Win a PS4 Before it's Released

Just had the exact same experience.

Something additional I can add though...the rep said a lot of times the system isn't updated until around 6pm ET in the evening. She recommended I call back around then. TIFWIW.

Perhaps the first batch got scanned in last night and the next batch will be scanned in tonight.
Ah cool that is good to know. The lady did not mention that to me at all. Maybe when I get out of the gym tonight I'll have a nice email waiting for me.

If not, I'll sure as shit be calling when I get home lol!

Did you just ask them straight up..."Am I a verified winner?"
Yes, I had contacted them earlier to find out if I would receive tracking information, they gave me a generic 'if you're a verified winner you will receive it soon' response. I just said "I have no idea how to find out if I am a verified winner" and they confirmed it for me.

Sounded like they're still working on shipping, rep said to expect shipping information in the next 'day or so'.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice! Saw you're in KY. I'm also there. Maybe I'll be next...

I'm in Louisville, and it is slated for a 11/13 delivery.

You just kept refreshing that page that looks like a list of deliveries, where it kept saying "No results found" ?

Yes sir. I just kept refreshing it.

Where it has your address in drop down style. I kept hitting refresh.

Just got my tracking info! Just within the last 15 minutes. So happy I don't have to worry about it now.

Won on 11/8 with a free code, so it definitely looks like they'll be shipping all or most of them out by tonight!

Also, it looks like mine will be here 11/13 as well, despite only getting in the system now.

Hoping this means I could be getting my info soon! Though it really seems quite random...

When I won I also clicked the link in the email I received to send a support ticket to them. All it said was free ps4 winner in subject. Then the body said what do I now?

Lol, but I am SO excited. Damn. I can't wait!!!

I may email prizelogic again, but I've contacted them 2x already and they just reply with what looks like a copy/paste from the rules for the most part.  They must be tired of us emailing them lol.

Those of you who got in touch with prizelogic, did you just fill out the form or did you reply to an email from a previous reply?

I wish I wasn't so f'ing impatient!

Update from the GAF thread...

Just a quick update, I just got tried calling PrizeLogic (888-795-6442) and they were all busy....but they left an automated messaging saying if you are calling in regards to the Taco Bell Playstation 4 sweepstakes to not leave any messages as they are currently verifying all entries right now. They concluded by saying that all prizes will have been shipped to the winners by the 14th.

Anyone think a fedex tracking number can be made for everyone but if they DQ you, they can cancel it?

If it's been scanned out I don't see anyway they could.

My best advice is call 1800GOFEDEX and give them your name and address. They will let you know if there is a label made up for you. I can't look up my tracking info online due to too many registry attempts so this was the next best thing. Now we wait.

Side note click my signature below to win an xbox one! I signed up with gamefly to rent games for my newly won PS4 :p

We just need to be patient! I have not been able to find any shipping info from FedEx for myself, neither on the website nor calling a representative...

BUT

PrizeLogic did confirm that I was "considered a verified winner" and "should receive an e-mail with tracking information in the next day or so."

There's still hope!

We just need to be patient! I have not been able to find any shipping info from FedEx for myself, neither on the website nor calling a representative...

BUT

PrizeLogic did confirm that I was "considered a verified winner" and "should receive an e-mail with tracking information in the next day or so."

There's still hope!
If you've been verified you have nothing to fear! Plus, they're shipping with priority overnight delivery. Relax and enjoy the hours until then by thinking of how awesome it was to win this :D.

It's like Christmas Eve when I was a kid. I wanna go home and sleep the night away.

I've got work and the UK vs Mich game to keep theb time moving.

Oh my gosh, literally JUST got the email confirming my win from Prizelogic. I'm in AZ and have been waiting ALL DAY. So happy that I got this at least so guys, don't get discouraged, looks like they're catching up on a lot of stuff.

To further comfort anyone who is waiting, it looks like the FedEx system is at least a few hours behind. My tracking info showed up 2 hours ago, but now it updated and shows that they picked up the shipment another 2 hours before that.

I'm still amazed that they're sending 4500 boxes with priority overnight. That shipping bill must have been gigantic.

To further comfort anyone who is waiting, it looks like the FedEx system is at least a few hours behind. My tracking info showed up 2 hours ago, but now it updated and shows that they picked up the shipment another 2 hours before that.

I'm still amazed that they're sending 4500 boxes with priority overnight. That shipping bill must have been gigantic.
good to know! Thanks for sharing the info.

Just got an email update from Prizelogic saying I had been verified a winner but no shipping information, just that they started shipping them and will continue to ship them.  Whether or not its going out today is iffy at this point though.  

Just got an email update from Prizelogic saying I had been verified a winner but no shipping information, just that they started shipping them and will continue to ship them. Whether or not its going out today is iffy at this point though.
Same. Guess we'll be getting ours Thursday.

Darn you guys that are getting your tomorrow!

no email from anyone. no update on the initialized fedex tracking .

I guess getting thursday is better since someone will be at my apt

just got confirmation about winning in the email I made after I won. whew

Yeah I just got the email from Prizelogic as well saying I'm verified however nothing from fedex though.

Welp I got out of the gym and had the email from prizelogic saying I was confirmed!

I thought it was funny that the sendoer of the email was [email protected] as I had never heard that term until this afternoon on these boards lol.

got my email confirming my win about 20 minutes ago! FedEx says it should arrive tomorrow before 10:30am! fucking stoked everybody!

bread's done
Back