Win One of Five Xbox 360 250GB Consoles From Cheap Ass Gamer - All Winners Announced!

Winning one of these would be the most epic thing ever. My current 360 doesn't have HDMI and I am thinking about getting a new HDTV...new 360 and new HDTV...I would lose my mind!

My birthday was on the 14th, a 360 slim would make a great gift, go ahead and send one please.
;)

Awesome contest! I need a new one so bad, mine broke and its not under warranty anymore, and theres no way I can afford a new one. At least you guys are able to give me a little bit of hope that Ill be able to play Dead Rising 2 someday... they just dont make em like they used to.

Entered with all the tickets! what are the odds of winning when there is thousands of users automatically entered o_O

Thanks Cheapy, I've been looking for a chance to win one of these. I'm in bad need of an upgrade... my current 360 decides to eat my discs if I play for too long.

Good luck everyone!

Thanks Cheapy D, it's a big hassle to connect to Live with my laptop(not to mention un-energy efficient). Finger crossed- good luck everyone :p

[quote name='Sw33tbombs']Thanks Cheapy D, it's a big hassle to connect to Live with my laptop(not to mention un-energy efficient). Finger crossed- good luck everyone :p[/QUOTE]

I have to do that same thing! It's the worst.

i retweeted, and followed videogamedeals, but im not getting credit for it. i couldnt do it through the CAG page because my PS3 browser doesnt recognise the login button, so i did it manually on twitter. can you fix this?

Thanks Cheapy for all the giveaways and contests. Dumb question, but can you even win two contest/giveaways or are you ineligible if you have won something already?

bread's done
Back