[Winners announced!] Be a CAG Guitar Hero Contest!

Rocking out live!
Guitar+Grin.gif

[quote name='Z-Saber']Now THAT was awesome! A++[/QUOTE]

Yeah, very clever, and funny! Isaac should definitely be a finalist in my opinion.

IMG_0750.jpg

Those are all me. I hope to one day rock with Guitar Hero, instead of with this old air guitar that I have.

[quote name='Blustrk98']I was a guitar hero back in the day (high school),
I must be one again!

[/QUOTE]
That's a pretty sweet double cut Paul there. I was looking at one earlier this year, but decided to save the money or other things like crazy things like food.

[quote name='CLAYB1RD']This is me rockin it out on the amazing keytar!!!!!!
picture0337zy.jpg
[/QUOTE]
Huzzah for fellow keytarists!

EDIT: I decided that as awesome as the The_Continental's video is, I'd rather vote for someone who doesn't already have not one but TWO copies of Guitar Hero.

I'm split between Isaac and Peanut, although all of them are really good.

I'mma go with Isaac.

[quote name='Z-Saber']
I decided that as awesome as the The_Continental's video is, I'd rather vote for someone who doesn't already have not one but TWO copies of Guitar Hero.

[/QUOTE]

Can't argue with that.

I can't watch The Continental's movie, b/c it's only downloading at 2 Kb/sec. Can you put it on a mirror somewhere or something Conty? (It's not my connection - I'm at work :) )

[quote name='dman1869']I'm not able to view isaac or The Continental.[/QUOTE]

Both are Quicktimes. You can download the latest version here.

And Saber and anyone else that's voted, thanks so much for the vote. I really appreciate it. G'luck to everyone, though, cuz it looks like it's gonna be a close one.

Edit: Thanks for the mirror, Cheapy! Totally needed it.

Isaac, you have my vote and wish of good luck. I was laughing hard enough without the NOOOOOOOOOO. That put me over the top.

I voted for issac, the video was so funny and there was probably a lot of work put into it, its great to have a laugh once in a while!

Yeah - any suggestions for another place to host it? Right now it's being hosted off a server sitting in my garage...

Putfile maybe?

[quote name='doodle777_98']I voted for Milky man. Contentials took forever to download. It's a really big file. I downlaod illegal movies faster.[/QUOTE]

One day I'll work up the guts to wear that thing to work...

[quote name='Ledhed']If nothing else, Continental should win for best t-shirt. He gets my vote.[/QUOTE]

They all sucked! Dingleberry got robbed!

RECOUNT!!

I voted for lebowsky because there was no screenshot of his crappy video posted. :applause:

Dont vote for Continental he's already got 2 copies and this will go straight to Ebay if he wins!

Awww hell... I've actually got four copies...

But, to Ebay these would not go... Under my niece's Christmas Tree they would... Actually, probably my brother's - err.. shit, maybe even my dad's.

Giving Guitar Hero is like giving the gift of love...

[quote name='$hady']
Dont vote for Continental he's already got 2 copies and this will go straight to Ebay![/QUOTE]

Voted NESPrather cuz out of all the pics and vid's there, he's the only one who looks "hardcore" enough. ;) As to the baby playing the guitar... EXPLOITATION OF CHILDREN!

I'm stunned that getmeoutofjoliet's awesome artwork wasn't a finalist...

Guess I'll just toss out a random vote...

bread's done
Back