Win an Xbox Series X at Taco Bell!

Lol I was trying to score some free codes from twitter. I actually only spent around $60 thanks to happy hour and postcards. I won with the free code at 10:15pm pst.

Didn't know there was a thread for this, but I won a Series X with 6 months Gamepass on Tues.  Only one code.  It was between 8 and 9 am.  It took three tries to read the code off the cup correctly.  I couldn't see entering a stack of those goofy dot matrix letters and numbers. 

Do any of you previous winners know how fast they ship these things out?  I was thinking 2 months after contest is over like the rules suggest.

Good luck to you all.

edit:  Looking at my emails I registered at 8:23 am and received the congrats email at 8:27 am

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol I was trying to score some free codes from twitter. I actually only spent around $60 thanks to happy hour and postcards. I won with the free code at 10:15pm pst.
Did you put multiple codes within the same minute? Or space codes out each minute? Been trying different methods since first week and no luck still.

Won tonight after around 11:45 PM on a cup code from a prior visit. I think around $40-60 Invested but via meals but pretty stoked. I would recommend Sunday’s just cause less stores tend to be open as late and the 2-7am EST. Good luck everyone and hope there are more CAG winners

*** no idea when I’ll be able to actually use it /play this and this is only positive thing from today since my 3mo won’t sleep.... or only sleeps when held which means then you can’t sleep....

Won tonight after around 11:45 PM on a cup code from a prior visit. I think around $40-60 Invested but via meals but pretty stoked. I would recommend Sunday’s just cause less stores tend to be open as late and the 2-7am EST. Good luck everyone and hope there are more CAG winners

*** no idea when I’ll be able to actually use it /play this and this is only positive thing from today since my 3mo won’t sleep.... or only sleeps when held which means then you can’t sleep....
Damn you! Lol I tried that exact idea last night, but was half an hour earlier than you. I did it on the dot 11:15 but didn't win, so could have been I was just slightly early but probably too late. Ah well, worth a shot whenever we do get tacos heh.

Damn you! Lol I tried that exact idea last night, but was half an hour earlier than you. I did it on the dot 11:15 but didn't win, so could have been I was just slightly early but probably too late. Ah well, worth a shot whenever we do get tacos heh.
How about the feeling of entering just a minute after someone has won? I encountered that a few times according to winners on reddit.

If anyone is in need of codes before the free codes (bots) go live, let me know! I am wanting to trade for cyberpunk rockstar pull tab codes!

won at 7:02 am central time right after i entered a losing code. glad that $500 can be saved this year and now my series S will also be nearly free after my S and X are sold 

Remember everyone, there is no point of having leftover codes after tonight or buying more cups in a hope for more chances since the free codes go live. All three can be used once per day (three entries MAX per day). From my experience, you now CANNOT enter via text and website with the same phone number (well i was not able to).

These codes will be usable starting tonight at 2am central, 3am eastern, 12am pacific

SX7YR97XYV96

SX7V936NBPP9

SX7NLYZNHCZ6

I can't believe it, but I actually won!

Confirmation email came in at 12:43pm

Now what do we do, wait for a followup email or do they just ship it? This is exciting! I hope more of us CAGs can win.

Now what do we do, wait for a followup email or do they just ship it? This is exciting! I hope more of us CAGs can win.
Congrats on the win. Not sure if it's the same now, but when I won the PSVR they sent an email with the Fedex tracking number closer to when they started shipping them out.

There’s what—three more days to try? Thinking my strategy of late night is a bad idea since everyone will have the free codes to use right after the day rolls over. Hmmmm. . . 

Congrats!

As Viper mentioned, they will ship this via FEDEX so i recommend creating a FEDEX delivery manager account so you can monitor any packages that will be shipped. They usually ship these 1-2 day shipping (well at least the PS4's I have received in the past) and you can actually see the tracking number even before they ship in the calendar view.

Maybe one of these years will be my year only Had 8 Cups so far so nothing crazy will have to try the free codes didn't even realize they were posted yet lol cup for tomorrow still any good recommend times from winners so far. good luck to everyone and congrats to the winners already :)

Been entering multiple codes since Day 1 of the contest. Still Nothing. Filled out SO many postcards for nothing...ah well. The odds were definitely much more difficult this year. Big Congrats to those lucky enough to win!  Looks like I'll be purchasing an Xbox One Series X in 2021.

Congrats fellow CAGer!!! Hope more winners on here happen!

- to answer your question because I had a similar one; according to the rules if you played via website there is nothing further for claiming your prize and having it ship. If you won via text/phone/mobile entry - they send you a link to claim your prize and info.

- I had been wondering why on social media's (IG) I saw "You've claimed your Prize!" versus the winner prize screen I saw, as I guess mobile just has the extra step.

Page 5-6 regarding Section 7 how to claim a prize states Potential winners who entered by the Website do not need to complete any further action to claim their prizes.

Basically, the mobile entry has to adhere to terms, conditions, rules, and also provide address:

Each potential winner who entered by Text Message must visit the Redemption Website and enter his/her Prize Claim PIN and mobile phone number. Each potential winner who entered by Text Message then will be directed to another page where he/she must enter his/her valid e-mail address, complete first and last name (no initials), address (P.O. Boxes are not permitted), city, state, ZIP Code, phone number, date of birth, and confirmation that the entrant has read and agrees to be bound by these Official Rules.

Won tonight at 3:23 AM (MST) with my second code after having entered my losing code about 7-10 seconds prior.

I have won every other year with this contest so I guess this was my cycylical year (missed PSVR giveaway from 3 years ago and Xbox One X giveaway from last year). I have always won mine in the mid to late AM range (2:30 AM -4:00 AM MST).

Keep plugging away CAG’ers, seems pointless to play at times but it just takes that one lucky moment to break through.

Saw some posts on Twitter yesterday from some folks who were thanking Taco Bell for their new Xbox Series X consoles and got really excited naively thinking maybe they were shipping them out already to winners...and then I noticed the verified checkmark by the recipients' names and discovered they were streamers/content creators and my excitement deflated a little bit lol

Won tonight at 3:23 AM (MST) with my second code after having entered my losing code about 7-10 seconds prior.
I have won every other year with this contest so I guess this was my cycylical year (missed PSVR giveaway from 3 years ago and Xbox One X giveaway from last year). I have always won mine in the mid to late AM range (2:30 AM -4:00 AM MST).

Keep plugging away CAG’ers, seems pointless to play at times but it just takes that one lucky moment to break through.
Haha I started plugging in codes literally 7 minutes later, lost though

Influencers on social media are getting the taco bell xboxes... No word on the actual winners though. My buddy won on the first night of the promo, I won roughly a week later. It will possibly be shipped by November 5th but no guarantee.

Influencers on social media are getting the taco bell xboxes... No word on the actual winners though. My buddy won on the first night of the promo, I won roughly a week later. It will possibly be shipped by November 5th but no guarantee.
It would be nice if they shipped by the 5th. Did you read that somewhere or is that based on the fact that the promotion ends on the 4th?

Does anyone know if they changed the power button sounds to the bell like they did on the One X?

Promo ends tomorrow, hopefully some of you still have time to get lucky!

Hopefully winners will start hearing information about receiving these soon.

bread's done
Back