[Winners announced!] Be a CAG Guitar Hero Contest!

[quote name='evilmax17']What the...do you live in a treehouse?[/QUOTE]

I live in an attic, I built those walls with my own blood, sweat, and tears! I wouldn't mind living in a treehouse though as long as it had a climate control device.

[quote name='evilmax17']What the...do you live in a treehouse?[/QUOTE]

LOL i was thinking me was homeless and maybe built a wooden box!

[quote name='getmeoutofjoliet']cheapy d doing his best tom morello impression...

cheapydguitarfin4ix.png
[/QUOTE]

The right hand looks like a turd.

We made a VH1 Behind the Music air rock band spoof:
concert.jpg

There's a 12 minute video to this, but I'm not sure if I want to reveal just how lame we are just yet. Perhaps I'll change my mind and put the link to the video too before the contest ends...

(There really is an Air Guitar World Championship, btw!)

[quote name='Dingleberry']havn't you ever seen a skinny guy with a big beard before?[/QUOTE]

wow as in you have my vote. that was the ultimate.

11.jpg

Kinda funny, I took these fake rockstar pics a while back. I was in my theater tech class, and I needed these pictures taken for another assignment.

5-animate.gif

This is my official entry. ^ (I changed it in the edit)
If I had a Guitar Hero guitar it would have completed
the picture. :cry: I also lost a bit of quality in the edit
as well.

realrentyr.jpg

I made my chest a nice CAG tattoo. I had to draw all of this within an hour
(I had to do it while my parents were out of the house). You can't read the
text on the controller, but it says 'Cheap Ass'.

;)

My daughter and I rocking out on Guitar Hero! Unfortunately, we have to share the guitar and she doesn't like sharing.

daddyrocks4ie.jpg
11ml1.jpg

[quote name='mcgavin27']I really hope that isn't you.[/QUOTE]

Well, it's my head imposed on Rob Halford's body, and it's a bad head shot taken by a friend. Besides, this isn't a beauty contest, and I'm a gamer, this isn't a forum of male model gamers is it?

[quote name='DemonSpeeding']Well, it's my head imposed on Rob Halford's body, and it's a bad head shot taken by a friend. Besides, this isn't a beauty contest, and I'm a gamer, this isn't a forum of male model gamers is it?[/QUOTE]
Ok good, all the leather scared me. I was just hoping that you weren't actually wearing that...

Let the church say amen...HALLELUJAH!

(yup...I'm the "preacher" in the middle. this was from a show I was in a few years ago.)

Oh damn! I have an awesome idea for a pic... but my guitar is back home! And I won't have access to it until after the 9th! Arg!:whistle2:x

[quote name='menikmati']Where did you get that wig from? :D[/QUOTE]
... well it was from my ronald mcdonald costume from last year. suffice to say, ronald never had larger hair than that halloween.

and this picture was back in june. kinda funny how i don't even remember taking in the first place.

holy crap i just made a sweet vid but havent uploaded it yet.........hopefuly ill remember....anyways mpk138 sweeeeet costume and blackstarre amazing you guys totally pwn this contest right now.

[quote name='rickybee2003']holy crap i just made a sweet vid but havent uploaded it yet.........hopefuly ill remember....anyways mpk138 sweeeeet costume and blackstarre amazing you guys totally pwn this contest right now.[/QUOTE]

Thanks a lot, I appreciate that. :)

Somehow during our recording session tonight, I'll get either pictures or hopefully video of me playing the keytar. We'll see how it goes.

EDIT: Okay, I have my video, but it's too big for putfile. It's about 38 megs. Should I reencode or is there a site that allows bigger uploads? Help!

EDIT #2: Is megaupload.com okay? It allows up to 250 megs. Alright, it's uploaded. Here's the link. Just wait the amount of time it says and click the download button. Sorry if this is too big.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=HUI51PBA

[quote name='SaraAB']

Picture of me, sorry for the crappy guitar entry but this is the only photo i had of myself, hope everyone enjoys it![/QUOTE]
Nice shirt! I wish I could say the same for your guitar.

Thanks about the shirt, that one got all worn out so i made another one, if you cant tell its home-made it is. The newer version of the R-360 shirt looks much nicer than that one though.

I suppose i should apologize for defacing my picture of me with the afterburner cockpit, its one of my favorite arcade games ever, along with the r-360 which i think is the coolest arcade game ever made.

You mention the r-360 shirt, do you know what an r-360 is, it would be interesting if someone here actually knew what it was, since most people dont seem to know.

That machine is located in the skylon tower(niagara falls ontario canada) but since it was made in 1987 it breaks down frequently, its very old and since its a motion based simulator the motion parts tend to break down frequently cause of age. There arent too many arcades now days that will actually operate an afterburner cockpit cause of this and finding one in the wild is a true rarity (especially if its fully working)!

bread's done
Back