Win One of Five Xbox 360 250GB Consoles From Cheap Ass Gamer - All Winners Announced!

As soon as Cheapy won the free Xbox Slim yesterday, I checked in at CAG to see if there was a contest. Since I was the first to check, I should win. :)

I assume this means the Gamestop giveaway is over? Too bad, I really wanted to win that one, but I suppose this just as much (however I was just about to trade in my old xbox for one of these, so I hope I find out quick if I win :p ).

Well I hope you guys are happy, since I finally caved and made a twitter profile for this (before I was content with 6 out of 7 tickets, but I obviously was not winning with that so I needed to better the odds :p ).

[quote name='FroMann']I'll take the risk and have 6 of 7 tickets. I never liked Twitter and I am never going to use it. Another great giveaway Cheapy![/QUOTE]

Agreed exactly me as well. My current 360 is soooo loud!

grr. I can't get the website to recognize the last step (retweeting). The box turns red instead of showing a checkmark.

same here, i need a new one cause my first went all RROD, my second the dvd drive failed, now i can only play on my cousin's

Made a twitter account for this :) my girlfreind was gona get me a new 360 for Christmas to replaces my Pro, but would love to let her get herself something instead

Thanks Cheapy! I love the new Slim. Definitely a good move. Really want the wireless in it... and the bigger HDD... and hopefully a quieter machine.

bread's done
Back