Win an Xbox Series X at Taco Bell!

My run is over. ‘Twas a good one but tonight is my last shot, and I will take it, but I’m going to miss. All is well though I did my best and I was fortunate several times. Won’t win them all.

Last edited by a moderator:
To those who won, as mentioned in an earlier post, FEDEX will be the method that PRIZE LOGIC will be shipping and it looks like they are prepping all the shipments now. I got an email with a notification that a shipment is scheduled to be delivered to my address (estimated monday). 

So make sure make a fedex account to track it!

Has anyone won the Xbox and NOT gotten tracking? I won about a month ago and haven't heard anything but my brother who won last week got his tracking...

I got a shipping notice email from Fed Ex as well today. 

Go figure my free X Series X will get here well before the one I paid for from Target which still shows Nov. 16. :whee:

Edit:  email says the box weighs 16 pounds!

Looks like I was only lucky in 2016. Count me as being unlucky 4 years in a row. Congrats to all of the winners. See you next year, around the same time.

I got a shipping notice email from Fed Ex as well today.

Go figure my free X Series X will get here well before the one I paid for from Target which still shows Nov. 16. :whee:

Edit: email says the box weighs 16 pounds!
Lol. . .when the contest winners get theirs shipped before paying customers. Hope Target is planning to get mine here on release day. . .

You gotta be joking right? Did they see your video or something?
I have no idea. They shut down the ability to talk to someone on the phone at Prizelogic HQ... it says to open a support ticket. I got some vague ass response stating my potential win is rejected due to the official rules. Hoping to hear back from them today with an explanation and to find out about reversal.

Damn that is a lot of entries. I'm guessing a lot of cups or a few accounts with the free codes.
Both. Im in the cell phone industry, I have double digit emails, and I got several cups from the location next door.

I’ve actually had the easiest path ever to a win this year and obviously didn’t

bread's done
Back