Win a PS4 Before it's Released

Still waiting for my confirmation email and nothing on the FedEx site. Anyone else in the same boat as me? Have I been...DQ?!?! It can't be! I need to be patient, but I just can't!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm surprised no one posted a copy of the win confirmation yet. Here's mine:

We know you are excited and on the edge of your seat waiting to find out if your win has been confirmed for the Taco Bell® and PlayStation® Play the Future First Instant Win Game.  We’re happy to report the wait is over.  Your win has been confirmed!

We have begun shipping the PlayStation®4 Prize Packages today, and will continue shipping them until they have all been delivered. Your package will be shipped via FedEx to the address you provided when you registered for this promotion. (sorry, this address cannot be changed, no exceptions)

Please note:

• FedEx requires a signature from any person at the delivery address. If no one is at the address, FedEx will reattempt delivery; Direct Signature Required overrides any recipient release that may be on file for deliveries to nonresidential addressees.  
  • You cannot change the shipping address you registered, per the Official Ruleshttp://bit.ly/ps4qarules.  Shipments will be delivered to the address on file for the Play the Future First promotion. 

Thank you for participating and congratulations!

We know you are excited and on the edge of your seat waiting to find out if your win has been confirmed for the Taco Bell® and PlayStation® Play the Future First Instant Win Game. We’re happy to report the wait is over. Your win has been confirmed!

Yessssss hopefully I get my fedex all registered tomorrow. Better yet hopefully they knock on my door when I am trying to register for tracking :p

Hmm I got my win confirmation email and the fedex delivery manager is only showing that the shipment info was sent to them at 3:56 this morning. Is doesn't say the package is in transfer or anything like that. The estimate delivery date is still for tomorrow at 10:30am though. Does anyone else's show anything different?

I called the fedex number and they still have nothing for me.  So I'm guessing it won't be arriving tomorrow and will be Thursday.  But I do have the confirmation email from prizelogic.

For those who get it tomorrow, Can you please do me a quick favor when setting up. Can you please check if you use the optical audio option (you don't need an optical cable to test this) see if PCM audio out is an option please? Thanks and congrats to all.

Got email and called FedEx says im getting it tomorrow at 10:30, but sadly I am not home till Friday GAH!

I won 10/16/13

Hmm I got my win confirmation email and the fedex delivery manager is only showing that the shipment info was sent to them at 3:56 this morning. Is doesn't say the package is in transfer or anything like that. The estimate delivery date is still for tomorrow at 10:30am though. Does anyone else's show anything different?
Mine left the shipment facility 2 hours ago. I think the lag on their order processing is a good 1-2 hours at least.

Guys, I think the theory that AMOE code winners haven't shipped yet is correct. So don't panic if you won using AMOE and don't have tracking. I compiled this list of what's been reported between SD and CAG:

Shipped: 10/11, 10/17, 10/19, 10/22, 10/24, 11/5
Not shipped: 10/29 (x2), 10/31, 11/2 (x2), 11/4 (x2), 11/10 (x4)

11/5 is the obvious outlier. Its possible that a non-AMOE code might have won late in the contest though.

Even if this doesn't hold for 100% of cases, it's at least a trend
I won on Nov. 1 and just received an email from AMOE at 3:15pm saying my win has been confirmed and they have begun shipping packages today and will continue shipping until all winners have received their prizes.
I'm stoked!

How are you guys getting into from calling FedEx? I called and they said they can't give me any info on packages shipped to me; it has to come from the sender.

We know you are excited and on the edge of your seat waiting to find out if your win has been confirmed for the Taco Bell® and PlayStation® Play the Future First Instant Win Game. We’re happy to report the wait is over. Your win has been confirmed!

Yessssss hopefully I get my fedex all registered tomorrow. Better yet hopefully they knock on my door when I am trying to register for tracking :p

I feel like Slowpoke every time I post here.. I got the same email as Anticlockclock. So i called FedeX all they told me was that a shipping ladel has been created to be shipped to my residence, but that the package has not been picked up yet... Yes getting the Ps4 soon hopefully..
I won on 11/05/13 around 12:48am

How are you guys getting into from calling FedEx? I called and they said they can't give me any info on packages shipped to me; it has to come from the sender.
Just be polite and ask if a lable was created with your address as the shipping destination or join the FedEx website for the Delivery Manager

Just be polite and ask if a lable was created with your address as the shipping destination or join the FedEx website for the Delivery Manager
Already stated that it's a business address, so I can't use their tool. But I did take your advice and ask about a shipping label. They don't have anything in their system. I won on Oct. 9th and received the confirmation from Prizelogic. Hopefully it's just slow updating in their system and that I still receive it tomorrow.

YES!  FedEx delivery manager now showing PS4 on it's way to my place, dispatched from Bolingbrook, IL (left 2 hrs ago).  Will be here by 10:30am tomorrow.  Won mine via free code early morning 11/7.

Already stated that it's a business address, so I can't use their tool. But I did take your advice and ask about a shipping label. They don't have anything in their system. I won on Oct. 9th and received the confirmation from Prizelogic. Hopefully it's just slow updating in their system and that I still receive it tomorrow.

Hope you find out something else of info from FedEx or just receive it tomorrow. Prizelogic is slow on letting us know the info

Disregard my previous message I called fedex and asked them to see if my package has shipped and he looked up my name and address and all that and told me it will arrive by 1030am tomorrow with signature verification and I live in washington state! I kinda feel bad for fedex they aregonna be hella busy delivering 5000 ps4's to all of us winners. :p

Side note I did not get any info from fedex emailed to me. Oh well. Its sent. Screenname is "anticlockclock" see you guys online. I'm getting cod next week.

Disregard my previous message I called fedex and asked them to see if my package has shipped and he looked up my name and address and all that and told me it will arrive by 1030am tomorrow with signature verification and I live in washington state! I kinda feel bad for fedex they aregonna be hella busy delivering 5000 ps4's to all of us winners. :p
Hmmmm...I'm in CA and they couldn't find my package. So, in my case it seems like something off, and not a West Coast thing. Guess mine is coming late even though I won on Oct. 9th. Another 24 hours of waiting for shiny new toy!

Hmmmm...I'm in CA and they couldn't find my package. So, in my case it seems like something off, and not a West Coast thing. Guess mine is coming late even though I won on Oct. 9th. Another 24 hours of waiting for shiny new toy!
I wouldn't be too concerned, from the email I got from them earlier when I contacted them it sounds like they will send more out tomorrow. Seems likely it may take them a couple of days to ship 4000+ consoles.

Just got off the phone with Fedex looks like mine is out for delivery but I won't be home at the time they are supposed to be here so trying to get it delivered later but they weren't sure if they could do that.

Too bad the Xbox One "Every 2 Minutes" promotion probably won't be shipping this fast.  We'll probably be lucky to get our Xbox One's in February/March :p

aqene9e4.jpg

Mr.FedEx man. I think theirs something wrong with my street. I don't see you rolling down it.

http://instagram.com/p/gqE-FWGGtm/

I still don't have a tracking number from Fedex yet :( 

I called them again this morning before work, and don't have anything set to be delivered from the Manager thing.  I'm guessing I'll receive mine tomorrow though.

Win confirmed, nothing in delivery manager, nothing found when I called FedEx, won 11/4 with the free code, live in Michigan, last name starts with V. Anyone else get delivery notice in a similar situation?

Wife just called and said mine was delivered. Now I gotta wait to get off work.......

I think your coming down with the sickness.

So is Knack the retail copy or is it a downloadable code?  If it's the retail copy, does it have any kind of "NOT FOR RESALE" thing on it, or a scratched out barcode?

Not sure if everyone here is following the neogaf thread, but one guy in there shows his pic with Killzone in the box as well.  Did he just put his own copy in there, or did he get 2 games?  I don't have an account there so I can't ask him.

Not sure if everyone here is following the neogaf thread, but one guy in there shows his pic with Killzone in the box as well. Did he just put his own copy in there, or did he get 2 games? I don't have an account there so I can't ask him.

I think he put it in

Like I posted yesterday, I've been confirmed as a winner but still don't have anything from FedEx at all. Nothing shows on the MyDelivery page. Starting to wonder if it's just not pulling up there for some reason.

Like I posted yesterday, I've been confirmed as a winner but still don't have anything from FedEx at all. Nothing shows on the MyDelivery page. Starting to wonder if it's just not pulling up there for some reason.
That is how I am as well, and a few other people I know are too. I wouldn't worry too much though, it will come. It does seem like people on the east coast or possibly with a late starting last name are in this bunch. I'm in MD and my last name starts with S.

FWIW, I know a dude who somehow could tell me if my tracking number was available yesterday if I gave him my city/state. He didn't see mine on the list. He did also confirm that there were only 3500 tracking numbers though, which means there were 900 that weren't generated as of last night. So I'm guessing the next 900 will be shipped out today (or hoping at least!)

So is Knack the retail copy or is it a downloadable code? If it's the retail copy, does it have any kind of "NOT FOR RESALE" thing on it, or a scratched out barcode?
Got mine an hour ago (I live walking distance from the FedEx center) - Knack is a boxed copy, but the barcode is all zeros and says "not for resale". The year of PS+ is just a card with the code on the back.

Mine is sitting at home while I work :(

Does anyone that has theirs already know if anything is up on the PS Store? I'm hoping Resogun and Contrast are up (and marked as Free for PS+) as well as the F2P games.

bread's done
Back