her phone. This was on friday i believe, so I don't think it's just t-mobile

Hang in there, fellas. Ask your friends/family to help too; you might just make it. Try different times too, and make sure to start at the very beginning of 15 minute intervals.

Are the beginnings always on :00, :15, :30 and :45? How do people know when the intervals start and stop and does anyone know how someone is selected? I would guess that a random time is picked by the system and whoever enters at that time wins.

Are the beginnings always on :00, :15, :30 and :45? How do people know when the intervals start and stop and does anyone know how someone is selected? I would guess that a random time is picked by the system and whoever enters at that time wins.
That is how I would assume it functions. One winner/each 15 minutes, so yes, it would be at those times. Since it isn't a guaranteed win, this would mean that occasionally, some periods may go without a winner. I would assume it would be best to enter at the start of those intervals, but hey; I haven't won yet, so I can't say.

They don't say if someone wins either, just that you didn't win. I don't think that the random time is selected by the system, just that a random generator says Y/N to you winning, and that the odds are more in favor of giving you a N. Again though, I have no idea. Just read the rules/FAQ if you want more info.

Although some people have said they've won at 3:33 am or the win just above at 8:55 am.

That is how I would assume it functions. One winner/each 15 minutes, so yes, it would be at those times. Since it isn't a guaranteed win, this would mean that occasionally, some periods may go without a winner. I would assume it would be best to enter at the start of those intervals, but hey; I haven't won yet, so I can't say.

They don't say if someone wins either, just that you didn't win. I don't think that the random time is selected by the system, just that a random generator says Y/N to you winning, and that the odds are more in favor of giving you a N. Again though, I have no idea. Just read the rules/FAQ if you want more info.

I'm getting a lot of "Sorry we could not process your request" when using the text message entry. Does that mean both methods are down at the moment, or just that the volume of entries via text is too high?

none here and we have 3 people playing on the website. Honestly if you guys have unlimited text, I think your chances are better to text.

Me neither, there's quite a few of us still around who are seemingly out of luck.  I've never won from Taco Bell, extending back to their Star Wars monopoly-style pog caps.  I guess this one shan't be any different.

bread's done
Back