Win an XBOX ONE X With Taco Bell 8/31/17 - 10/4/17

Has anyone's tracking moved? I'm guessing Fed is tossing overnight on these consoles considering they are coming from Michigan, not gone yet, and delivery eta in Tennessee is Thursday
Mine hasn't moved yet either. Chicago here. Supposed to be a 4 hour drive between here and the place in Michigan it's shipped from. To meet the delivery date they've given me, it'll have to be overnight.

My date got moved to 11/2 and now it's back to today. Shows that it's on the way. Hopefully it arrives really late as I don't get home until around 6.

Is it the full game? I've been seeing some mixed reports on other forums. Would be awesome to get an extra game though!

Worried here again. It should be arriving today but the tracking never udated for any delivery hub or that it is out for delivery. Hope it is.

Is it the full game? I've been seeing some mixed reports on other forums. Would be awesome to get an extra game though!

Worried here again. It should be arriving today but the tracking never udated for any delivery hub or that it is out for delivery. Hope it is.
It says Gears of War 4 Xbox One X Enhanced Game Code on the card.

Update - setup the Xbox and entered the code...and it's an Operations Pack DLC for Gears of War 4, not the game. :whistle2:|

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone who received there xbox one x. Can you guys give impressions on the dashboard speed, loading times, fan noise, etc???

Supposed to arrive today (they called to confirm yesterday, etc) but still no updates. Gave FedEx a call and they said it won't be arriving today and won't give a reason as to why. "Maybe" tomorrow. So annoyed having cancelled everything today so I could be here to sign for it.

Mine was supposed to arrive today, but tracking stopped updating. Now it's in a city eight hours away and not anywhere near the path it should have taken to get here. Hopefully tomorrow.

Maaaaaan, they tried to deliver at like 9am and I was dead asleep. Zzzzzzz. I'm gonna have to go pick mine up at a location. Laaaame

Got mine. All of the Taco Bell codes work, but the extra month of Game Pass that was inside the box says "something went wrong." I'm wondering if it's because the codes are meant to be redeemed after the 7th.

It was supposed to come with a 3 months code.
The three month code is for Game Pass. That was one of the Taco Bell codes. Once you open the actual box you find he codes that come with every Xbox One X. That includes 1 month of Xbox Game Pass and 14 days of Gold.

Well that's lame. I guess yeah we got a xbox but now we gotta buy something (xbox live) when we were supposed to get 3 months free.

There was never a promise of free xbox live. The official rules never said it, none of the contest pages said it, none of the advertising said it.

bread's done
Back