Winners drawn! Giving away a few Mortal Kombat Avatar Costumes (with a small catch)

Probably script users, all you need is a program that changes your IP address every .10 seconds, while reading from a proxy list.

But yeah I've voted every day, even on my friends mobile's lol just for the fun of helping someone win.

Give me another hour or so, when my fiance leaves for work, and I will get the entries tallied and draw some winners.

Sorry for the delay everyone. I didn't get around to drawing last night, will do it today.

I'm pretty sure the link works, since she jumped 2 spots the first night I started the thread. If she drops another spot, I'm calling shenanigans.

Voted again and she's still holding 10th. The top 2 guys must be spamming the votes daily

*edit* if I happen to win could I get the scorpion suit.

[quote name='sp00ge']Sorry for the delay everyone. I didn't get around to drawing last night, will do it today.

I'm pretty sure the link works, since she jumped 2 spots the first night I started the thread. If she drops another spot, I'm calling shenanigans.[/QUOTE]
Yeah, and I'll grab my broom too.:D That does stink a little to me. Let's hope she doesn't drop anymore.

Just voted again. It really sucks that she seems to be losing ground instead of gaining it. Those other guys must just be killing it in votes :(

Alright, using PrizeSelect, a free raffle app, the winners are:

TheGoofyGoober
airraizer
Lord_Kefka
Elite83

That is the order they were drawn, so the first drawn gets first choice, yadda yadda...

I will be contacting the winners in order.

Thanks everyone! Please keep voting! If she regains some ground, I will pull another prize from the prize chest!

bread's done
Back